Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,925 members, 7,922,278 topics. Date: Thursday, 15 August 2024 at 11:16 PM

Is It Just Natural That You Miss Your Ex? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is It Just Natural That You Miss Your Ex? (9316 Views)

It's Natural That You Take Care Of People You Love. But To What Extent? / What Do You Miss Most About Your Ex? / Do You Sometimes Miss Your Ex (boyfriend Or Girlfriend) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is It Just Natural That You Miss Your Ex? by packman: 3:13pm On Oct 11, 2012
jude33084: W☺☺w! Wђɑ̤̥̈̊† ∂ quȅsti☼ƞ grin

[size=20pt]hhahahhahhahahahahahahahahhaahahhaahah LMAO[/size]
Re: Is It Just Natural That You Miss Your Ex? by Les: 3:14pm On Oct 11, 2012
I don't and i'll never cos i regret ever dating her. We are still cool tho
Re: Is It Just Natural That You Miss Your Ex? by dopeJemi: 3:15pm On Oct 11, 2012
c oh! Bin's topic made front page oh, shocked shocked shocked,

Ehen! B4 I 4get y I came, its a natural thangwink
Re: Is It Just Natural That You Miss Your Ex? by amaka70(f): 3:26pm On Oct 11, 2012
it normal
Re: Is It Just Natural That You Miss Your Ex? by Freiburger(m): 3:29pm On Oct 11, 2012
I dont have any reason for missing my ex, it is over and over for good.
Re: Is It Just Natural That You Miss Your Ex? by rbjimoh: 3:30pm On Oct 11, 2012
Very natural! If remember the nice times you had togerther, you cannot but wish that things were different. However, you have got to grow up
Re: Is It Just Natural That You Miss Your Ex? by olumaxi(m): 3:41pm On Oct 11, 2012
i fink al my ex wil draw up a misin timetable so has to knw wen to mis them
Re: Is It Just Natural That You Miss Your Ex? by semit: 3:41pm On Oct 11, 2012
I don't really miss her 'cos I still call her everyday.
Re: Is It Just Natural That You Miss Your Ex? by Nobody: 3:43pm On Oct 11, 2012
obasijoy: There is a big difference between missing someone and someone's name flashing in your mind. I will believe that once in a while, you may see someone that looks like him which will make him flash in your mind #this person looks so much like.....# just for that second. It doesn't mean that I miss him at all. I'm talking about myself, I don't know of others. Guys do miss their ex more. Good girls are rare to find. If your ex girl friend is not the money type and very hard working and your new girl friend is the money/lazy type, while wouldn't you miss your ex always. Its very easy for guys to miss their ex than girls. I can also deduce it from this thread.

Why do I think you sound bitter. Lol, what did the bad guy do to you? grin.
Re: Is It Just Natural That You Miss Your Ex? by hotchee: 3:47pm On Oct 11, 2012
It is natural and healthy to miss an ex,especially if had good times together.
Re: Is It Just Natural That You Miss Your Ex? by eagle999: 3:51pm On Oct 11, 2012
IT DEPENDS ON HOW U PATH WAYS IF IT WAS NASTY WAY WHICH MOST TIMES IT IS SHE shocked shocked shocked shocked WOULD ALWAYS BE A BITCH tongue tongue
Re: Is It Just Natural That You Miss Your Ex? by Mynd44: 3:53pm On Oct 11, 2012
Humans are social creatures and they will not only miss a former spouse but also a dog or anything they are used to
Re: Is It Just Natural That You Miss Your Ex? by hotchee: 4:03pm On Oct 11, 2012
It's natural and healthy to miss an ex,especially when you had good times together.
Re: Is It Just Natural That You Miss Your Ex? by chinnyonwu(m): 4:05pm On Oct 11, 2012
Depends on why/how u broke up.
Re: Is It Just Natural That You Miss Your Ex? by Fridayokolo: 4:09pm On Oct 11, 2012
it's quiet normal to miss you ex be it male or female.due to the fact that the sexual estasy u get varies,the way this friend touches u differs from the other.
Re: Is It Just Natural That You Miss Your Ex? by Moodyup(f): 4:15pm On Oct 11, 2012
190-the-clown:
well I don't miss any of my ex's both d ones on nl and off nl

Cos I got 7 real life gurls 2 worry about
undecided
seriously!!!dis 7 gurls ish is really getting rather tiring,i see it on almost evri thread.wat sef?:/
Re: Is It Just Natural That You Miss Your Ex? by nxanadu: 4:52pm On Oct 11, 2012
let bye gone be bye gone. if u guys keep in touch, u will affect ur present relationship.
Re: Is It Just Natural That You Miss Your Ex? by bymigokeph: 4:58pm On Oct 11, 2012
its not natural. odawise ur stil av sum iota of LUV. u can rememba bt not mis.
Re: Is It Just Natural That You Miss Your Ex? by Nobody: 5:42pm On Oct 11, 2012
abnormal!
Re: Is It Just Natural That You Miss Your Ex? by Francheezy(m): 6:09pm On Oct 11, 2012
190-the-clown:
well I don't miss any of my ex's both d ones on nl and off nl

