Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,389 members, 7,978,243 topics. Date: Thursday, 17 October 2024 at 11:29 PM

What Wows U Most About Nature? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / What Wows U Most About Nature? (895 Views)

Malawian 'Prophet' Wows Followers With 'walking On Air' Stunt (photos & Video) / Homeless Boy Wows Judges On Korea's Got Talent / Which Bible Story Challenges U Most? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Wows U Most About Nature? by Medley(m): 10:16pm On Oct 10, 2012
The world, the universe, the planets, the sun, the moon, animals, threes, flowers......

The various creation of God has some beautiful attributes, which can be so beautiful. Lets know.

4 me, the rising of the morning sun, the dawning of the day accompanied by a beautiful yellowish lightening, the moon light and a star filled night.
Re: What Wows U Most About Nature? by Medley(m): 10:18pm On Oct 10, 2012
Human beings have distinct finger prints

1 Like

Re: What Wows U Most About Nature? by Jayses(m): 10:39pm On Oct 10, 2012
[color=#550000][/color] life it self is a wonder science cant comprehend.
Re: What Wows U Most About Nature? by Nobody: 12:00am On Oct 11, 2012
Well, the savegery of hyenas; the pure brutality of crocodiles; the overwhelminly destrutive nature of natural disasters; the cunny little germs that assasinate slowly; the wicked horror of venoms, poisons; and so on.
Generally speaking, to know god created all this for the people he loves wows me, it really does.
Re: What Wows U Most About Nature? by EvilBrain1(m): 2:30am On Oct 11, 2012
How it could all come about without the need for any creator to produce it. The way living things change, adapt and diversify is truly amazing to comprehend. The reality of natural selection is far more awe-inspiring than the lame religious stories that we keep using to deceive ourselves.

Life is a beautiful thing.
Re: What Wows U Most About Nature? by kanechimex(m): 4:31pm On Oct 11, 2012
inurmind,i jux noticed dat wen u want to dismiss d idea of the existence of God,u bring out d worst thingz in diz world...i tink u re plain ignorant concernin Jehovah...

2 Likes

Re: What Wows U Most About Nature? by Nobody: 5:03pm On Oct 11, 2012
kanechimex: inurmind,i jux noticed dat wen u want to dismiss d idea of the existence of God,u bring out d worst thingz in diz world...i tink u re plain ignorant concernin Jehovah...
Enlighten us..
Re: What Wows U Most About Nature? by Nobody: 10:03pm On Oct 11, 2012
kanechimex: inurmind,i jux noticed dat wen u want to dismiss d idea of the existence of God,u bring out d worst thingz in diz world...i tink u re plain ignorant concernin Jehovah...
Re: What Wows U Most About Nature? by Nobody: 10:07pm On Oct 11, 2012

So u do accept that their are horrible things in the world?
Well pls explain how a most loving and powerful god can allow and even execute such?
I mean he does control all things, right?
Secondly, to call me ignorant as u worship an imaginary version of adolf hitler is well, ignorance.

And for your information, when I do want to dismiss the existence of jahweh, I do no only bring out the worst things, but the most senseless and unreasonable things which u either fail to see, or refuse to accept.
Re: What Wows U Most About Nature? by kanechimex(m): 10:19am On Oct 12, 2012
inurmind,surely when God created all things,he saw dat they wia good...nw when d first man sinned,mst good things changed....bsides,d beautiful tinz of diz world far outweighs d horrible ones...finally,ma gud atheist brother,wud u please mention d senseless and unreasonable tinz u talked of?and oh,tel hw God z like Hitler

1 Like

Re: What Wows U Most About Nature? by Callotti: 10:26am On Oct 12, 2012
The formation of every unique human being. . .from conception to after birth. kiss

How a pehnis was able to fit inside a va-gi-na(or an-us tongue). . . PURRRFECTLY. . . to produce sweeeeeeeeeeet or-ga-sms!

Small o. . .short o. . .long o. . .fat o. . .slim o. . .
Everyone get yim OVER-size. . . kei!cheesy
Re: What Wows U Most About Nature? by truthislight: 10:42pm On Oct 12, 2012
DP
Re: What Wows U Most About Nature? by truthislight: 10:49pm On Oct 12, 2012
Callotti: The formation of every unique human being. . .from conception to after birth. :-

How a pehnis was able to fit inside a va-gi-na(or an-us tongue). . . PURRRFECTLY. . . to produce sweeeeeeeeeeet or-ga-sms!

Small o. . .short o. . .long o. . .fat o. . .slim o. . .
Everyone get yim OVER-size. . . kei!cheesy

oh! Wow!
I get you point,

you mean that the male and female sex organ that fit so perfectly cannot and did not come by chance abi?

For both man and animal

You are so right!

Arguably, this is the most intelligent post you have ever made in this forum.
And it is a super factual.

You are a genius daughter!

Can you beat that ^^^

1 Like

Re: What Wows U Most About Nature? by Callotti: 12:18am On Oct 13, 2012
truthislight:

oh! Wow!
I get you point,

you mean that the male and female sex organ that fit so perfectly cannot and did not come by chance abi?

You are so right!

