Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,153 members, 7,977,319 topics. Date: Thursday, 17 October 2024 at 05:18 AM

Boko-Haram Denies Responsibility For Mubi Killings - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Boko-Haram Denies Responsibility For Mubi Killings (13411 Views)

Boko Haram Claims Responsibility For Kano Bomb Blast, Share Pic Of The Bomber / Militant Group Claims Responsibility For Delta Pipeline Explosion- PUNCH / Pictures Of Murdered Students Of Mubi Polytechnic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Boko-Haram Denies Responsibility For Mubi Killings by Powerlines: 6:21am On Oct 10, 2012
Oro odun lene iya ole (xplanation no go sweet for a thief mother's mouth )
Re: Boko-Haram Denies Responsibility For Mubi Killings by passionate88: 6:25am On Oct 10, 2012
Toks2008:

If they were rsponsible, they will say it.
go to vanguardngr.com they've arrest some culprits... They are boko.
Re: Boko-Haram Denies Responsibility For Mubi Killings by takedat(m): 6:26am On Oct 10, 2012
Since boko haram have come out to absolve itself,i beleive this happens to be more of student politics cos it occured during its SUG week.Students could be sometimes calous especially when it comes to unionism and cultism related struggle,anyone that remembers the OAU/Africa massacre will never discredit the invovement of students in this.
Re: Boko-Haram Denies Responsibility For Mubi Killings by tintingz(m): 6:28am On Oct 10, 2012
Where are the STEWPID BABOONS! christians and NL's that says it's boko haram, using it to insult Islam angry angry . . .they even say they can't kill the STUDENTS only to destroy structures and facilities! angry
Re: Boko-Haram Denies Responsibility For Mubi Killings by Okijajuju1(m): 6:29am On Oct 10, 2012
control_seven: Who then committed such selective decimations? But, i have been wondering while #MOBI 40 generated less public outcry & interest than #ALUU 4? NASS for eg never at anytime mobilized to protest the dastardly killings unlike in the later? Has it anything to do with the social status of the victims involved? RIP to the dead!

[b]The massacre wasn't video taped.. Look at it like this.. 4 boys were clubbed and burnt to death by an irate mob and vigilante group on suspicion of theft and robbery (which is sort of a standard prctice according to the rules os jungle justice in Nigeria) and students riot, NANS mobilize from other universities to demonstrate in UNIPORT, CNN, BBC and the internet is buzzing with outcries and the whole Nation is pissed the f(u)ck off!! . 40 students are pulled out of their rooms at night for absolutely no reason whatsoever, lined up and sustematically killed by different methods by suspected terrorists, Nigerians are shocked for barely 48hrs, the internet barely carried the NEWS, NTA spent but 2minutes reporting the News, foreign NEWS media couldn't be bothered, NANS & SUG didn't even hold a meeting talkless or a protest and a few weeks after the event, most people barely remember the incident.. Now is it that the lives of the 40 MUBI students werenworth as much as that of the UNIPORT 4!? Not at all... The simple difference is that there is a video.. People are moved more by what the see than by what they read or hear.. Simple.. [/b]

2 Likes

Re: Boko-Haram Denies Responsibility For Mubi Killings by Biggyd2: 6:32am On Oct 10, 2012
THey don't kill students indeed! is it not the same bh that bombed a primary school a while ago and killed 2 . Or are they not the same that bombed one islamic school up North? I beg, these people should just shut up. What makes the other killings that they have carried out any better than the Mubi killing?
Re: Boko-Haram Denies Responsibility For Mubi Killings by Okijajuju1(m): 6:37am On Oct 10, 2012
tintingz: Where are the STEWPID BABOONS! christians and NL's that says it's boko haram, using it to insult Islam angry angry . . .they even say they can't kill the STUDENTS only to destroy structures and facilities! angry

You must be a cowfucker... You believe a cold blooded killer member of a savage terrorist organisation abi!! I guess it also wasnt boko Haram that attacked and killed over 20 students and worshippers at Bayero university in Kano state abi!? Nwokem, go stick your willie in a cow if you've got nothing reasonable to say..
Re: Boko-Haram Denies Responsibility For Mubi Killings by ayeeshatu: 6:42am On Oct 10, 2012
Com 2 tink of it,if it wia boko haram dat killd dose mubi students,how did dey get dia names?cux sum1 said dey armed men calld d studnts names b4 killin dem,hw on earth did dey noe who 2 kill...I suspct sumtin fishy is goin on in 9ja.

