Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,189,490 members, 7,937,429 topics. Date: Monday, 02 September 2024 at 02:35 AM

Capital Oil Ifeanyi Uba Arrested Over N22bn Subsidy Fraud - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Capital Oil Ifeanyi Uba Arrested Over N22bn Subsidy Fraud (13128 Views)

#FuelScarcity; Senators Visit Capital Oil And Other Petroleum Depots..photos / Fintiri Spends N22bn In 86 Days As Governor – APM / Osun N22bn Bond Offer Over-subscribed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Capital Oil Ifeanyi Uba Arrested Over N22bn Subsidy Fraud by DIG1: 4:17pm On Oct 10, 2012
If he was τ̅☺ be nobody, they will drag him τ̅☺ court immediately, but since he is somebody, they will drag their feet. Mofos
Re: Capital Oil Ifeanyi Uba Arrested Over N22bn Subsidy Fraud by ifeegee(f): 4:17pm On Oct 10, 2012
I am not a pessimist,but this is one too many,when will they stand behind the dock & answer for their deeds and get an appropriate jail term.WHEN?

1 Like

Re: Capital Oil Ifeanyi Uba Arrested Over N22bn Subsidy Fraud by ideee03(f): 4:23pm On Oct 10, 2012
All na initial gra gra...he'll walk freee @ d end of d day,after. Being asked to pay a fine of some huge amount of money-money we'll never hear of it's destination...RABISSSHHH!!!!
Re: Capital Oil Ifeanyi Uba Arrested Over N22bn Subsidy Fraud by Afam4eva(m): 4:24pm On Oct 10, 2012
At least something knew has to be brought up so that we will forget about Aluu4. Nice one.
Re: Capital Oil Ifeanyi Uba Arrested Over N22bn Subsidy Fraud by Lordrama: 4:25pm On Oct 10, 2012
He Is The Son Of Nnewi Anambra State He Will Soon Be Out One Nigeria ifeanyi no wahala we they wait for you Sir. No Be Only You Eat Oil Money Ha ha ha

1 Like

Re: Capital Oil Ifeanyi Uba Arrested Over N22bn Subsidy Fraud by Kingsley1000(m): 4:26pm On Oct 10, 2012
uzo4real: After arrest, what next? They shoild stop fooling dem selves making stupid arrest cus at d end nuttin happens. I hail u joor Uba...big boi joor
Re: Capital Oil Ifeanyi Uba Arrested Over N22bn Subsidy Fraud by Kingsley1000(m): 4:30pm On Oct 10, 2012
[quote author=Lordrama][b]He Is The Son Of Nnewi Anambra State He Will Soon Be Out One Nigeria dy wan use oil money develop biafra com nov5th...sup lol
Re: Capital Oil Ifeanyi Uba Arrested Over N22bn Subsidy Fraud by DeLaRue: 4:33pm On Oct 10, 2012
Slizbeat:

And why did you believe them? The truth is that there is no tribe without stain. The only thing about it is how they use the money they got from fraud. So far i know, the igbos are better in investing whether fraud cash or not.

Well, its now all about who invests their loot better? My point is the minority whose greedy actions are stifling this economy cut across tribes in no particular proportion. It is fruitless for people to arrogantly say their tribes people are better in this regard. The value system across board has collapsed. Full stop.

1 Like

Re: Capital Oil Ifeanyi Uba Arrested Over N22bn Subsidy Fraud by TVMIND: 4:33pm On Oct 10, 2012
onatisi:
he is already walking free[/quote[quote
author=stagger]Are we not still seeing his Kero Direct advert on AIT? HE WILL WALK FREE. Who wants to bet?

The Kero Direct documentary we have been seeing on AIT is the worst and ideologically-bereft PR stunt i have ever seen in my life. A company was given a blank cheque to import kerosine and sell to the people at 50 Naira per litre while the government settles him for the price differential for importation and selling price.Who no know how to put meat in the mouth and then get it missing from the cheeks. Yet we saw mammoth crowd at each selling point where Kerosine was being sold. Its a shame to see even governors cutting tapes to declare sales of Kerosine open .Are we moving forward or backward. For a company to be selling that ugly scenario as a PR stunt beats all sensible imagination. Few years ago, we walk to nearby kiosks or filling stations to buy kerosine- no hassles. Today capital oil sells kerosine with a mammoth crowd waiting and they bring camera to cover the event!
shei! we don suffer!. when the world is talking about renewable energy and other environmentally safe source of energy- Nigeria is celebrating Kerosine! long forgotten in other climes.
But i can bet my life- he will walk out free. anything happen in this country- anything

1 Like

Re: Capital Oil Ifeanyi Uba Arrested Over N22bn Subsidy Fraud by Lordrama: 4:40pm On Oct 10, 2012
na wa oh!
Re: Capital Oil Ifeanyi Uba Arrested Over N22bn Subsidy Fraud by Nightshift(m): 4:46pm On Oct 10, 2012
The Nigerian president just presented a budget of $31 billion for 2013. Meanwhile, a Nigerian swindled the same government a mind boggling sum of about €105 million! Mr Uba may well walk free,he was one of the new tycoons who financed mr president to victory during last election. This is just a case of salad-dressing....

