Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,353 members, 7,920,328 topics. Date: Wednesday, 14 August 2024 at 01:57 AM

We The Mothers Of This Country Place A Curse On The Land Of Aluu - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / We The Mothers Of This Country Place A Curse On The Land Of Aluu (2681 Views)

My Sister Is Making Her Success A Curse To Our Family / To The Mothers,I need help o. / Angry Woman Places ‘smelling Vagina’ Curse On Lady Who Slept With Her Husband (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

We The Mothers Of This Country Place A Curse On The Land Of Aluu by lollydyss: 11:01am On Oct 10, 2012
We d mothers of dis country commiserate wth our fellow mothers over d loss of Ugonna, Tekena, Lloyd and Chidiaka. No doubt they were to excel, but d evil community in d name of Aluu in Portharcourt Rivers State cut dem short. Nevertheless, dey will never die cos dey will forever live in our Hearts. And in dis our Country Nigeria, never again will such happen cos whn d nemesis dat has befallen Aluu will start to boomerang, even their graves will be too hot for dem. We therefore decree and say with one voice dat d Aluu student who is d borrower, their chief and the killers be made to die d same way - naked, beaten into pulp and marched to d same execution ground where their heads and faces will be smitten with woods, planks and stones, thereafter set ablaze. This will not bring back our beloved sons,we knw, but it will serve as a deterrent to people. On dat day, our ever sleeping police will go to sleep as usual and will ignore evry call made to dis effect. As for d so called mothers of dis community who went to sleep so dat dia husbands and sons can carry out dis dastardly act, Ʊ will nvr evr know peace again. Ur sons shall before ur eyes be cut down in d same manner for no just cause. And for Aluu - Ʊ hv just danced d dance of d spirits. Not until u produce d borrower, d chief and d killers, ur community will never have any male child dat will live past d age of 24. Dos children u slaughtered were between 20 to 24. On their 24th birthday, each male child of your comminity will die a gruesome death and his carcass fed to d vultures and flies. On dat day your hearts will bleed just like the hearts of d real mothers of dis Country Nig, are bleeding now and u will find no one to console u cos ALUU is a condemned community. Ugonna, Tekena, Lloyd and Chidiaka, rest in d bossom of d Almighty. U can never ever be forgotten. Adieu beautiful Sons. For dos who are saddists and not real mothers, ignore dis. Pls pass to all mothers in d country. We have decreed.

2 Likes

Re: We The Mothers Of This Country Place A Curse On The Land Of Aluu by Nobody: 11:16am On Oct 10, 2012
[size=18pt]AMEN! [/size]

I don't usually go for jungle justice but in this case, I'm all in! cool
Re: We The Mothers Of This Country Place A Curse On The Land Of Aluu by Nobody: 11:24am On Oct 10, 2012
The way they killed those boys? The massive sticks they hit them with? The way they stripped them naked? Even when ugo tried to move away from the fire, you could still see them pushing him in and a woman's voice saying "that one no wan die"...... I asked myself if that woman ever carried a child in her womb. Till date I still shed a tear or two when we lose someone to cancer or old age. How much more watching people beat and kill those guys like they were animals. Even animals deserved better.

When did God give human beings the power and permission to take lives?
Re: We The Mothers Of This Country Place A Curse On The Land Of Aluu by slimyem: 11:27am On Oct 10, 2012
All i can do is sigh...
The whole issue is just so saddening and tiring....
Re: We The Mothers Of This Country Place A Curse On The Land Of Aluu by emilyone(f): 12:06pm On Oct 10, 2012
jennykadry: The way they killed those boys? The massive sticks they hit them with? The way they stripped them naked? Even when ugo tried to move away from the fire, you could still see them pushing him in and a woman's voice saying "that one no wan die"...... I asked myself if that woman ever carried a child in her womb. Till date I still shed a tear or two when we lose someone to cancer or old age. How much more watching people beat and kill those guys like they were animals. Even animals deserved better.

