Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,871 members, 7,876,314 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 02:34 PM

The Issues With Buying Online - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / The Issues With Buying Online (570 Views)

I Was Charged 225 Naira Per $1 Yesterday By GTB For Buying Online With My Card / Buying Online From Amazon / People Dealing With Buying And Selling Car Parts. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Issues With Buying Online by shysterr: 6:19pm On Oct 10, 2012
Hi everyone. I have been looking for some really reliable and trustworthy sites that sell clothing shoes etc online with prices quoted in Naira. There are a few i have seen but i'm a bit skeptical. I would like to know your thoughts about buying online and what may keep you from doing so and what would encourage you to patronize an online store. Ive heard about www.crossedborders.com .... they help you buy from the USA and apparently there is a new online store opening up soon called Trend-ED. I hear they are supposed to revamp the retail industry in Nigeria. hhhmmm It will be nice sha. I wonder what they would do different.

Well.....Please share your thoughts.

(1) (Reply)

Earn In Dollar / Fumigation/pest Control Promo! / Votes Needed For 3 Young Nigerian Social Entrepreneurs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.