Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,144 members, 7,887,314 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 06:34 AM

Cute Photos Of Chidinma - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Cute Photos Of Chidinma (37147 Views)

Meraiah Ekeinde Celebrates Valentine With Cute Photos / Linda Ikeji Dressing Like An Indian Girl (cute Photos) / Photos Of Chidinma At Beat 999 Fm (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Cute Photos Of Chidinma by ijebabe: 9:34am On Oct 10, 2012
I fell in love Chidinma after watching “Kedike” more than that it's her down to earth and calm composure.
Since her rise she has shown us a variety of her versatility from her anthem, “Jankoliko” to her cute love song, “Kedike”; her bumping Hip-Hop record, “Emi Ni Baller” featuring The Suspect & IllBliss or even her features with the likes of Tesh Carter and more.

Now, she’s here to tease us with a few very cute new photos showing off her preppy yet Afrocentric style. Loving how more African designers are using the Ankara very creatively these days too.

Photography: Obi Somto
Stylist: Jane Michael Ekanem

3 Likes

Re: Cute Photos Of Chidinma by ijebabe: 9:38am On Oct 10, 2012
Not too sure about those pants but like the style

Re: Cute Photos Of Chidinma by Nobody: 10:21am On Oct 10, 2012
***you're beautiful it's true*** #James Blunt# smiley
Re: Cute Photos Of Chidinma by abuaoyen(f): 10:29am On Oct 10, 2012
ur 2 cute girl! luv ur style.
Re: Cute Photos Of Chidinma by Adebayoowolabs(m): 10:31am On Oct 10, 2012
[i][/i]yes the pictures are good , I like chidima by see this. yes the pictures are good , I like chidima by see this. yes the pictures are good , I like chidima by see this.
Re: Cute Photos Of Chidinma by Rooneyboy(m): 11:35am On Oct 10, 2012
Is she a teasher
Re: Cute Photos Of Chidinma by Ariyke: 1:20pm On Oct 10, 2012
Nice Pix! she's pretty even without makeups and downs lolz

1 Like

Re: Cute Photos Of Chidinma by SlyIg(f): 1:55pm On Oct 10, 2012
Nne, na you? you don come reach Nairaland? Abeg park well o make bad mouth nairalanders no jam you abeg o.
Re: Cute Photos Of Chidinma by Nobody: 1:57pm On Oct 10, 2012
I think I just found my future sister in law shocked
Re: Cute Photos Of Chidinma by Idowuogbo(f): 1:58pm On Oct 10, 2012
My gak crush,She set die! kiss
Re: Cute Photos Of Chidinma by jigawatts(m): 2:06pm On Oct 10, 2012
undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Cute Photos Of Chidinma by mallorca(m): 2:10pm On Oct 10, 2012
Congrats chidimma
Re: Cute Photos Of Chidinma by cindyrella(f): 2:12pm On Oct 10, 2012
Omo she fine gan! cheesy
Re: Cute Photos Of Chidinma by chucky234(m): 2:16pm On Oct 10, 2012
Small but mighty,hmmm one of Naija's finest.
Re: Cute Photos Of Chidinma by gandkiss: 2:16pm On Oct 10, 2012
she is skinny
Re: Cute Photos Of Chidinma by Afam4eva(m): 2:18pm On Oct 10, 2012
Chidinma has almost everything going for her. She's beautiful and has a sweet voice. She's got the swag too.
Re: Cute Photos Of Chidinma by OILOFGLADNESS: 2:18pm On Oct 10, 2012
i have loved this girl since the project fame context and i am loving her the more, so unique and creactive

God just used her to elevate her family, i cant forget the emotion on the day of the award .

her mother looked so discplined and humble

Moree grease to her elbow

2 Likes

Re: Cute Photos Of Chidinma by Lucy001(f): 2:20pm On Oct 10, 2012
Nice pictures!!!
Re: Cute Photos Of Chidinma by Kslib(m): 2:21pm On Oct 10, 2012
gandkiss: she is skinny
who told you she is skinny?.. She is chidinma,not skinny....

6 Likes

Re: Cute Photos Of Chidinma by ideee03(f): 2:22pm On Oct 10, 2012
Luvly and cute...muahhhhh!
Re: Cute Photos Of Chidinma by Kslib(m): 2:26pm On Oct 10, 2012
Rooneyboy: Is she a teasher
Yes,she teashes small small shildren how to read and wlite. If you look the pishure well,you will see her book and bilo and the small small shildren she teashes...

3 Likes

Re: Cute Photos Of Chidinma by ask4double(m): 2:27pm On Oct 10, 2012
gandkiss: she is skinny
muhehe.....
Re: Cute Photos Of Chidinma by mkoabiola: 2:28pm On Oct 10, 2012
SlyIg: Nne, na you? you don come reach Nairaland? Abeg park well o make bad mouth nairalanders no jam you abeg o.
Lol
Lol
Too funny,
Re: Cute Photos Of Chidinma by safarigirl(f): 2:30pm On Oct 10, 2012
I'm loving the style, some really cute pictures, mehn look how ankara has suddenly become a fashion do, if you want to involve yourself in colour blocking, without colour riot, ankara is it, multiple colours and beautiful print. I particularly love the dress and the football jacket, very modern.

Chidinma looks smokin' btw, petite gurls are the ish wink

1 Like

Re: Cute Photos Of Chidinma by Kslib(m): 2:32pm On Oct 10, 2012
black_beau: so,in other words,we arent allowed to be happy? since we started talking about the issue on the various social networking sites, has it brought those boys to life or has it ensured that it wont happen next time somewhere else? no . abeg,chidinma,carry go.u hot die.
No mind the iiddiioot joor.. Na the same people go dey party dey dance kukere and azonto then come online come put " meditation thingz on ma mind"...

1 Like

Re: Cute Photos Of Chidinma by brownsug(f): 2:35pm On Oct 10, 2012
See am o dbanj show condolence nairaland dey abuse am chidinma show pix dem dey hail am,chidi is fine sha o no be beef I just want to be sure pple are not displaying favouritism u can reply in a nasty way if u want to but I am sure we have objective pple on n/land

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nancy Isime's Outfit To 'Living In Bondage' Abuja Premiere / Reminisce Shows Off His Baby Mama Of Thirteen Years-says He's Not Ready To Marry / Mompha Flaunts Ferrari 488 Spider (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.