Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,158 members, 7,880,628 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 11:00 PM

10 Sentenced For Hanging On Moving Train - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 10 Sentenced For Hanging On Moving Train (10591 Views)

Man Who Killed Policemen Sentenced To Death By Hanging In Bayelsa (photo) / Nigeria Rental Car Operator Sentenced To Death By Hanging In Malaysia(photos) / Nigerian Doctor Sentenced For Fraud And Misconduct In Ireland (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 10 Sentenced For Hanging On Moving Train by onyeego(m): 4:49pm On Oct 10, 2012
Did anyone noticed where d magistrate said, she was only lenient with them cos they had spend a week in custody?
With the kind of laws that comes out of The Lagos state assembly,they could be HANGED "if" the magistrate had not been lenient! grin
After all, you will forfeit your vehicle for a traffic offence in Lagos state.
Re: 10 Sentenced For Hanging On Moving Train by adewaleafolabi(m): 4:55pm On Oct 10, 2012
At least the magistrate was sensible enough to give them community service instead of a jail term. Others should learn from her and give out community service, the prisons are congested and in very poor condition
Re: 10 Sentenced For Hanging On Moving Train by Nobody: 4:56pm On Oct 10, 2012
packman: [size=15pt]SO WATING HAPPEN NAW BOYS WEY NO SEE TRANSPORT DECIDED TO HANG RADA DAN STEALING ABEG FASHOLA SHOULD GO DIE

RUBBISH[/size]
Na those kin people they steal
Re: 10 Sentenced For Hanging On Moving Train by Babaken(m): 5:08pm On Oct 10, 2012
gboss4sure: Nigerians funnii oo. Imagine hanging on a train. Are they train conductors
. My brother i tire for them o LAGOS NA WA
Re: 10 Sentenced For Hanging On Moving Train by Shaw007(m): 5:11pm On Oct 10, 2012
afam4eva: I wan fear. I though i saw "They were sentenced to hanging for Hanging on a moving train"
so no be only me see am!! If u read the tin hurriedly like i did,u'll think "its sentenced by hanging" i for swear!!!
Re: 10 Sentenced For Hanging On Moving Train by Raphtop(m): 5:33pm On Oct 10, 2012
Re: 10 Sentenced For Hanging On Moving Train by fortyfeet(m): 6:20pm On Oct 10, 2012
@afam4ever
You seem to think for people, what will it cost to employ you till the end of the year so I can go on break.
Thank you.

1 Like

Re: 10 Sentenced For Hanging On Moving Train by Laitesmart(m): 6:21pm On Oct 10, 2012
Most of you are saying these things because you don't know what caused them to do the thing. I live in ijoko and my house is not very far to the railway station. You just need to see the number of people attached to a single train. Do you knw the funniest? Most of those hanging have their tickets with them. Since the seats in the train are inadequate and the people are afraid of facing road havoc which might cost them their jobs. What do you reckon they do? This hanging only occurs on the 7am train and the 6pm train. The government should help these people do sumtin abt the trains or better still, help find solution to the day in day out holdup of the road transportation. I am out!
Re: 10 Sentenced For Hanging On Moving Train by taharqa: 6:22pm On Oct 10, 2012
Lagos State judiciary seemd to be the most developd in d country...pretty impressive
Re: 10 Sentenced For Hanging On Moving Train by Crown128(m): 7:13pm On Oct 10, 2012
packman: [size=15pt]SO WATING HAPPEN NAW BOYS WEY NO SEE TRANSPORT DECIDED TO HANG RADA DAN STEALING ABEG FASHOLA SHOULD GO DIE

RUBBISH[/size]
Few months ago one guy fell down while hanging on a moving train at Agege area. He died instantly. While police and people around trying to check his pockets for possible identification,they discovered that up to N60,000 with him that day. You can see that some people are not just bothered about their lives.
Re: 10 Sentenced For Hanging On Moving Train by babaowo: 7:52pm On Oct 10, 2012
CastleandGreen: this kind of thing can only happen in Lagos, men hanging on a moving train.
dude its happens in all developing nations, eg,indian, pakistan,lebanon,go to kenya u will fear fear...
Re: 10 Sentenced For Hanging On Moving Train by Chibest2000(m): 8:53pm On Oct 10, 2012
taharqa: Lagos State judiciary seemd to be the most developd in d country...pretty impressive
if @all other govs will emulat fashola den nig will surely achieve hes greater hight.
Re: 10 Sentenced For Hanging On Moving Train by abiamahart: 12:05am On Oct 11, 2012
First time in a long while that one hears of a punishment commensurate with an ofence. kudos to the judge.

Not Man steals N2.5 billion gets 6 months suspended sentence

Another man steals a goat gets 6 months imprisonment

Woman steals several billions of Naira gets remanded in hospital

Boy steals handset gets 11 years jail term

Naija Na a O
Re: 10 Sentenced For Hanging On Moving Train by rman: 2:15am On Oct 11, 2012

RUBBISH[/size]

Are you for real?
Re: 10 Sentenced For Hanging On Moving Train by johnwizey: 8:00am On Oct 11, 2012
e gud for dem nw
Re: 10 Sentenced For Hanging On Moving Train by cashcpt(m): 8:56am On Oct 11, 2012
CastleandGreen: this kind of thing can only happen in Lagos, men hanging on a moving train.

Na lie go New Delhi u go see Institionalized hanging plenty ppl sitting on the rooftop of trains
Re: 10 Sentenced For Hanging On Moving Train by victme1(m): 5:31pm On Oct 11, 2012

RUBBISH[/size]

@ packman, if your sis or bro dey hang for there or even u ur self de hang com fall down, u no say na cornbeef be dat. dat time na him una go de abuse Fashola!!!

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Scam Transfers(wire Wire) Works / Land Agent Dies In Detention At Ilorin Correctional Facility / How Do This Yahoo Guys Makes So Much Money, Please.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.