1 Like

Re: Capital Oil Ifeanyi Uba Arrested Over N22bn Subsidy Fraud by Chirolechick: 4:51pm On Oct 10, 2012
“Remember the law says one is innocent until otherwise proven guilty. That is the line we are towing until investigations are over.”[quote][/quote]

imagine how they are emphasizing on it cos he's rich, but if it was a poor man they wld crucify him before proving him guilty. msheeeeeeeeewwwwwwwww
Re: Capital Oil Ifeanyi Uba Arrested Over N22bn Subsidy Fraud by Takara: 4:52pm On Oct 10, 2012
how i wish this subsidy fraud was uncovered under a buhari presidency!
Re: Capital Oil Ifeanyi Uba Arrested Over N22bn Subsidy Fraud by yemivictor: 5:06pm On Oct 10, 2012
Takara: how i wish this subsidy fraud was uncovered under a buhari presidency!

Men! you took those words right out of my mouth. Before you know it, this guy will be out pumping kerosene side by side with some cabinet minister.
Re: Capital Oil Ifeanyi Uba Arrested Over N22bn Subsidy Fraud by ozodimgba(m): 5:08pm On Oct 10, 2012
samguru: @ op,please stop disturbing nairalanders with subsidy news again,abeg if u get beta torry to yan we wan read jooooor

Beta tori no b tori naa, u c bad news is d best news in reporting @ op more grease to ur elbow. Dis only meant that u should keep him updated on this tori, while he is ready folo cheesy cheesy
Re: Capital Oil Ifeanyi Uba Arrested Over N22bn Subsidy Fraud by tunapawizzy: 5:08pm On Oct 10, 2012
redcliff: [size=30pt]IF U SEE THIS MAN;s HOUSE AT OMOLE PHASE II, U would curse yourself for being in the middle class..YOu would even curse urself for being rich cos compared to what he has, u r still poor[/size]
ok now we know u have seen his house at omole...we appreciate the information
Re: Capital Oil Ifeanyi Uba Arrested Over N22bn Subsidy Fraud by banki(m): 5:09pm On Oct 10, 2012
who paid him? why was there no check? of course he is guilty it is common knowledge that governmebt stoped subsidising diseal and kerosine? so who paid them? why were they paid/ whose job is it to pay verify and check?
Re: Capital Oil Ifeanyi Uba Arrested Over N22bn Subsidy Fraud by purposeDiva: 5:09pm On Oct 10, 2012
grin
samguru: @ op,please stop disturbing nairalanders with subsidy news again,abeg if u get beta torry to yan we wan read jooooor
Re: Capital Oil Ifeanyi Uba Arrested Over N22bn Subsidy Fraud by hunkydory(m): 5:11pm On Oct 10, 2012
DeLaRue: Oops...but people have been saying on nairaland that Yoruba, Hausa, Edo, Igbirra etc Billionaires are all crooks and their Igbo counterparts are all genuine, and industrious (yes o, that famous Igbo word!), with superhuman business brains etc

yeye people.

I always knew this man was an A GRADE crook. I saw him on TV few weeks ago walking with a Minister - honest, you would think he owned Nigeria the way he pumped his chest out, swaggering his arms all over the place. Ah, Igbos and misplaced arrogance!
Your post does not make sense.Stop being envious of the man because he is rich.I know if given the chance to be like him you will grab it with 2 hands.The article says he is alleged to be involved in oil subsidy scam and investigation in going on to ascertain his culpability or non-culpability.It has not been confirmed.What if you yourself as a nigerian are accused of a crime or misdemeanor,will you like to be judged guilty without proof?Lets stop berating every rich man we see,not all wealth comes from fraudulent schemes.
Re: Capital Oil Ifeanyi Uba Arrested Over N22bn Subsidy Fraud by SNaira1: 5:18pm On Oct 10, 2012
ℓ̊ don't have much to say about this issue because ,the case will soon be beriad nothing will be don to the thief and his associate in crime !!! But ℓ̊ pray revolution shouldn't take place in Nigeria because the Leaders eating more than what they can chew this day o
Re: Capital Oil Ifeanyi Uba Arrested Over N22bn Subsidy Fraud by Rooneyboy(m): 5:18pm On Oct 10, 2012
pDude: Gra gra with no substance.

I tell u, tomorrow u go hear say they don do thorough investigation say he clean and na them make misake.

Next tomorrow u go see apology letters from our so called financial security outfits directed to this thief on our national dailies .