Cos I got 7 real life gurls 2 worry about
undecided

ah ahn hian, 190, na u b diZ
Re: Is It Just Natural That You Miss Your Ex? by Francheezy(m): 6:11pm On Oct 11, 2012
Moodyup:
seriously!!!dis 7 gurls ish is really getting rather tiring,i see it on almost evri thread.wat sef?:/
My dear, n0 b 0nly u o0oh,
Even wen dey tlk b0ut sp0rts, he iz g0nnA menti0n diZ, 7galz......na wa 0o0oH
Re: Is It Just Natural That You Miss Your Ex? by Essencysun(m): 7:12pm On Oct 11, 2012
My 'ex' was so caring and lovely, it was distance that separated us. So i still misses her alot.
Re: Is It Just Natural That You Miss Your Ex? by yhemini: 7:38pm On Oct 11, 2012
claremont: I still miss her big time. She will make a good wife to one lucky fella some day.

@cleremont u cudnt av said it better. (Y)
Re: Is It Just Natural That You Miss Your Ex? by Abyjah: 10:19pm On Oct 11, 2012
Mynd_44: Humans are social creatures and they will not only miss a former spouse but also a dog or anything they are used to

Lookey at my Own lil' Mynd! He's all grown and talking sensibly. Is this about Nairaland, or what the dagger happened to you, son?
Re: Is It Just Natural That You Miss Your Ex? by controlseven: 10:19pm On Oct 11, 2012
I can't miss ma EX who nealy gave me AIDS cus he luvs a lota S*X. Right now i dey VEX!
Re: Is It Just Natural That You Miss Your Ex? by jephiano: 10:57pm On Oct 11, 2012
Im kinda with Obasijoy on this one. I hardly remember, talkless of miss most of the few ladies i ever dated. The only one i remember often sef, is not worth missing. My pride and my extra-lovely wife ensured that.......so for me its Good Riddance to Bad Rubbish!

1 Like

Re: Is It Just Natural That You Miss Your Ex? by WackyJ1(m): 11:12pm On Oct 11, 2012
obasijoy: There is a big difference between missing someone and someone's name flashing in your mind. I will believe that once in a while, you may see someone that looks like him which will make him flash in your mind #this person looks so much like.....# just for that second. It doesn't mean that I miss him at all. I'm talking about myself, I don't know of others. Guys do miss their ex more. Good girls are rare to find. If your ex girl friend is not the money type and very hard working and your new girl friend is the money/lazy type, while wouldn't you miss your ex always. Its very easy for guys to miss their ex than girls. I can also deduce it from this thread.
What you're saying does not follow at all.
1. You say people MISS their ex because they are currently dating people who are worse and that you yourself do not miss your ex because of your new awesome guy.
2. You also say that Good girls are rare to find
3. You say that guys miss their exes more than girls do. If this follows your first statement above then it stands to reason that
a. Guys meet girls that are worse that their exes more times than not and in the same vain girls meet guys who are better than their exes.
If the above assumption is true and your first statement is also assumed to be true then it means that
b. guys keep dating "bad girls" that means that for guys, that the difference between the ex and the current is that one is just slightly worse than the other and looking at your statement no 2 it means that there is no guarantee that the ex was a good girl... Looking at all this guys have very little reason to miss their exes if at all
but if the reverse happens for the girls then girls must miss their ex because it was not that he was all bad...
Re: Is It Just Natural That You Miss Your Ex? by Mynd44: 11:28pm On Oct 11, 2012
AmBeautiful: abnormal!
Its only when we want to lie that we will say we don't. Even if its just for a second, you will still miss that ex as there will be a reason why you were with him/her in the first place
Re: Is It Just Natural That You Miss Your Ex? by swtcharissa(f): 8:08am On Oct 12, 2012
Well,am married now n all I can remember of my ex is his choking kind of love,I dnt miss it,but I once in a while remember d choking love,it was choking cos then,even if I do wrong or say so many wrong tins,it is expected that I would b d one to appologize,but,he was always d one appologizing,dat did nt no make me see him as a man u know,....choking luv to remember....YAWNS
Re: Is It Just Natural That You Miss Your Ex? by jogbimbo(f): 8:44am On Oct 12, 2012
I truely miss my ex, though am married bt i do miss him, and i kw he misses ♍ε̲̣̣̣̥ too, bt life goes on, i av to forge ahead.
Re: Is It Just Natural That You Miss Your Ex? by pinkpearl22(f): 9:42am On Oct 12, 2012
ya it's possible, especially d gud times u guys had 2geda
Re: Is It Just Natural That You Miss Your Ex? by Mynd44: 9:52am On Oct 12, 2012
pinkpearl22: ya it's possible, especially d gud times u guys had 2geda
Thanks for being honest

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

See How Mum Rapes 4 Year Old Boy, Broadcasts Live Video.. / Linda Ikeji: The Dilemma Nigerian / Nairaland Feminists Face Right Now / "Every Girl I Tell I Live In Banana Island, I End Up Sleeping With' - Man Claims

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.