Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,986 members, 7,973,402 topics. Date: Saturday, 12 October 2024 at 03:54 PM

3 Bedrooms Bungalow For Sale @ N7m In Ajah - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / 3 Bedrooms Bungalow For Sale @ N7m In Ajah (564 Views)

3 Bedroom Apartments For Sale @ N7m / A 4 Beddroom Bungalow Building For Sale For N7m In Ibadan / 2 Plots @ Victory Estate Ajah For Sale N7m Each (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

3 Bedrooms Bungalow For Sale @ N7m In Ajah by LekkiProperties(m): 2:08am On Oct 10, 2012
This property is situated in Salvation Estate, Owode, Langbasa, Ajah, Lagos.

Please see the few pictures I could take of that property. The family still live in it so I didn't ask to be allowed to snap the rooms and their kitchen but the landlord told me the rooms are as neat as the sitting room and it has the same type of ceiling .

The property (a 3 bedroom bungalow at the front) is sitting on a 30ft by 150ft area of land with a foundation for 3 Room and a Parlor Self-contained flats at the back of the bungalow.

It is a good buy I must confess for the price (N7m)because of the quality.

The title of the property is a Deed of Agreement. The man I bought my own property from introduced this property to me.

Interested persons should call: +234.804.469.9002

(1) (Reply)

Four Bedroom Detached Duplexes For Sale / Turn Your Old Building To MANSION / Hot And Exclusive Properties For Sale In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.