Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,186,509 members, 7,929,657 topics. Date: Friday, 23 August 2024 at 06:57 PM

Killed By Christians Or Blown Up By Boko Haram, Which Do You Choose? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Killed By Christians Or Blown Up By Boko Haram, Which Do You Choose? (1050 Views)

H / If You Could Be One Age Forever, What Age Would You Choose? / Video : Man High On Drugs, Climbs Electricity Pylon And Gets Blown Up (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Killed By Christians Or Blown Up By Boko Haram, Which Do You Choose? by LeJeun3: 7:48pm On Oct 10, 2012
Been thinking about a few things since after the killing of the four boys in Aluu, Rivers State.

One thing I noticed during my state in Port Harcourt and the Eastern region is the fact that lot of people are bitter.
This bitterness is directed to anyone at any given time and I keep wondering why? Many families that have migrated from the North for whatever reason have had a very hard time settling down, some have returned to the North while others have refused to even consider the idea of moving because of the stated reasons.

I refuse to make assumptions, but I ask which is better;
to be brutalized by Christians or to Die at the hand of Persecutors?
Re: Killed By Christians Or Blown Up By Boko Haram, Which Do You Choose? by braine(m): 8:51pm On Oct 10, 2012
Christians don't kill, do they?
Re: Killed By Christians Or Blown Up By Boko Haram, Which Do You Choose? by hadbak: 9:39pm On Oct 10, 2012
braine: Christians don't kill, do they?
No dey don't, d people of ALUU dat engaged in d killing were muslims/jews...mtchewww!
Re: Killed By Christians Or Blown Up By Boko Haram, Which Do You Choose? by Nobody: 10:55pm On Oct 10, 2012
LeJeun3: Been thinking about a few things since after the killing of the four boys in Aluu, Rivers State.

One thing I noticed during my state in Port Harcourt and the Eastern region is the fact that lot of people are bitter.
This bitterness is directed to anyone at any given time and I keep wondering why? Many families that have migrated from the North for whatever reason have had a very hard time settling down, some have returned to the North while others have refused to even consider the idea of moving because of the stated reasons.

I refuse to make assumptions, but I ask which is better;
to be brutalized by Christians or to Die at the hand of Persecutors?
oponu alainironu ode osi. One could easily deduce what you are driving at coz your reasoning is so shallow... Is it the you find it so hard think logically or the senses are not there. "Aluu 4" wasn't killed by Christian militants (coz such doesn't exist) but some members of the aluu community.
Re: Killed By Christians Or Blown Up By Boko Haram, Which Do You Choose? by braine(m): 11:54pm On Oct 10, 2012
hadbak: No dey don't, d people of ALUU dat engaged in d killing were muslims/jews...mtchewww!
You just can't assume that the people of Aluu are christians; infact, you can't refer it as a religious setting because there might have been muslims, christians and others there.
Re: Killed By Christians Or Blown Up By Boko Haram, Which Do You Choose? by Nobody: 1:33am On Oct 11, 2012
Oponu ni @op yi sha
Re: Killed By Christians Or Blown Up By Boko Haram, Which Do You Choose? by LeJeun3: 4:58am On Oct 11, 2012
ondo_boi: oponu alainironu ode osi. One could easily deduce what you are driving at coz your reasoning is so shallow... Is it the you find it so hard think logically or the senses are not there. "Aluu 4" wasn't killed by Christian militants (coz such doesn't exist) but some members of the aluu community.

Sorry if my post isn't clear enough. But my point isn't about RELIGION its about the fact that most people assume that if you are from the North you are a Muslim and if you are from the South or East you are a christian, looked at in that context, its so hard to understand why this should happen.
Re: Killed By Christians Or Blown Up By Boko Haram, Which Do You Choose? by LeJeun3: 5:00am On Oct 11, 2012
femojie: Oponu ni @op yi sha
Dunno what it means sha!
Re: Killed By Christians Or Blown Up By Boko Haram, Which Do You Choose? by hadbak: 12:01pm On Oct 11, 2012
braine:
You just can't assume that the people of Aluu are christians; infact, you can't refer it as a religious setting because there might have been muslims, christians and others there.
listen 2 u..No one said ALUU comunity is xtians..what's ur 1st post all about? U said 'xtians don't kil' dts was y I mad dt statment. Incase u don't knw., 99.9% of ALUU community is xtians, wakeup!
Re: Killed By Christians Or Blown Up By Boko Haram, Which Do You Choose? by cinammon(f): 12:40pm On Oct 11, 2012
hadbak: No dey don't, d people of ALUU dat engaged in d killing were muslims/jews...mtchewww!

loolz...you are already sounding like a member of d renowned Anger-Hate striken religion..No dey don't, d people of ALUU dat engaged in d killing were muslims/jews...mtchewww![/quote]

loolz...you are already sounding like a member of d renowned Anger-Hate striken religion.. grin christians dont kill in d name of their religion so it cant be termed as 'a christian killing' ALUU people didnt kill for a so-called religious belief so my brother dont take it personal,it is wot it is. cheesy
Re: Killed By Christians Or Blown Up By Boko Haram, Which Do You Choose? by cinammon(f): 12:46pm On Oct 11, 2012
LeJeun3:

Sorry if my post isn't clear enough. But my point isn't about RELIGION its about the fact that most people assume that if you are from the North you are a Muslim and if you are from the South or East you are a christian, looked at in that context, its so hard to understand why this should happen.

