Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,201 members, 7,873,894 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 08:45 PM

How Forex Trading Can Change Your Life In 1 Minute. - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / How Forex Trading Can Change Your Life In 1 Minute. (850 Views)

10 Categories Of Jobs That Can Decrease Your Life Span / You Can Change Your Life At Anytime. This Is The Story Of How I Changed Mine. / 20 Ways To Improve The Quality Of Your Life (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Forex Trading Can Change Your Life In 1 Minute. by teblu(m): 6:31am On Oct 10, 2012
Send me a gift of N500 and i'll show you how Forex Trading can change your life in 1 minute.
If interested, contact me on how to send your gift: tonyblu50@gmail.com
Re: How Forex Trading Can Change Your Life In 1 Minute. by ucforu(m): 7:03am On Oct 10, 2012
teblu: Send me a gift of N500 and i'll show you how Forex Trading can change your life in 1 minute.
If interested, contact me on how to send your gift: tonyblu50@gmail.com

if the forex has really changed ur own life, why are you requesting for N500?

keep the info to urself if u are not yet willing to share it here.

thank you

1 Like

Re: How Forex Trading Can Change Your Life In 1 Minute. by elewedu(m): 11:47am On Oct 10, 2012
U re way too cheap to ♓ανε benefitted frm forex...those who knw the secrets of forex will not stoop so low to demand for recharge card, grow up scammer!
Re: How Forex Trading Can Change Your Life In 1 Minute. by ayox2003: 8:41pm On Oct 10, 2012
ucforu:

if the forex has really changed ur own life, why are you requesting for N500?

keep the info to urself if u are not yet willing to share it here.

thank you

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

elewedu[b:
]U re way too cheap to ♓ανε benefitted frm forex.[/b]..those who knw the secrets of forex will not stoop so low to demand for recharge card, grow up scammer!

cheesy grin

Good responses.

Frawzey

(1) (Reply)

Interested In Sugar Mummy, Daddy / Offshore Workers Pay Slip,what Skills Pay The Most In Offshore? / Get Certification In Oil And Gas Safety Management From Oshacademy (USA)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.