you mean you watched the vid up to that part?

how did we arrive at this for Christ sake, before it was Mubi and now Aluu. cry cry cry
oh!God where is Thy face cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry
Re: We The Mothers Of This Country Place A Curse On The Land Of Aluu by skydeep(f): 12:15pm On Oct 10, 2012
Those village youths are barbarians undecided
Re: We The Mothers Of This Country Place A Curse On The Land Of Aluu by Goldieluks: 12:21pm On Oct 10, 2012
Am in total support of this. Allu will NEVER know peace.
Re: We The Mothers Of This Country Place A Curse On The Land Of Aluu by Nobody: 12:41pm On Oct 10, 2012
emilyone:
you mean you watched the vid up to that part?

how did we arrive at this for Christ sake, before it was Mubi and now Aluu. cry cry cry
oh!God where is Thy face cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry

Rumor has it that these boys were not even thieves. They only went to collect the money an Aluu friend owed them. They took the aluu guys laptop pending when he gave them their money. On their way out there were lynched by the community people because the debtor thought to himself ...."Hey, afterall I am in my community so I gat right and more connection to deal with these boys"

Worst off, the police asked for the crowd to hand over the boys to them but they refused and I suppose the policemen went about their duty. I ask, how many people were in that crowd that the police in that community could not tame? don't they have guns to release fire in the air?

Ahhhhh cry cry
Re: We The Mothers Of This Country Place A Curse On The Land Of Aluu by EfemenaXY: 12:49pm On Oct 10, 2012
jennykadry: The way they killed those boys? The massive sticks they hit them with? The way they stripped them naked? Even when ugo tried to move away from the fire, you could still see them pushing him in and a woman's voice saying "that one no wan die"...... I asked myself if that woman ever carried a child in her womb. Till date I still shed a tear or two when we lose someone to cancer or old age. How much more watching people beat and kill those guys like they were animals. Even animals deserved better.

I watched it too, and I've not been myself ever since.

No mother with kids of her own can watch that and say they deserved such fate, no matter what! And to think there were some women filming the whole thing?? How much further can one sink into heartlessness cry cry cry

I really wept throughout the whole horrible 3 minutes of video. I've got sons too. Actions like this make me really, really skeptical of taking my sons home to visit!

I spent the whole evening hugging them ceaselessly without telling them why. They probably thought their mum had got a screw loose that evening...
Re: We The Mothers Of This Country Place A Curse On The Land Of Aluu by Nobody: 12:55pm On Oct 10, 2012
Efemena_xy:

I watched it too, and I've not been myself ever since.

No mother with kids of her own can watch that and say they deserved such fate, no matter what! And to think there were some women filming the whole thing?? How much further can one sink into heartlessness cry cry cry

I really wept throughout the whole horrible 3 minutes of video. I've got sons too. Actions like this make me really, really skeptical of taking my sons home to visit!

I spent the whole evening hugging them ceaselessly without telling them why. They probably thought their mum had got a screw loose that evening...

I cried myself. How can people be so heartless? Did you see the way that man with the plank hit them on the head? I think he disfigured the neck of one of them?

This is sad.
Re: We The Mothers Of This Country Place A Curse On The Land Of Aluu by EfemenaXY: 12:59pm On Oct 10, 2012
^^ Jenny I did o! I did! I did! I did!! cry cry cry

I don't think I'll ever forget those screams of pain when the bastards set them alight cry cry cry

I need to forget this whole thing. I'll never, ever watch anything like it again. It's so damaging. People say armed robbers are heartless and do unthinkable things. I don't condone crime in any form. But what ever the case, no one has the right to take the laws into their own hands.

