Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,199 members, 7,887,510 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 09:52 AM

Interswitch Help - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Interswitch Help (1071 Views)

Royal Rumble! Paga Vs. Voguepay. Vs Gtpay. Vs Interswitch. Vs Zenith Global Pay / Equitorial Bank Website Used For Interswitch 419 Scam / Interswitch /etransact And Vpay Cards For N15,000 Set Up ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Interswitch Help by seyz4all: 12:59pm On Jan 21, 2008
pls i need to know what to do to connect to interswitch.
i am creating an online shopping system that is, payment should be made via interswitch,
i dont kow if there is any scripts like .php or .jsp needed,
guys pls help me out
Re: Interswitch Help by my2cents(m): 5:40pm On Jan 21, 2008
going by what i see on this site (I am not in Nigeria so those of you there, please confirm/verify this): http://www.virginnigeria.com (walk through the entire "book flight" option) - I don't think you need any script per se. You just add a button that links to interswitch and they do the rest. Now, I believe there is a N150K merchant account balance that is required(?) You will need to google their address and go see them in person to open the merchant account.

One thing I noticed about the process, at least on the VN site, the interswitch payment system only works in IE and not FF.

I hope this helps.
Re: Interswitch Help by Nobody: 10:32pm On Jan 21, 2008
the interswitch system, although i haven't personally integrated any website to the system but they (interswitch) have a java applet on their server which you will have to load to ur website (they will supply you the codes). your site will be forwarding the parameters to them and they do the billing.

You dont need to give urself headache, just talk to Interswitch when you are ready.

my2cents:

One thing I noticed about the process, at least on the VN site, the interswitch payment system only works in IE and not FF.

did you see the padlock thing? if you can't see it then your firefox needs JRE installation cos it works in mine.
Re: Interswitch Help by kazey(m): 10:42pm On Jan 21, 2008
Just Subscribe for it(interswitch) and you would be given a documentation to implement on your shopping cart or whatever you intend to use.
Re: Interswitch Help by smartsoft(m): 11:02pm On Jan 21, 2008
Even interswitch can come to your office, if you office is close theirs ! they do that sometimes

webdezzi can we chat pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
Re: Interswitch Help by Nobody: 4:22am On Jan 22, 2008
@smartsoft

I am so sorry i got your message late, I hope to get you online later
Re: Interswitch Help by seyz4all: 7:59am On Jan 22, 2008
guys thanx 4 d info
Re: Interswitch Help by vicdonxp: 2:02pm On Jan 23, 2008
shocked

(1) (Reply)

Help - Fontpage Mailto: Form / How Do I Add Google Search To My Forum? / How Do I Add A customize Jpeg Colour Background in DW?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.