Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,864 members, 7,872,868 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 12:58 AM

How To Catch A Cheating Boyfriend Or Husband- A Must Read For Ladies! - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / How To Catch A Cheating Boyfriend Or Husband- A Must Read For Ladies! (9778 Views)

Why Naija Men Hardly Forgive A Cheating Partner. / Which Is Worse? A Cheating Or Nagging Wife / Can You Catch A Cheating Husband By His Smell Alone? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Catch A Cheating Boyfriend Or Husband- A Must Read For Ladies! by Nobody: 11:57am On Oct 10, 2012
WARNING: This article may cause you heart break, if you are not strong willed, please don't try any tips given out on this article!

Have you been perceiving infidelity in your marriage or relationship and you don’t know what to do? Remember, you can’t catch a cheating man by accusation or initiating a quarrel, if you do, you are likely going to give him room to defend himself and you stand no chance of knowing the truth.

The most painful situation in a marriage or romantic relationship is when a partner is unfaithful, and this is one of the justifiable reasons for any unforgiving partner to call it quits with a relationship or marriage.

Leveling an accusation on your cheating husband will not and can never help you to find out, instead it limits your chances of knowing the real truth. So how do you catch a cheating or unfaithful husband or boyfriend?

If you want to find out whether your husband or boyfriend is cheating on you, take a polite approach, to achieve this, you must first figure out some of the red-light signals.

WARNING SIGNS TO SHOW THAT YOUR HUSBAND IS UNFAITHFUL OR ABOUT TO BECOME UNFAITHFUL

1. Withdrawal from bedroom intimacies: men have low sex strength (even though their desire may be high) than women, which makes them easily weary after an encounter with a woman. Taken note of this, observe carefully your husband’s withering interest in having intimacies with you. If he starts finding it difficult to perform his bedroom task with you, he is likely loosing passion in you, which may arise as a result of so many factors- tiredness due to workload, financial challenges, emotional stress or he is seeing another woman.

2. Late returns from work: once a man starts having an extra-marital affair, his usual time of closing from work changes abnormally.

3. He stops answering calls or selects calls whenever he is with you or at home

4. Clinginess to his mobile phone to probably keep it away from you

5. Change in dressing: his style of dressing changes, and he starts putting on a different perfume or cologne. Sometimes he goes extra mile of carrying his perfume around in the car

....tips continued.....please read full story to learn more for the sake of space here.....

How Then Can You Catch Him?

TO CATCH A CHEATING HUSBAND TRY THIS

1. Investigate his car for any presence of a male contraceptive, secret or unusual perfume/cologne, and some other intimate things

2. Investigate his underwear, shirt, hair and body for any slight mark or change (most possessive concubines do always leave something within him to pass a message of their presence to the wife)

3. If you observe a change in bedroom intimacy, confront him politely in a passionate manner, “baby what happened to the love we shared?...the usual romance we enjoyed during courtship; the passionate kissing…squeezing and biting…are they gone baby?....what about the vow we made, never to betray one another?...tell me they are better than me, tell me they are more romantic than me. Please don’t mind them, they only want to break a home we labored to build, what about the kids baby? (if any)…are we going to teach them to be unfaithful?”

1 Like

Re: How To Catch A Cheating Boyfriend Or Husband- A Must Read For Ladies! by skydeep(f): 12:11pm On Oct 10, 2012
It should be titled "Tips for Housewives/jobless wives to catch a cheating husband". I dont have that time to start checking his car and underwears. Anyways, my man is cool. cool

3 Likes

Re: How To Catch A Cheating Boyfriend Or Husband- A Must Read For Ladies! by Nobody: 12:13pm On Oct 10, 2012
skydeep: It should be titled "Tips for Housewives/jobless wives to catch a cheating husband". I dont have that time to start checking his car and underwears. Anyways, my man is cool. cool

Funny, but try and read the full story, the info may help you out in ways you wouldn't know. Remember, I am a man too....anyway, thanks for stopping by smiley

2 Likes

Re: How To Catch A Cheating Boyfriend Or Husband- A Must Read For Ladies! by skydeep(f): 12:18pm On Oct 10, 2012
DailyNews:

Funny, but try and read the full story, the info may help you out in ways you wouldn't know. Remember, I am a man too....anyway, thanks for stopping by smiley
If I take ur post serious, it will create a negative thought towards my husband. Thanks for it anyway cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How To Catch A Cheating Boyfriend Or Husband- A Must Read For Ladies! by PasNet: 2:00pm On Oct 10, 2012
Very funny....... undecided I wonder if it is a curse to always blame the man for infidelity, like as if women/girls are not the most culprits. Well I hope u knw we are in a developing world, so the game is developing too undecided
Re: How To Catch A Cheating Boyfriend Or Husband- A Must Read For Ladies! by MyneWhite1(f): 4:50pm On Oct 10, 2012
Some people say infidelity is necessary for men, I say fa-fa-foul!

http://www.mynewhitmanwrites.com/2012/07/why-men-cheat-infidelity-is-necessary.html
Re: How To Catch A Cheating Boyfriend Or Husband- A Must Read For Ladies! by Nobody: 5:12pm On Oct 11, 2012
Myne White: Some people say infidelity is necessary for men, I say fa-fa-foul!

http://www.mynewhitmanwrites.com/2012/07/why-men-cheat-infidelity-is-necessary.html

will visit soon...thanks for stopping by wink
Re: How To Catch A Cheating Boyfriend Or Husband- A Must Read For Ladies! by Johndoe100(m): 2:01am On Oct 12, 2012
Myne White: Some people say infidelity is necessary for men, I say fa-fa-foul!

Yes, but are you a man? If you are not how does your opinion change anything?
Re: How To Catch A Cheating Boyfriend Or Husband- A Must Read For Ladies! by Nobody: 7:16am On Oct 12, 2012
Johndoe100:

Yes, but are you a man? If you are not how does your opinion change anything?

Funny question, but I think her opinion on her site I visited must have impacted knowledge on some people, we never can dispute that.
Re: How To Catch A Cheating Boyfriend Or Husband- A Must Read For Ladies! by Princesszoe: 6:45pm On Jul 19, 2013
DailyNews:

sir, because you are a man does not mean that her husband will do the things you do. Her husband maybe very different. Some men are very different. So her husband will not change to bad rather he will be strong in his integrity the more. She does not need these methods. All women will not marry cheating husbands. Like wise all men will not marry cheating or diabolical women.

1 Like

Re: How To Catch A Cheating Boyfriend Or Husband- A Must Read For Ladies! by Princesszoe: 6:45pm On Jul 19, 2013
DailyNews:

Re: How To Catch A Cheating Boyfriend Or Husband- A Must Read For Ladies! by Ngenge(m): 3:01pm On Jul 20, 2013
Dailynews,ar u Ngozi? D bros to Chidiebere? Ur post make sense
Re: How To Catch A Cheating Boyfriend Or Husband- A Must Read For Ladies! by Gluckdude(m): 11:30pm On Jul 20, 2013
so after catching me, then what she go pack
Re: How To Catch A Cheating Boyfriend Or Husband- A Must Read For Ladies! by Nobody: 12:13am On Jul 22, 2013
Funny enough, some men do this things you listed even though they are not cheating, it takes the grace of God to catch a cheating partner couse they know what they are doing and ill always clean up their mess, God help us.

(1) (Reply)

Questions For Married Men / Bride And Groom Cry On Their Wedding Day As Pastor Cancels Wedding. Guest Confus / Knowing Your Ovulation Day...... Safe And Fertile Period

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.