1 Like

Re: Boko-Haram Denies Responsibility For Mubi Killings by UmarSanda: 6:42am On Oct 10, 2012
2mch: Of course their fellow students would have done this execution. Either that or a new branch of boko haram. We know that SUG elections were going on. We also know that most of the students killed had Christian names. This was a pure execution of opponents or people perceived as threats. The little ones are learning fast from the politicians. But who can blame them? When the politicians use these kids as assasins anyway. What a fu*cked up country. I bet their parents will believe they are angels that can't piss straight yet.
Like seriously did u realy read d names of those killed before giving it a xtian /muslim face? Dnt b a bigot ok. I tot as much dat d attack, lik d Deeper lif shooting wasnt frm Boko boys, cos we al kw dem 4 claiming responsibility afat an attack.
Re: Boko-Haram Denies Responsibility For Mubi Killings by Nobody: 6:43am On Oct 10, 2012
Why did it take them long to deny? Have they started getting afraid that what is happening in allu might soon start happening in mubi.

I heard that the students that were killed were asked for their names before they were killed which means that if your name doesn't sound northern you get the bullet so who carried out the act if not boko haram?
Re: Boko-Haram Denies Responsibility For Mubi Killings by UmarSanda: 6:51am On Oct 10, 2012
rafhell: the so called boko haram spokeman is a big liar. who says they have not been killing students and professors of higher institutions. they are just bunch of sstupis liars. evil and devilish.
but who can blame them cause they are only following what their religious founder laid down for them , i.e, murder, looting, terror and a craze for power.

ffucking virgin hunters
Look here mr man, u can insult or even help ur wipe out BH if u like, bt leav Islam and Our Prophet out of dis, and if u kw u r not a coward come to the open an say it. INDIGINE OF ALUU.[color=]
rafhell: the so called boko haram spokeman is a big liar. who says they have not been killing students and professors of higher institutions. they are just bunch of sstupis liars. evil and devilish.
but who can blame them cause they are only following what their religious founder laid down for them , i.e, murder, looting, terror and a craze for power.

ffucking virgin hunters
Look here mr man, u can insult or even help ur wipe out BH if u like, bt leav Islam and Our Prophet out of dis, and if u kw u r not a coward come to the open an say it. INDIGINE OF ALUU.[/color]

ffucking virgin hunters
Re: Boko-Haram Denies Responsibility For Mubi Killings by EXCELLENCEAbia: 6:51am On Oct 10, 2012
boko haram are comfuse. they don't understand there stand again. do they want us to belive them? sorry boko. they said that qada is alive who is decieving who, they killed more jtf, they are now counting scores. boko is losing. mobi go after your killers.
Re: Boko-Haram Denies Responsibility For Mubi Killings by gbadexy(m): 7:20am On Oct 10, 2012
While I don't condone their acts, I believe they didn't kill the mubi students if they said so.
They are never shy of claiming responsibility for their actions although there has been similar attacks on a campus church in BUK albeit not student's hostel.
Its no news that many group are capitalizing on boko haram to commit serious crimes, and boko haram should at least because of that make peace reign so that other criminal elements won't have a free hand.
All in all, I think the abokis get mind and can be very brutal, imagine such killing probably because of school politics! It does happen randomly in other parts but not with that casualty figure and brutality.
Re: Boko-Haram Denies Responsibility For Mubi Killings by Ayomax(m): 7:22am On Oct 10, 2012
Ganys: OMG!!! Since 7pm that this thread was Posted, i cant believe this thread still stuck at Page one, If to say Boko Haram Claim Responsibility now, This thread for don hit 10pages by now with Many fish brain insulting & Blamming Islam...You see your life Now
Hypocrites
angry

N.B.
I Dont & will Never support Boko Haram, But there are some people who bank on these bad egg to condemn & distort islam...God Dey...
guy relax!!!!! ppl are still sleeping and more over ppl are getting tried of commenting on boko haram. my point is tht to us Islam is just too aggressive n demanding.
Re: Boko-Haram Denies Responsibility For Mubi Killings by ganye1: 7:24am On Oct 10, 2012
iamtheprincipal: Alhaji Spokesperson or whatever you call yourself, you have claimed your group has nothing to do with the killing of students at Mubi, Adamawa State and has got no reason for going after students.
Pls, who attacked the Professors & Students of Bayero University Kano (BUK) some months back during their morning Church Services?
If I remember well the police arrested a certain Bassey who they said confessed to have carried out the attack.
Re: Boko-Haram Denies Responsibility For Mubi Killings by preciousoz: 7:30am On Oct 10, 2012
Boko deny Killing grin grin grin

