Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,180,107 members, 7,910,007 topics. Date: Saturday, 03 August 2024 at 05:11 PM

Chat Room For Nysc Batch C 2012 Corpers - NYSC (67) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Chat Room For Nysc Batch C 2012 Corpers (168517 Views)

Prospective NYSC Batch C 2012 Family (house3)- A Happier House / Prospective NYSC Batch C 2012 Family (house 2)- A Better House / NYSC BATCH C 2012 Aspirants Meet Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (64) (65) (66) (67) (68) (69) (70) ... (252) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chat Room For Nysc Batch C 2012 Corpers by SBabaJ(m): 2:36pm On Oct 24, 2012
CY09:
I must confess, i've not gotten gotten anything yet...Might do a last minute shopping.
Talking about computer science, will you like to follow you career path or do something else cos i see you are kinda diversified.
As It Concerns Shopping, We Are On The Same Page!
Re: Chat Room For Nysc Batch C 2012 Corpers by SBabaJ(m): 2:37pm On Oct 24, 2012
Abbasufi:

NAWA WO! I HOPE B4 MY TYM IT WILL REDUCE
I Don't Think It Will.
Re: Chat Room For Nysc Batch C 2012 Corpers by Godschild2(m): 2:38pm On Oct 24, 2012
CY09:
I think she should seek a professional advice, which one be easy and hard?... undecided

If you've tried them before, you'll understand some are easy & some are hard...You can't compare 647 with 680.
Re: Chat Room For Nysc Batch C 2012 Corpers by Godschild2(m): 2:40pm On Oct 24, 2012
SBabaJ:
As It Concerns Shopping, We Are On The Same Page!

Haaaa!...Including you??...We are indeed on the same page...
Re: Chat Room For Nysc Batch C 2012 Corpers by SBabaJ(m): 2:40pm On Oct 24, 2012
Gods-child:
Hello every body! This is Gods-Child repping LAUTECH, Pure & Applied Physics and wishes to serve in OYO state. I've been following this thread for quite some time now, and I must confess, you guys are so interesting! Hope I'm not too late to join the party? You can add me on 2go; NYGC12C or on BBM; 12CFFOGC.

Let the countdown begin!!! grin grin grin grin

Welcome To The House, We Are Glad To Have You Ön Board.
Re: Chat Room For Nysc Batch C 2012 Corpers by Nobody: 2:41pm On Oct 24, 2012
CY09:
hahahahahaha...na for sell? grin...abeg help me with the dumps o jare!
I no fit sell am for you.. But fit PM u correct link wey all this Indian & Pakistani IT dey upload up put online.. When I did 70-647 in 2010, with all my preparations & study, and just a day left to write the exam (@ 1st Logic, Ikeja) I was still not confident of myself... But then here on NL a thread existed then where CCNA gurus had group discussion, I joined in the discussion & explained my predicament to the house, sharply a guy asked 4 my mailbox & PM me the link to confirmed dumps, I downloaded the one in question, less than 3MB.. Studied it over night, Omo as I see question the next day fear catch me... Same with the dumps.. I dove my hat for India students...
And to add to it Indians are so united, anyone can visit there scholars forum for prospective students who want to study in Europe & USA, you see the love they share, information & how they go the extra mile to help each other, I wish we can cultivate such act too
Re: Chat Room For Nysc Batch C 2012 Corpers by CY09: 2:42pm On Oct 24, 2012
SBabaJ:
Fashion Designing...That's What Most Smart Ladies Learn These Days.
You can say that again! grin...How far boss?
Re: Chat Room For Nysc Batch C 2012 Corpers by CY09: 2:45pm On Oct 24, 2012
Gods-child:

If you've tried them before, you'll understand some are easy & some are hard...You can't compare 647 with 680.
Getting the dumbs and reading don't usually help except you have work experience...That's why training and taking practicing simulation exams helps a lot.
Re: Chat Room For Nysc Batch C 2012 Corpers by Godschild2(m): 2:47pm On Oct 24, 2012
IbroSaunks:
Thanks brova, you mean I should get the fake done? grin
You people are intimidating us with your cert talk oh! smiley I have always wanted to do one or two, but it'll have to be a programming cert, and most programmers don't seem too concerned about certs. Maybe that's why programming certs aren't too common.

Haaaa, no sir...I wasn't specific on that, I meant you should get an I.D. card done in preparation for camp.

