Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,687 members, 7,889,201 topics. Date: Sunday, 14 July 2024 at 04:32 AM

How Can One Source For Money As An N.g.o Or Money To Start Business - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / How Can One Source For Money As An N.g.o Or Money To Start Business (706 Views)

Stop Doing Business The Ususal Way Start Business Unusual.call 08151364970 / U Can Get A Friendly Loan Or Money To Finance Your Project! / How Could One Source For Funds Locally And Internationally? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Can One Source For Money As An N.g.o Or Money To Start Business by presido2012(m): 7:28pm On Oct 09, 2012
Do you need extra money to add to your Business or you are an NGO and you need support to finance your project, or if you are an individual that you are been looking for capital to start a business this is for you I have an E-book that will so you how you can source for money in all category of any business or any NGO if you are interested call this phone No-----08093947209.
Re: How Can One Source For Money As An N.g.o Or Money To Start Business by pcnwamadi(m): 2:27am On Oct 10, 2012
Am sure the next tin u will ask for money to be paid into ur account.. Nigerians, I hail una oooh..
Re: How Can One Source For Money As An N.g.o Or Money To Start Business by presido2012(m): 9:30am On Oct 11, 2012
More than what you may be thinking about, I think this will serve as help for somebody out there who were seeking for how to start a business and n.g.o but did not know how to source for money it is real. this may not be for every body but the fact remain the same.

(1) (Reply)

L.P.G. Refiling Plant Business / Hp Probook,4540s,750gb,8gb Ram ,win 7 & 8 Professional + 1gig Gaming @ 125,000k / OMG!!!, So this is the real truth!!!!!!!!!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.