Make we hear word jaree.
Re: Capital Oil Ifeanyi Uba Arrested Over N22bn Subsidy Fraud by taharqa: 5:19pm On Oct 10, 2012
Una no dey tire to dey complain? Uba's case and the odas wud most probably be stuck in d courts, just as d cases of virulent critics of govt Tinubu and elRufai has also be stuck for about 3 yrs, not really cos of insufficient will(although dat one join too) but mostly cos of d kind of judicial system we have. The best way to quickly go round this is to eida create Special Courts or Judges for only corruptn cases. Virtually everyone who mata, including d President, hv urge d CJN to name dese judges; and whilst she promisd to do so over 3months ago, no such judges hv bn named. Instead of coming online and JUST complaining almost as 'hopeless' peeps while not put sm pressure on d CJN to fulfil her promise and name d judges( abi e hard to do?), this wud ensure that cases wud hv to be completed within a year instead of the 'eternity' it tks presently.....stop bn mere NOISEMAKERS and a typical 'mouthful' Nigerian( which is so annoying) and DO SOMETHING

1 Like

Re: Capital Oil Ifeanyi Uba Arrested Over N22bn Subsidy Fraud by omenka(m): 5:31pm On Oct 10, 2012
DeLaRue: Oops...but people have been saying on nairaland that Yoruba, Hausa, Edo, Igbirra etc Billionaires are all crooks and their Igbo counterparts are all genuine, and industrious (yes o, that famous Igbo word!), with superhuman business brains etc

yeye people.

I always knew this man was an A GRADE crook. I saw him on TV few weeks ago walking with a Minister - honest, you would think he owned Nigeria the way he pumped his chest out, swaggering his arms all over the place. Ah, Igbos and misplaced arrogance!
Bros no vex abeg. Take am easy.. Lwkmh
Re: Capital Oil Ifeanyi Uba Arrested Over N22bn Subsidy Fraud by kooto(m): 5:31pm On Oct 10, 2012
I think for his arrest the government will compensate him with a juicy contract or position in a few months time; one of their pattern of doing things. bode george is an example.
Re: Capital Oil Ifeanyi Uba Arrested Over N22bn Subsidy Fraud by Standing5(m): 5:33pm On Oct 10, 2012
redcliff: [size=30pt]IF U SEE THIS MAN;s HOUSE AT OMOLE PHASE II, U would curse yourself for being in the middle class..YOu would even curse urself for being rich cos compared to what he has, u r still poor[/size]
Pictures please, or are you that poor?
Re: Capital Oil Ifeanyi Uba Arrested Over N22bn Subsidy Fraud by CyberG: 5:34pm On Oct 10, 2012
So iboz are looters and corrupt lunatics? I thought they said iboland is full of saints like devil-ojuku?? shocked shocked grin grin
Re: Capital Oil Ifeanyi Uba Arrested Over N22bn Subsidy Fraud by Classicalman(m): 5:46pm On Oct 10, 2012

yeye people.

And why tribalise this issue? The subsidy thieves cut across all tribes in nigeria. I would suggest as a way of curing your chronic hatred for ndigbo, to take a live Cobra and shove it up your a.s.s.
Re: Capital Oil Ifeanyi Uba Arrested Over N22bn Subsidy Fraud by Classicalman(m): 5:51pm On Oct 10, 2012
CyberG: So iboz are looters and corrupt lunatics? I thought they said iboland is full of saints like devil-ojuku?? shocked shocked grin grin
Shut up joo. Anyday you don't write any rubbish, you don't feel ok. Olodo.
Re: Capital Oil Ifeanyi Uba Arrested Over N22bn Subsidy Fraud by Sunofgod(m): 5:59pm On Oct 10, 2012
Whenever I hear the name Uba - the image of a criminal automatically enters my mind.
Re: Capital Oil Ifeanyi Uba Arrested Over N22bn Subsidy Fraud by sessydoo(m): 6:17pm On Oct 10, 2012
executinal: Naija just like bring up silly headlines to distract people from their internal loot. They always arrest and at the end nko? Were is Facrook and co

I tell you brother. I dont even bother myself on stuffs like this anymore. Na today?? thats how GEJ govt fights corruption; arrest, make noise and nothing happens. Infact at d end of d day, d guy will be given OON, GCON, CFR etc, these are d same ppl dat "killed" d banking industry....foolish leaders deceiving themselves and not me....abegiiiiiii fresh air jorrrr
Re: Capital Oil Ifeanyi Uba Arrested Over N22bn Subsidy Fraud by LeJeun3: 6:21pm On Oct 10, 2012
See his house na! Na my neighbour.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

National Assembly Members, Others Are Targets Of Kidnapping, Assassination - DSS / Abia State Government Becomes Denies Receiving Tinubu's 20 Trucks Of Rice / Lagos Will Be Delivered To President Buhari - Ambode Vows

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.