Who said My Nigeria will not get better ? grin grin
Re: Boko-Haram Denies Responsibility For Mubi Killings by Abuklaw(m): 7:47am On Oct 10, 2012
Ganys: OMG!!! Since 7pm that this thread was Posted, i cant believe this thread still stuck at Page one, If to say Boko Haram Claim Responsibility now, This thread for don hit 10pages by now with Many fish brain insulting & Blamming Islam...You see your life Now
Hypocrites
angry

N.B.
I Dont & will Never support Boko Haram, But there are some people who bank on these bad egg to condemn & distort islam...God Dey...
they would hav gone wild in islamophobia n rain invective on all d innocent muslim ummah wu knws notin abt d unjudicious killing of innocent soul, either muslims or non muslims.
I pray dat Allah disgrace evry perpetrator dat may want 2 tarnish islam wit deir bloodsucking attitude

1 Like

Re: Boko-Haram Denies Responsibility For Mubi Killings by tpia5: 7:48am On Oct 10, 2012
gbadexy: While I don't condone their acts, I believe they didn't kill the mubi students if they said so.
They are never shy of claiming responsibility for their actions although there has been similar attacks on a campus church in BUK albeit not student's hostel.
Its no news that many group are capitalizing on boko haram to commit serious crimes, and boko haram should at least because of that make peace reign so that other criminal elements won't have a free hand.
All in all, I think the abokis get mind and can be very brutal, imagine such killing probably because of school politics! It does happen randomly in other parts but not with that casualty figure and brutality.

I find it hard to believe southerners have no hand in the attacks.
Re: Boko-Haram Denies Responsibility For Mubi Killings by Series22(m): 7:56am On Oct 10, 2012
Virgin Finder: lmao

Boko Haram sef don dey fear.

If na before dem go dey claim responsibility for wetin everybody know say dem no do.

JTF is hitting them real hard. Weldone JTF.We are getting there.
is it possible to change my username 4rm series22 to JTF?
JTF... Kill EM ALL! BASCARDTS
Re: Boko-Haram Denies Responsibility For Mubi Killings by Nobody: 7:56am On Oct 10, 2012
tintingz: Where are the STEWPID BABOONS! christians and NL's that says it's boko haram, using it to insult Islam angry angry . . .they even say they can't kill the STUDENTS only to destroy structures and facilities! angry
Abeg spare us jare. Why won't we blame islam. Don't these pple kill in the name of allah. You muslims will be saying a few bad eggs but why do u allow very bad eggs, murderers and terrorists to exist among you. I blame it on islam as a religion. Don't these boko haram go to the mosque every friday to pray? Just similar to wat happened at ALUU. It's not the whole community that participated in the killing but for the fact that members of the community stood watch and allowed it to happen among them, in their community without making any effort to halt it, then they are also culpable as well and deserve being castigated.

PS: So becos boko haram will only destroy university structures and buildings they av suddenly become good people rite? What abt people still in those buildings when they are bombed. Or boko haram will check every room and toilet to ensure that they bomb the building without students in it?
A terrorist is a terrorist and has no other name. More often than not they are ISLAMIC terrorists. So much for a religion of PISS.
Re: Boko-Haram Denies Responsibility For Mubi Killings by Flameboy26(m): 8:15am On Oct 10, 2012
moraphucking northern pig
Re: Boko-Haram Denies Responsibility For Mubi Killings by tintingz(m): 8:24am On Oct 10, 2012
Okija_juju:
You must be a cowfucker... You believe a cold blooded killer member of a savage terrorist organisation abi!! I guess it also wasnt boko Haram that attacked and killed over 20 students and worshippers at Bayero university in Kano state abi!? Nwokem, go stick your willie in a cow if you've got nothing reasonable to say..
dogsucker! Am not in support of BH and never will buh right now they have denied the resposibility of killing those mubi students who tha f* then did it. . .if it to say it's boko haram this thread will have reach 12 pages within 30min with insults on Islam! angry STEWPID BABOON SUCKER! tongue
Re: Boko-Haram Denies Responsibility For Mubi Killings by mrperfect(m): 8:26am On Oct 10, 2012
Well, they have said theirs.
Re: Boko-Haram Denies Responsibility For Mubi Killings by Okijajuju1(m): 8:31am On Oct 10, 2012
tintingz: dogsucker! Am not in support of BH and never will buh right now they have denied the resposibility of killing those mubi students who tha f* then did it. . .if it to say it's boko haram this thread will have reach 12 pages within 30min with insults on Islam! angry STEWPID BABOON SUCKER! tongue