For Pete's sake! Those were young men with their whole lives mapped out ahead of them! sad sad
Re: We The Mothers Of This Country Place A Curse On The Land Of Aluu by greatgod2012(f): 1:42pm On Oct 10, 2012
sincerely, i shed tears, even though i could not watch d video but my colleagues did and were screaming and crying aloud beside me, i dont have d gut to watch such video, but, sincerely those pple are evil, wicked, barbaric, infact, i dont know how to describe them,they are devil incarnate, but all i know is dt God is watching everybody and wii definitely pay each and everyone according to his/her deeds. As 4 Aluu community,justice is crying out and it shall be heard IJN.
Re: We The Mothers Of This Country Place A Curse On The Land Of Aluu by zill(f): 2:22pm On Oct 10, 2012
Watched part of it and couldn't stop crying. The people involved will never know peace throughout their life time. R.I.P BOYS.
Re: We The Mothers Of This Country Place A Curse On The Land Of Aluu by armyofone(m): 10:35pm On Oct 10, 2012
Honestly, their death touched me. The whole scene was sooooo filled with anger and hatred. Now ask me why I never want to live in nigeria again.

I cried, ewoo the manner of their death pained, pained me so badly.

Jesus Take the Wheel cry cry

jennykadry:

I cried myself. How can people be so heartless? Did you see the way that man with the plank hit them on the head? I think he disfigured the neck of one of them?

This is sad.
Re: We The Mothers Of This Country Place A Curse On The Land Of Aluu by Nobody: 11:05pm On Oct 10, 2012
I haven't watched the video and don't intend to the pictures are enough.

as a mother - I want to know what kind of human being mothers are training that a human can beat and watch the life being drained out, beating hitting and kicking life out of a person - how does one get to that point that he does it in broad daylight with a crowd watching - honestly and people still have the nerve to say kids brought up back home are better.

I just can't talk about this case cos I get more and more angry - so it means a person can be walking down the street and the mere accusation of theif ends your life - SMH
Re: We The Mothers Of This Country Place A Curse On The Land Of Aluu by olu4life(m): 11:07pm On Oct 10, 2012
AMEN.
Still angry over the matter. Wish i could lay my hands on that guy hitting them with plank.
Peace is herby far from them. As they have started abandoning the village,they will continue to be a destitute and a cast away
Re: We The Mothers Of This Country Place A Curse On The Land Of Aluu by dayokanu(m): 11:47pm On Oct 10, 2012
jennykadry: The way they killed those boys? The massive sticks they hit them with? The way they stripped them naked? Even when ugo tried to move away from the fire, you could still see them pushing him in and a woman's voice saying "that one no wan die"......

I wished at that point Ugo had more energy and could hug one of them with the flames. So the fire can burn the two of them even if the person doesnt die, he would remember the scar and the look of the dying Ugo haunt him for the rest of his life
Re: We The Mothers Of This Country Place A Curse On The Land Of Aluu by Johndoe100(m): 3:11am On Oct 11, 2012
This is BS. No baztard women can place any rubbish curse on ANYONE in our state. Vigilantes have been dealing with thieves for years and decades in that state. Did they make a mistake with these boys? Only time will tell. To quote Collin Powell, there is no "nice way to kill people". The only real thing we are complaining about is that they should not have dealt with an Okirika boy like that. This may invite the wrath of the Okirika boys and that would lead to much much more bloodshed.

If you go stealing in that part of the world and you don't come home, you have only yourself to blame.
Re: We The Mothers Of This Country Place A Curse On The Land Of Aluu by Nobody: 8:32am On Oct 11, 2012
Johndoe100: This is BS. No baztard women can place any rubbish curse on ANYONE in our state. Vigilantes have been dealing with thieves for years and decades in that state. Did they make a mistake with these boys? Only time will tell. To quote Collin Powell, there is no "nice way to kill people". The only real thing we are complaining about is that they should not have dealt with an Okirika boy like that. This may invite the wrath of the Okirika boys and that would lead to much much more bloodshed.

If you go stealing in that part of the world and you don't come home, you have only yourself to blame.

Please STFU!

Thanks.

