Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,373 members, 7,881,336 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 05:07 PM

No Fuel Subsidy From January!!! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / No Fuel Subsidy From January!!! (489 Views)

FG Now Collecting Subsidy From NNPC, Others For Imported Petrol – PPPRA / Why Is There No Fuel Scarcity In The South East? / My Oil Firm Got No Kobo Of Subsidy From Fg -jimoh Ibrahim (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

No Fuel Subsidy From January!!! by citizenisb: 7:45am On Oct 11, 2012
The 2013 budget read yesterday had no provision for fuel subsidy and thus put paid the optimism of the continuation of the fuel subsidy.

The president had already made that known during his speech at the UN in New York that he does not favour subsidies on Hydrocarbons as it only benefits the Rich.

Add this to the looming food crises and you have an explosive national cocktail!!
Re: No Fuel Subsidy From January!!! by Nobody: 8:39am On Oct 11, 2012
We all should adjust.

I am support of total removal of petroleum subsidy.
It is the only way to end the menace of the oil cabal.
We need to move forward.
Re: No Fuel Subsidy From January!!! by Zutchy: 8:47am On Oct 11, 2012
If this is for real then I am totally in support of such a move,for crying out loud Nigerians should try and adjust,as for me and my house,we are totally for subsidy removal.

(1) (Reply)

34% Of Scots Back Independence / Fashola Orders Scrapping Of Laspotech’s Satellite Campuses / Boko Haram: Police Seek Public Help To Nail Senators

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.