Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,074 members, 7,919,464 topics. Date: Tuesday, 13 August 2024 at 09:11 AM

Unilag Msc. Programme In Electrical And Electronics Engineering (control Option) - Science/Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Unilag Msc. Programme In Electrical And Electronics Engineering (control Option) (2372 Views)

Electronics Components: Search No More.... / UNILAG Students Built An Electric Car From Scratch / Electrical And Electronic Engineers Come In (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Unilag Msc. Programme In Electrical And Electronics Engineering (control Option) by michadej: 7:49am On Oct 10, 2012
Please, i need the assistance of the house particularly my senior brothers and sisters in Unilag elect. dept. as regards the courses offered in the department of electrical and electronics engineering(Control) (MSc. programme)in UNILAG. I want to know the textbooks that will be of great help in this school too.I did communication in my first degree but applied for Control. I also need the advice of the house on all i can do to excel in the programme. Thanks.
Re: Unilag Msc. Programme In Electrical And Electronics Engineering (control Option) by Yokol(m): 5:40pm On Nov 12, 2020
Contact me.

(1) (Reply)

History of Jeans- The 'immortal' Invention / How To Use The New Mtn 20gb For 20 Naira / Why Do I Still Get Notified of New Tweets On My Twitter App?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.