Point is!! Even if Boko Haram didnt kill those students, Islamic fundamentalist definitely did.. Thats why all the victims were asked their names first before being killed.. So whats your point again?! As if we care what difference the name of their crew is.. wether Boko Haram, Mujahadeen, Cowfuckers, Piglovers, Jihad, Almajiri whatever.. the one thing that unites all of them remains.... ISLAM

1 Like

Re: Boko-Haram Denies Responsibility For Mubi Killings by tintingz(m): 8:31am On Oct 10, 2012
Flameboy26: moraphucking northern pig
moraSUCKER pig. . .who told you am from north. . . Ode oshi !
Re: Boko-Haram Denies Responsibility For Mubi Killings by Asiwaju9ja(m): 8:33am On Oct 10, 2012
Okija_juju: Who cares if Boko haram claims responsibility or not... The fact remains that they opened the flood gate of senseless massacres in the north so even serial killers now have a cover to hide under.. As far as we are concerned, if a drunk driver in the North does a hit and run, it's a drunk Boko haram member... Shikina Notice that the cowfucker did not condemn the killings either..

I am convinced that it was carried out by BH student-members. It may not have been ordered by She-cow and co. But its definitely d handiwork of BH. Notice that all recent attacks are no longer coordinated, just isolated cells tryn 2 continue dia evil campaign. Same as d Mubi killings.
Re: Boko-Haram Denies Responsibility For Mubi Killings by jigawatts(m): 8:43am On Oct 10, 2012
misreal: And wat makes dis bomboclat tinks dey will not suffer anymore defeats.He reminds me of wen i was in jamaica.i nd my jamaican frnds wud av bombaded dem bomboclat bokoharam till dem take to dem hills.bomboclat killers grin

SEE THIS ONE grin grin grin grin
Re: Boko-Haram Denies Responsibility For Mubi Killings by ignis: 8:44am On Oct 10, 2012
First time ever, Boko haram denying an attack.
Fourty bright lives lost, all in the name of islam - a religion of peace.
Re: Boko-Haram Denies Responsibility For Mubi Killings by Asiwaju9ja(m): 8:48am On Oct 10, 2012
All d Ak47s and Kalashnikovs in d hands of d decimated BH groups will continue to pose a problem in our country. The JTF should sustain d house to house and door to door search of dia hideout to mop up these arms. If not the sniper like assasinations and mubi style massacre will not abate.
Re: Boko-Haram Denies Responsibility For Mubi Killings by passionate88: 8:49am On Oct 10, 2012
ganye1:
If I remember well the police arrested a certain Bassey who they said confessed to have carried out the attack.
the same bassey that yusuf converted to islam in maiduguiri... U no get excuse...
Re: Boko-Haram Denies Responsibility For Mubi Killings by brownlord: 8:53am On Oct 10, 2012
tintingz: dogsucker! Am not in support of BH and never will buh right now they have denied the resposibility of killing those mubi students who tha f* then did it. . .if it to say it's boko haram this thread will have reach 12 pages within 30min with insults on Islam! angry STEWPID BABOON SUCKER! tongue

U r so foolish,r u their sympathizer? Did u hear their useless spokeman cram his statement by saying "insha alla" why dint he say in jesus name, or hail mary, u see u foolish islam decieving urself, aluu commited a crime, the whole community sufferin for it, ur broders up north commited same in the name of ur theifing and rapist prophet u all suffer for it until u r ready to let peace rain in nig. Tell me who the hell is capable of taking another mans life unjustly if not a muslim animal
Re: Boko-Haram Denies Responsibility For Mubi Killings by nagoma(m): 8:56am On Oct 10, 2012
ignis: First time ever, Boko haram denying an attack.
Fourty bright lives lost, all in the name of islam - a religion of peace.

Your blind hatred will never allow the rule of law to work in Nigeria. Why don't you allow investigations to happen. If all crimes are attributed to Boko Haram , we will not need the police or security agents and criminals will have a field day under the banner of BH. Are you sure you are not doing this as a cover to a well known criminal tribe?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Terminate Tinubu's Alpha Beta Service With Lagos State, ADP Tells Ambode / AFCON 2019: Buhari Hails Super Eagles / Nigerian Army To Extend ‘operation Positive Identification’ Nationwide

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 83
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.