Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,187,471 members, 7,932,569 topics. Date: Tuesday, 27 August 2024 at 09:11 AM

My Mum Needs Higher Education - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / My Mum Needs Higher Education (578 Views)

Nigeria Higher Education Foundation Scholarship Essay Competition 2016 - Apply / Buhari Declares Free Higher Education / London Academy For Higher Education (lahe) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Mum Needs Higher Education by seadog1: 8:46am On Oct 10, 2012
My mum retired prematurely frm govt job some years ago,and she has been selling petty goods like provisions ever since.Now she wants to study and acquire some degree maybe a diploma.She has only ssce and job experience and she is one year older than nigeria (lol.she is 53).Please fellow nairalanders,what course and school can you advice and recommend.Note that we live in lagos and she has interest in management .Thank you,your advices will b highly appreciated.
Re: My Mum Needs Higher Education by jogrin0(m): 8:51am On Oct 10, 2012
where she wan carry certificate go...abi na grave.mtcheeeewww,tel d old woman mek she go sidon 4 haus d plan 4 her end time joooorrr
Re: My Mum Needs Higher Education by seadog1: 9:08am On Oct 10, 2012
jogrin0: where she wan carry certificate go...abi na grave.mtcheeeewww,tel d old woman mek she go sidon 4 haus d plan 4 her end time joooorrr
U er very s.tu.pid for writing this poo.If u respect ur own mum u wil nt write this. It is well said and agreed that learning is forever and sharpens d mind.Recently a 75 year old graduated frm LASU.Continua learning keeps body and mind active.Pls this thread is to seek the advice matured ppl nt for ppl like u.
Re: My Mum Needs Higher Education by Odunnu: 9:14am On Oct 10, 2012
I apologise on behalf of Mr Jog. OP please dont be offended, he didnt choose his words right and the way it came out wasnt how he expected.

Advice your mom to take a course on skills acquisition. She has basic education already and can read whatever she wants but a skills diploma should be more lucrative than a managerial diploma
Re: My Mum Needs Higher Education by seadog1: 9:25am On Oct 10, 2012
Odunnu: I apologise on behalf of Mr Jog. OP please dont be offended, he didnt choose his words right and the way it came out wasnt how he expected.

Advice your mom to take a course on skills acquisition. She has basic education already and can read whatever she wants but a skills diploma should be more lucrative than a managerial diploma
Thank you. Pls do u ve any idea where in Lagos she can be enrolled?
Re: My Mum Needs Higher Education by Odunnu: 9:56am On Oct 10, 2012
I'm sorry but I dont know my way around in Lagos, I dont live there.
Re: My Mum Needs Higher Education by Idacrux: 2:40pm On Oct 10, 2012
Tell ur mum 2 go and relax 4 her 2 be able 2 eat d food of her labour,dat business is cool 4 her.

(1) (Reply)

NUC Hails Bello's Appointment As UNILAG V.C. / . / When Is The Best Time To Read

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.