@first i jus laffed buh now i'l hav to call u OPONI too sha... cheesy cheesy so ppl feel that way, and it makes sense to u u shud hav beta still blamed it on the govt cos i dont think u hav eva in your life heard of any sect or group jus gettin up and killing in d name of defendin christianity...
Re: Killed By Christians Or Blown Up By Boko Haram, Which Do You Choose? by cinammon(f): 12:49pm On Oct 11, 2012
hadbak: listen 2 u..No one said ALUU comunity is xtians..what's ur 1st post all about? U said 'xtians don't kil' dts was y I mad dt statment. Incase u don't knw., 99.9% of ALUU community is xtians, wakeup!

seconded oponu...lolz,yes ALUU is dominated by christians buh seems d oda guy didnt giv u d ryt reply..in d north,u find barbarians killing in d name of a so called religious belief,but ALLU's killing wasnt religiously based.i dont think eva heard any1 associatin it wit christianity...
Re: Killed By Christians Or Blown Up By Boko Haram, Which Do You Choose? by hadbak: 8:08pm On Oct 11, 2012
cinammon:

loolz...you are already sounding like a member of d renowned Anger-Hate striken religion..No dey don't, d people of ALUU dat engaged in d killing were muslims/jews...mtchewww!

loolz...you are already sounding like a member of d renowned Anger-Hate striken religion.. grin christians dont kill in d name of their religion so it cant be termed as 'a christian killing' ALUU people didnt kill for a so-called religious belief so my brother dont take it personal,it is wot it is. cheesy
khiyaa! Which axis u commot from? Abeg make u de follow n undastand post bfor u coment..n stop ALUU-commenting
Re: Killed By Christians Or Blown Up By Boko Haram, Which Do You Choose? by hadbak: 8:23pm On Oct 11, 2012
cinammon:

seconded oponu...lolz,yes ALUU is dominated by christians buh seems d oda guy didnt giv u d ryt reply..in d north,u find barbarians killing in d name of a so called religious belief,but ALLU's killing wasnt religiously based.i dont think eva heard any1 associatin it wit christianity...
Aluu's killing wasnt religious(I neva based it religious),buh dey are xtians.., simple! Like it or not...stop tinkin lyk an ALuuite
Re: Killed By Christians Or Blown Up By Boko Haram, Which Do You Choose? by LeJeun3: 6:15am On Oct 12, 2012
cinammon:

In other words you agree wit those who say the killings in the North aren't religiously inclined?

Cos I believe if the Aluu community was situated in the North, your response will differ!
Re: Killed By Christians Or Blown Up By Boko Haram, Which Do You Choose? by cinammon(f): 8:39am On Oct 12, 2012
hadbak: Aluu's killing wasnt religious(I neva based it religious),buh dey are xtians.., simple! Like it or not...stop tinkin lyk an ALuuite

hahhaaa...lord Jesus,anoda brainless fellow has escaped from barbaria..... cheesy grin cheesy yes dey r christians and we are no tisputin dat fact...boo dey didnt kill in d name of christianity... i knw its painful to hav ppl kill in d name of ur religion DUH... u dnt hav to luk 4 back up... sick ALUUITE... cheesy grin..WAKA PASS ABEG
Re: Killed By Christians Or Blown Up By Boko Haram, Which Do You Choose? by cinammon(f): 8:42am On Oct 12, 2012
hadbak: khiyaa! Which axis u commot from? Abeg make u de follow n undastand post bfor u coment..n stop ALUU-commenting

shocked shocked did u jus say 'stop aluu-commentin' hahhaha...wer u half asleep wen u commented abt dem too? ohhh,i get it.u r 1 of dos sickos
Re: Killed By Christians Or Blown Up By Boko Haram, Which Do You Choose? by cinammon(f): 8:48am On Oct 12, 2012
LeJeun3: In other words you agree wit those who say the killings in the North aren't religiously inclined?

Cos I believe if the Aluu community was situated in the North, your response will differ!

nah,broda u dont get me...ofcus killing in d north is religiously inclined (i min boko haram nd dier counterparts)and dats because dey declare dier intent..dey bomb churches nd boldly declare dat it is islamic...ALUU on d oda hand was intended to mete justice for ppl dey assumed wer crimminals...so dts wot i min wen i say it wasnt religiously inclined...if ALUU were to b in d north i will still say d same thing unless if dey actually killid in d name of a religion...i hp u knw dat der are oda deaths as grivious too in d north which isnt perpetrated for religious sake..
Re: Killed By Christians Or Blown Up By Boko Haram, Which Do You Choose? by hadbak: 1:41pm On Oct 12, 2012
cinammon:

hahhaaa...lord Jesus,anoda brainless fellow has escaped from barbaria..... cheesy grin cheesy yes dey r christians and we are no tisputin dat fact...boo dey didnt kill in d name of christianity... i knw its painful to hav ppl kill in d name of ur religion DUH... u dnt hav to luk 4 back up... sick ALUUITE... cheesy grin..WAKA PASS ABEG
Alredy agreed dey didn't kill bcus of religion, buh what could it have bin? "Xtian oriented pple of Aluu"., Tink abt it..,?? D fact stil remains d pple of Aluu r xtians n what ever dey potray is what xtianity has INBIBE in dem which is Inhuman,intolerant,wickednes,terorism n lack of d fear of God n YOU are not an exception bcus U just dey Aluu for ur statements..!

(1) (Reply)

British Woman Faces Jail For Having Sex In Back Of Taxi In Dubai / Onyeka Nwelue Is DEAD!!! / UNILAG Graduate, Funmi Lawal Eventually Dies Of Cancer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.