Arguably, this is the most intelligent post you have ever made in this forum.
And it is a super factual.

You are a genius daughter!

Can you beat that ^^^

Did you see the words 'se-x' organ in the Bible?
. . .And he 'knew her'. . .blah, blah, blah.
Thanks for the compliment. . . ! kiss
Re: What Wows U Most About Nature? by LordReed(m): 7:29am On Oct 13, 2012
The pure awesome fury of lightening is simply amazing. If not for the danger I would love to see a lightening storm everyday.
Re: What Wows U Most About Nature? by Nobody: 9:07am On Oct 13, 2012
kanechimex: inurmind,surely when God created all things,he saw dat they wia good...nw when d first man sinned,mst good things changed....bsides,d beautiful tinz of diz world far outweighs d horrible ones...finally,ma gud atheist brother,wud u please mention d senseless and unreasonable tinz u talked of?and oh,tel hw God z like Hitler

No problem. How can a god who is all loving and the most powerful kill innocent lives and order his people to take over their land and property. Couldn't he just have turned the wilderness to a fertile land?
How reasonable is it that a god forgives a man for his sins but passes it on to his innocent unborn children?
How is it reasonable that an all knowing god should go through the trouble of creating man in the first place or at least allowing the serpent to do his biddings when he could see the future. Or did he knowingly want some exciting drama series?
How is it reasonable to conclude that a god is pure and holy when millions of lives have been destroyed by him.

I'm sorry but to mention all would need a whole book. These are what came to my mind right now.
To get more just study your bible and look around u, being truthful to yourself.
Re: What Wows U Most About Nature? by Medley(m): 11:16am On Oct 13, 2012
Lord_Reed: The pure awesome fury of lightening is simply amazing. If not for the danger I would love to see a lightening storm everyday.

u wuld u need a fasting and prayer
Re: What Wows U Most About Nature? by LordReed(m): 4:54pm On Oct 13, 2012
Medley:

u wuld u need a fasting and prayer

Sorry I don't get you, can you elaborate your sentence.
Re: What Wows U Most About Nature? by anukulapo: 8:55pm On Oct 13, 2012
Earth's size.
Forget about figures,you can only imagine how big and huge earth is. There's no single force (man made or natural disaster) that can move the earth at any single point so that it world be felt everywhere. Not even from opposite geographic poles in Nigeria;say a disaster in the north that will move the earth so that it will be felt in the south.
Re: What Wows U Most About Nature? by freebloke: 10:02pm On Oct 13, 2012
D sweetness in phuking a pv$$¥... Na ? U ask and try ansa. Abi i no try?
Re: What Wows U Most About Nature? by LordReed(m): 8:28am On Oct 14, 2012
anukulapo: Earth's size.
Forget about figures,you can only imagine how big and huge earth is. There's no single force (man made or natural disaster) that can move the earth at any single point so that it world be felt everywhere. Not even from opposite geographic poles in Nigeria;say a disaster in the north that will move the earth so that it will be felt in the south.

Ehhh if the moon were to collide with the earth your theory could be sorely tested smiley
Re: What Wows U Most About Nature? by Medley(m): 8:32am On Oct 14, 2012
Lord_Reed:

Sorry I don't get you, can you elaborate your sentence.

lightening storms comes in varying intensities, it can be dangerous to buildings, lifes if it comes frequently. U wuld need prayers and fasting to pray it doesnt harm.
Re: What Wows U Most About Nature? by Medley(m): 8:40am On Oct 14, 2012
freebloke: D sweetness in phuking a pv$$¥... Na ? U ask and try ansa. Abi i no try?

there are 2 type of ppl on earth.
1. Those dat are slaves. Slaves to lust, evil, sexual immoralities, blindedness to gud tins God have created. This ppl are dirty minded and cant think like great men alike because dey just cant their mind is too dirty.

2. The other kind are kings, pure in hr8, are not under slavery.

Pray u change to d later b4 it will be too late when u will have to meet ur slave master the pride beclowded beautiful lucifer.
Re: What Wows U Most About Nature? by freebloke: 1:31pm On Oct 14, 2012
Medley:

there are 2 type of ppl on earth.
1. Those dat are slaves. Slaves to lust, evil, sexual immoralities, blindedness to gud tins God have created. This ppl are dirty minded and cant think like great men alike because dey just cant their mind is too dirty.

2. The other kind are kings, pure in hr8, are not under slavery.

Pray u change to d later b4 it will be too late when u will have to meet ur slave master the pride beclowded beautiful lucifer.
SUPER STORY!
Re: What Wows U Most About Nature? by Medley(m): 3:18pm On Oct 14, 2012
the fact that after a very heavy rainfall, the cool beautiful weather to sum it up comes a inspiring rainball.
Re: What Wows U Most About Nature? by Medley(m): 6:14pm On Oct 14, 2012
mountains view from afar
Re: What Wows U Most About Nature? by Medley(m): 6:16pm On Oct 14, 2012
mountain view from afar

(1) (Reply)

Has Anyone Seen Or Heard About Prophet Tb Joshua,s Wife Before? / Speaking In Tongues, Any Interpretation? / Post Ordination Speech By Bishop Peter Okpaleke; On 21st May 2013.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.