Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,189,715 members, 7,938,178 topics. Date: Monday, 02 September 2024 at 07:16 PM

Rihanna Pinging With Her Bold 2 Wearing A Bikini - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Rihanna Pinging With Her Bold 2 Wearing A Bikini (33320 Views)

Toyin Aimakhu Doesn’t Have A Bikini Body, Yet She Wants To Swim By Force (Pic) / DISGUSTING!! Iggy Azalea’s Butt Implants EXPOSED In A Bikini / Tania Omotayo - Wizkid's Girlfriend - In A Bikini (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rihanna Pinging With Her Bold 2 Wearing A Bikini by Richy4(m): 6:09am On Oct 12, 2012
pro01: How you take know say na BB, talkless of Bold 2? Besides, Oyinbo people no dey carry these 'latest' tinz for head like we Nigerian wannabes.
Hmm E be like say u no know oyibo people. when iphone5 wan commot last month, u know how many days some of them camp in front of the stores way wan sell the fone?just to be the first to have it.when they start selling, the queue was like the one in first bank in those days. I donot know if that kind of queue still exist in first bank: but my dear they are human just like me and u. just color difference
Re: Rihanna Pinging With Her Bold 2 Wearing A Bikini by Agimor(m): 7:03am On Oct 12, 2012
Rihanna not that beautiful anyway.
Re: Rihanna Pinging With Her Bold 2 Wearing A Bikini by Lionpikin(m): 7:20am On Oct 12, 2012
na bold 2 rihanna dey use? wat of her other phones
Re: Rihanna Pinging With Her Bold 2 Wearing A Bikini by skillz190(m): 7:39am On Oct 12, 2012
NEROSKY: This is so sexy smiley kiss
Is she really using that kinda phone
if so no big deal or what do you tfink guys

fff
d girl ugly sumhw oooo...my niaja girls fine pass her
Re: Rihanna Pinging With Her Bold 2 Wearing A Bikini by vivaciousvivi(f): 7:56am On Oct 12, 2012
ogugua88: Must be an old picture. Thought she recently got a tattoo for her grandmother on her chest?

You are absolutely right! Its an old pic taken while she was vacationing in Barbados. Shortly after promoting Loud.
Re: Rihanna Pinging With Her Bold 2 Wearing A Bikini by Ogundale(m): 7:59am On Oct 12, 2012
vivacious vivi:

You are absolutely right! Its an old pic taken while she was vacationing in Barbados. Shortly after promoting Loud.
can we mingle now got the bells ringing to daggle in our normal dungeon lol...
Re: Rihanna Pinging With Her Bold 2 Wearing A Bikini by UNLEASHED(m): 8:09am On Oct 12, 2012
Wondering why she's using bold 5 with all the money she's got? The answer is because she ain't Nigerian. "If you have the money, flaunt it" that's our mentality. We spend the money we've not got to buy state of the art materials to impress people who doesn't even give 2 sh.it.
Re: Rihanna Pinging With Her Bold 2 Wearing A Bikini by qutemichelle: 8:11am On Oct 12, 2012
solidbroda: so, u mean Nigerians were the ones who bought most of the latest samsung s3 or the new iphone5. Or what do u mean?
Its means americans are not crazy about blackberries but when u talk of iphone,that's what they are crazy about... Blackberries are mostly sold in africa and asia!b iphone is the main fone for every americans
Re: Rihanna Pinging With Her Bold 2 Wearing A Bikini by Ignatio(m): 8:45am On Oct 12, 2012
Richy.:

Hmm E be like say u no know oyibo people. when iphone5 wan commot last month, u know how many days some of them camp in front of the stores way wan sell the fone?just to be the first to have it.when they start selling, the queue was like the one in first bank in those days. I donot know if that kind of queue still exist in first bank: but my dear they are human just like me and u. just color difference

The queues still exist. ATM ones are the worst.
Re: Rihanna Pinging With Her Bold 2 Wearing A Bikini by DammyObamo(m): 9:40am On Oct 12, 2012
Wow...... Cool story, enlighten me..... -___-
Re: Rihanna Pinging With Her Bold 2 Wearing A Bikini by tigonana: 10:30am On Oct 12, 2012
grin[color=][/color]No chop am,me I bellieve say dat fone na shinko straight frm china ;DNo chop am,me I bellieve say dat fone na shinko straight frm china
Re: Rihanna Pinging With Her Bold 2 Wearing A Bikini by Fancier(f): 2:26pm On Oct 12, 2012
Is she an Arab why is her tattoo written in Arabic undecided
Re: Rihanna Pinging With Her Bold 2 Wearing A Bikini by harlos: 6:36pm On Oct 12, 2012
No big deal if she's using bold 2, i'm 3310 and world never end. angry
Re: Rihanna Pinging With Her Bold 2 Wearing A Bikini by IFEDILIEZE(m): 10:45pm On Oct 12, 2012
pro01: How you take know say na BB, talkless of Bold 2? Besides, Oyinbo people no dey carry these 'latest' tinz for head like we Nigerian wannabes.
they spent a whole wknd in a queue waitin 4 iphone 5 to b released
Re: Rihanna Pinging With Her Bold 2 Wearing A Bikini by matthen: 11:34pm On Oct 12, 2012
ozo-dimgba:
This one dey hotter pass fire not even holy water can quench this cheesy cheesy
IFEDILIEZE: they spent a whole wknd in a queue waitin 4 iphone 5 to b released
IFEDILIEZE: they spent a whole wknd in a queue waitin 4 iphone 5 to b released
Re: Rihanna Pinging With Her Bold 2 Wearing A Bikini by Nobody: 1:37am On Oct 13, 2012
ogugua88: Must be an old picture. Thought she recently got a tattoo for her grandmother on her chest?

Una dey mind the guy na photoshop
Re: Rihanna Pinging With Her Bold 2 Wearing A Bikini by Nobody: 9:06am On Oct 13, 2012
wu tel u so?u no see pics of d people wey queue frm d previous day to buy iphone 5,mst of whom already had iphone 4 o
Re: Rihanna Pinging With Her Bold 2 Wearing A Bikini by donyG: 8:52am On Aug 24, 2013
Please can someone help me upload the pix, I can't even see it please

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Chris Attoh Is Now A Suspect In Wife Bettie Jenifer’s Murder – US Police / Bisola Aiyeola Nursery Graduation, 4th Birthday, Confirmation (Throwback Photos) / Yetunde Aderibigbe Beaten By Hoodlums For Accidentally Bashing Car

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.