Mehn! Its not just about certifications alone ooo, its your interest that matters most...And how useful it is in your field of study, you read Comp.Sc & I believe programming would suit you best...But kudos to programmers oo, I salute you guys!! cos its not easy...Lolzzz
Re: Chat Room For Nysc Batch C 2012 Corpers by CY09: 2:47pm On Oct 24, 2012
SBabaJ:
Welcome To The House, We Are Glad To Have You Ön Board.
Badt guy! grin
Re: Chat Room For Nysc Batch C 2012 Corpers by SBabaJ(m): 2:49pm On Oct 24, 2012
princessmia:
this Sallah is gonna b a #low key# affair. cheesy
Why?
Re: Chat Room For Nysc Batch C 2012 Corpers by CY09: 2:51pm On Oct 24, 2012
ogbeche77:
I no fit sell am for you.. But fit PM u correct link wey all this Indian & Pakistani IT dey upload up put online.. When I did 70-647 in 2010, with all my preparations & study, and just a day left to write the exam (@ 1st Logic, Ikeja) I was still not confident of myself... But then here on NL a thread existed then where CCNA gurus had group discussion, I joined in the discussion & explained my predicament to the house, sharply a guy asked 4 my mailbox & PM me the link to confirmed dumps, I downloaded the one in question, less than 3MB.. Studied it over night, Omo as I see question the next day fear catch me... Same with the dumps.. I dove my hat for India students...
And to add to it Indians are so united, anyone can visit there scholars forum for prospective students who want to study in Europe & USA, you see the love they share, information & how they go the extra mile to help each other, I wish we can cultivate such act too
I love Indians, i also met one on 4shared and we exchanged dumps...mehn i can't believe you actually saw the same exam you read over night...Abeg PM mua the link sharpaly, no dulling o...abi you want make i drop my mail ni?

1 Like

Re: Chat Room For Nysc Batch C 2012 Corpers by IbroSaunks(m): 2:55pm On Oct 24, 2012
CY09:
My brother avoid "had i known"...What will you loose if you go with your ID Card?...If it's that bad, I'll advice you print a new one, better still go with it like that and explain if the need arises...I had to re-print mine cos of same reason.
Thanks brova, i'll go to my school to get another iA, though I have my doubts as to whether it'll be done in time. If that's the case, i'll just glue a passport photo of me to the old one and brandish it like that grin , my name still dey show!
Re: Chat Room For Nysc Batch C 2012 Corpers by Godschild2(m): 2:56pm On Oct 24, 2012
CY09:
Abeg, make una do wetin go benefit una, don't just do certifications randomly cos dem dey do certification...Think of what you wanna do, what path you wanna follow and make sure you see to the very end of it.

Boss! I need those certifications ooo, it ain't random...Its a buttress for the pursuit of my career in the military, they consider graduates with additional knowledge in I.T. admin...I still remember how NIS was almost begging my then instructor, to come & work for them cos of the vast experience he has in I.T admin.

The certification is what speaks whenever C.V. is tendered...
Re: Chat Room For Nysc Batch C 2012 Corpers by CY09: 2:57pm On Oct 24, 2012
IbroSaunks:
Thanks brova, i'll go to my school to get another iA, though I have my doubts as to whether it'll be done in time. If that's the case, i'll just glue a passport photo of me to the old one and brandish it like that grin , my name still dey show!
No do wetin Soldiers go take you shine for camp o! grin
Re: Chat Room For Nysc Batch C 2012 Corpers by CY09: 2:59pm On Oct 24, 2012
Gods-child:

Boss! I need those certifications ooo, it ain't random...Its a buttress for the pursuit of my career in the military, they consider graduates with additional knowledge in I.T. admin...I still remember how NIS was almost begging my then instructor, to come & work for them cos of the vast experience he has in I.T admin.

The certification is what speaks whenever C.V. is tendered...
All join!
Re: Chat Room For Nysc Batch C 2012 Corpers by CY09: 3:02pm On Oct 24, 2012
Ogbeche, i dey wait for you o!
Re: Chat Room For Nysc Batch C 2012 Corpers by Godschild2(m): 3:04pm On Oct 24, 2012
CY09:
Getting the dumbs and reading don't usually help except you have work experience...That's why training and taking practicing simulation exams helps a lot.

Mehn, I'm ipso facto in support of the hands-on approach too...Anybody can pass the exams provided the correct dumbs surface, and if you take a good scrutiny at the modules, you'll realize some are tougher than the others oo.
Re: Chat Room For Nysc Batch C 2012 Corpers by Godschild2(m): 3:05pm On Oct 24, 2012
CY09:

Hehhehehheheehee....Lmao!!!....gringringringringrin
Re: Chat Room For Nysc Batch C 2012 Corpers by IbroSaunks(m): 3:07pm On Oct 24, 2012
CY09:
Guy, i love programming and programmers, as a programmer all you need is to be creative and patient...Your work sells you...I will advice, before you go into programming, visit the programming section on NL, we have good programmers there that will help you with advice on how to start up.
thanks! Considering the fact that I wrote most of my project by myself (in PHP), I do not think I need help starting up, I may need consistency help though, i'm prone to "bouts of uncertainty"! Besides, I used to visit that section a lot before I went off NL for a while, it's not as active as I left it, I wonder why...
Re: Chat Room For Nysc Batch C 2012 Corpers by IbroSaunks(m): 3:10pm On Oct 24, 2012
Gods-child:

Haaaa, no sir...I wasn't specific on that, I meant you should get an I.D. card done in preparation for camp.