1 Like

Re: We The Mothers Of This Country Place A Curse On The Land Of Aluu by emilyone(f): 9:01am On Oct 11, 2012
Johndoe100: This is BS. No baztard women can place any rubbish curse on ANYONE in our state. Vigilantes have been dealing with thieves for years and decades in that state. Did they make a mistake with these boys? Only time will tell. To quote Collin Powell, there is no "nice way to kill people". The only real thing we are complaining about is that they should not have dealt with an Okirika boy like that. This may invite the wrath of the Okirika boys and that would lead to much much more bloodshed.

man, you are spewing trash angry angry angry
Re: We The Mothers Of This Country Place A Curse On The Land Of Aluu by gbanikiti(m): 9:39am On Oct 11, 2012

I pray your own children shall be lynched mistakely! May you also feel the pains as a parent! anyone who supports the murder of these boys shall have his own share of pains.

3 Likes

Re: We The Mothers Of This Country Place A Curse On The Land Of Aluu by Nobody: 9:39am On Oct 11, 2012
I DON'T KNOW HOW YOU ALL FOUND THE HEART TO WATCH THE SCENES...I SWEAR I DON'T.
Re: We The Mothers Of This Country Place A Curse On The Land Of Aluu by EfemenaXY: 10:01am On Oct 11, 2012
^^ Believe me, it's not something we're proud of... cry
Re: We The Mothers Of This Country Place A Curse On The Land Of Aluu by Nobody: 10:19am On Oct 11, 2012
dayokanu:

I wished at that point Ugo had more energy and could hug one of them with the flames. So the fire can burn the two of them even if the person doesnt die, he would remember the scar and the look of the dying Ugo haunt him for the rest of his life

I swear he should have. That guy fought till the end. Even with all the plank-hitting, he was still conscious.
Re: We The Mothers Of This Country Place A Curse On The Land Of Aluu by uyogabie(f): 10:19am On Oct 11, 2012
Didnt have the nerve to watch any video,the stories ive heard on this forum is enough to make me unhappy.May we all reap the fruits of our labour over our children o.He who kills by the sword,shall die by the sword.so shall it be unto ALUU and their generations yet unborn!
Re: We The Mothers Of This Country Place A Curse On The Land Of Aluu by CrazyMan(m): 12:06pm On Oct 11, 2012
cotton101: I haven't watched the video and don't intend to the pictures are enough.

as a mother - I want to know what kind of human being mothers are training that a human can beat and watch the life being drained out, beating hitting and kicking life out of a person - how does one get to that point that he does it in broad daylight with a crowd watching - honestly and people still have the nerve to say kids brought up back home are better.

I just can't talk about this case cos I get more and more angry - so it means a person can be walking down the street and the mere accusation of theif ends your life - SMH
I even learnt that the police were present during the barbaric execution. And their excuse was that there wasn't enough bullet in their guns to scare away a mob armed with sticks and not guns .

What a nation. angry

If you have nothing sensible to post, then keep quiet.

There is no proof that they were thieves...cos if indeed they did steal, I believe the stolen items would have been snapped and displayed for Nigerians to see.

So like stated earlier, if have no sensible post to make, quit fooling yourself and remain quiet.
Re: We The Mothers Of This Country Place A Curse On The Land Of Aluu by dominique(f): 12:09pm On Oct 11, 2012
i couldnt get myself to watch the video. the pics were horrifying enough sad. weather or not they stole is not the point, NOBODY DESERVES TO DIE LIKE THAT! cry may the perpetrators and their suppoeters not have a single day of peace for the rest of their miserable lives.
@johndoe
you must be a lunatic for justifying the killings. i had a prepared pageful of curses for you and your townspeople but i changed my mind. you have already wished for the same fate for yourself and your children born and unborn.
Re: We The Mothers Of This Country Place A Curse On The Land Of Aluu by ebonyjoy1(f): 12:20pm On Oct 11, 2012
Such Sad Story Indeed. I watched the video half way and cried. few days later i watched the whole thing just to give me a permanent reminder that the heart of man is truly wicked.cos i never believe such stories. i use to love to see only the good in people but now i know better.its sad cos what happened to those boys can happen to anyone.I honestly vowed that day that i must find my way out of this country cos in countries like the UK n USA d police are just a phone call away.My heart goes out to the mothers cos i have a son and cant even imagine how i will live if anything befalls him. like Chidika mom said in this country we are just at the mercy of God alone.our government n police cant protect us.Instead of cursing i pray that God Should Protect Our Children. They Will Not Die Young & We as mothers will not bury our young.I also pray for justice for the Boys and God should Console the families. AMEN

1 Like

Re: We The Mothers Of This Country Place A Curse On The Land Of Aluu by Nobody: 12:57pm On Oct 11, 2012
Am not yet a mother,but i have seen d enourmous pains women experience in birthing a child and i am suprised dat a woman who has experinced giving birth to a child can actually stand there and watch another womans child,a human being being burnt to death.has poverty weakened d motherly instinct in those women of aluu dat watched and encouraged d killing.anyway like d bible will say a CURSE without a CAUSE is useless,because i can see some unintelligent typing rubbish andencouraging such wicked acts.infact i was even discussing with a friend yesterday dat it will get to a tym where parents will not allow their sons or daughters to marry anyone dat comes from aluu,giving examples of what their grandfathers did by setting innocent students on fire.i have a strong feeling that they would soon b outcast and people will avoid dem like a plague.meanwhile i say so be it to d curses d women have placed
Re: We The Mothers Of This Country Place A Curse On The Land Of Aluu by Nobody: 1:20pm On Oct 11, 2012
kulyie: Am not yet a mother,but i have seen d enourmous pains women experience in birthing a child and i am suprised dat a woman who has experinced giving birth to a child can actually stand there and watch another womans child,a human being being burnt to death.has poverty weakened d motherly instinct in those women of aluu dat watched and encouraged d killing.anyway like d bible will say a CURSE without a CAUSE is useless,because i can see some unintelligent typing rubbish andencouraging such wicked acts.infact i was even discussing with a friend yesterday dat it will get to a tym where parents will not allow their sons or daughters to marry anyone dat comes from aluu,giving examples of what their grandfathers did by setting innocent students on fire.i have a strong feeling that they would soon b outcast and people will avoid dem like a plague.meanwhile i say so be it to d curses d women have placed

My Father used to say "The fear of a poor man is the beginning of wisdom . . . . " I thought that was bit snoobish but looking at Nigeria today, I have to agree.

Somehow not having money has given some people the right to be wicked!

Is it jealousy, bitterness, resentment, dis-contentment e.t.c

My Grandfather used to be a very poor famer and I can still remember his smiles and kindness. They way he tried to help people even in his own poverty . . . Today I go the village and I can't help but notice the cold stares from even the young ones. It's like they are angry at you for not being like them.

Where did all this come from How did we get here When did people stop being their brothers' keepers

The way an entire community can stand by and watch 4 young men killed like animals is just beyond me!

God please save our country!
Re: We The Mothers Of This Country Place A Curse On The Land Of Aluu by cantell(m): 1:41pm On Oct 11, 2012
If they were found guilty of something, it's still not a good reason for wasting their lives in such a horrible manner.
They deserved better.
My heartfelt sympathy goes out to the families of the young men who lost their lives.
May the good lord give them peace, comfort and strength.
Re: We The Mothers Of This Country Place A Curse On The Land Of Aluu by Johndoe100(m): 3:34pm On Oct 11, 2012
CrazyMan:
[size=18pt]Notice me[/size]

Ok I have noticed you.

(1) (2) (Reply)

An Ibo Lady Engaged To A Yourba Guy,wot Shld I Do To Blend Into His Family / Man Caught Raping An 8year Old Girl In Ikorodu (pics) / Pls Advice Me,my Salary Is 25k And My Gf Always Talk About Marriage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.