Mehn! Its not just about certifications alone ooo, its your interest that matters most...And how useful it is in your field of study, you read Comp.Sc & I believe programming would suit you best...But kudos to programmers oo, I salute you guys!! cos its not easy...Lolzzz
you're a physicist, so I imagine you can be good at it too.
Re: Chat Room For Nysc Batch C 2012 Corpers by IbroSaunks(m): 3:14pm On Oct 24, 2012
CY09:
yekpa! Shey mi o rogo bayi?! sad What would you do bro?
Re: Chat Room For Nysc Batch C 2012 Corpers by CY09: 3:20pm On Oct 24, 2012
IbroSaunks:
yekpa! Shey mi o rogo bayi?! sad What would you do bro?
It's better you do a new one entirely or you don't do at all...No go do cut and join o! grin
Re: Chat Room For Nysc Batch C 2012 Corpers by Abbasufi: 3:25pm On Oct 24, 2012
IbroSaunks:
Thanks brova, you mean I should get the fake done? grin
You people are intimidating us with your cert talk oh! smiley I have always wanted to do one or two, but it'll have to be a programming cert, and most programmers don't seem too concerned about certs. Maybe that's why programming certs aren't too common.

MEN PROGRAMMING IS TOUGH,BUT IF U R GOOD IN IT DEN U R UNIQUE,BUT IS AS IF THEY R NOT APPRECIATED IN NAIJA.IT REALLY GAVE ME TOUGH TIME
Re: Chat Room For Nysc Batch C 2012 Corpers by Nobody: 3:30pm On Oct 24, 2012
CY09:
I love Indians, i also met one on 4shared and we exchanged dumps...mehn i can't believe you actually saw the same exam you read over night...Abeg PM mua the link sharpaly, no dulling o...abi you want make i drop my mail ni?
Check ur mailbox...Follow the guidelines... Hope it ll be Helpfull

1 Like

Re: Chat Room For Nysc Batch C 2012 Corpers by Abbasufi: 3:31pm On Oct 24, 2012
CY09:

HMMM CY U WAN KNOW EVERYTIN NE!
Re: Chat Room For Nysc Batch C 2012 Corpers by Abbasufi: 3:31pm On Oct 24, 2012
SBabaJ:
I Don't Think It Will.

SBABA WETIN NA, INSTEAD OF U TO DEY PRAY MAKE IM REDUCE
Re: Chat Room For Nysc Batch C 2012 Corpers by CY09: 3:33pm On Oct 24, 2012
ogbeche77:
Check ur mailbox...Follow the guidelines... Hope it ll be Helpfull
I've seen it...Thanks!
Re: Chat Room For Nysc Batch C 2012 Corpers by CY09: 3:34pm On Oct 24, 2012
Abbasufi:

HMMM CY U WAN KNOW EVERYTIN NE!
Guy, i need to know all i can o!
Re: Chat Room For Nysc Batch C 2012 Corpers by IbroSaunks(m): 3:35pm On Oct 24, 2012
CY09:
It's better you do a new one entirely or you don't do at all...No go do cut and join o! grin
of course, but I envisage a situation where the card won't be ready on time. Mehn, me I go go oh, I go just explain myself, show dem like 2 IDs wey my pic dey along with the bad ID, try dey diplomatic oh! I no fit carry camp over oh smiley
Re: Chat Room For Nysc Batch C 2012 Corpers by CY09: 3:36pm On Oct 24, 2012
OKURINMETA:
This name is scary!
Re: Chat Room For Nysc Batch C 2012 Corpers by CY09: 3:37pm On Oct 24, 2012
IbroSaunks:
of course, but I envisage a situation where the card won't be ready on time. Mehn, me I go go oh, I go just explain myself, show dem like 2 IDs wey my pic dey along with the bad ID, try dey diplomatic oh! I no fit carry camp over oh smiley
grin...berra for you.

(1) (2) (3) ... (64) (65) (66) (67) (68) (69) (70) ... (252) (Reply)

Tallest Abuja Corper And Shortest Corper Meet In Camp (Photo) / 2012 NYSC Batch B(june) Aspirants Meet Here. / NYSC Allowance For States In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.