Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,189,619 members, 7,937,801 topics. Date: Monday, 02 September 2024 at 12:13 PM

How Many Phones Do You Carry At A Time? - Phones (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / How Many Phones Do You Carry At A Time? (8168 Views)

How Many Phones Have You Used So Far ? / What Android Phones Do You Have And What Do You Like About It / How Many Phones Have You Used? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Many Phones Do You Carry At A Time? by router123(m): 3:27pm On Oct 12, 2012
Freiburger: To the normal Nigerian the number of phones in your pockets show how O.K you are, and the larger the screen the richer you are. we don lost.
Lols!!!
Re: How Many Phones Do You Carry At A Time? by dfanthom(m): 5:20pm On Oct 12, 2012
cool cool
don't blame moi but i've somehow found myself with 4phones & five lines

mtn for bb, samsung dual sim with etibaba & airtel, a nokia with polcom airtel line & an official visafone cug.
the visafone is usually dropped once its past office hours or when i'm wearing 1 of those combat attires with several pockets.
The good thing is that you can never be caught pants down when the networks start being mischievious, however it can be inconveniencing.
Re: How Many Phones Do You Carry At A Time? by oyeleyemaureen(m): 7:31pm On Oct 12, 2012
Simply 2. Nokia c2 01 and kenxinda c3 dual sim
Re: How Many Phones Do You Carry At A Time? by ciphoenix: 7:16am On Nov 03, 2012
Personally i use two. One for airtel, the other for MTN.

I once saw a man with 5 phones(you won't believe this). The phones in question made it ridiculous.
1. Samsung Galaxy Note
2. A Sony Xperia(didn't figure which one)
3. A nokia N8
4. A Bold 4 i think
5. (nearly died when i saw this one) a NOKIA E90 communicator.

FOR REAL
Re: How Many Phones Do You Carry At A Time? by Nobody: 10:26am On Nov 03, 2012
In 2001 when GSM phones came to Nigeria, i was among the most indifferent person.

12 years later, i carry 3 phones, one with double SIM, that is 4 lines in all covering 3 networks. Am a businessman so i cant allow network issues associated with a particular service provider to stop my business. I also enjoy Apps now which as at 2005/2006, i was totally indifferent.
Re: How Many Phones Do You Carry At A Time? by Nobody: 10:29am On Nov 03, 2012
ciphoenix: Personally i use two. One for airtel, the other for MTN.

I once saw a man with 5 phones(you won't believe this). The phones in question made it ridiculous.
1. Samsung Galaxy Note
2. A Sony Xperia(didn't figure which one)
3. A nokia N8
4. A Bold 4 i think
5. (nearly died when i saw this one) a NOKIA E90 communicator.

FOR REAL

Too much money.
Re: How Many Phones Do You Carry At A Time? by Nobody: 10:39am On Nov 03, 2012
dasparrow: @Post

I just have one phone and that is more than sufficient. I have no network problems so I see no reason to have several phones.

You are definitely not into business cuz if you are, then you would know network problems exist and can make you lose money.
Re: How Many Phones Do You Carry At A Time? by oseiwe(m): 8:27pm On Nov 04, 2012
Almost all Nigerians get 2 lines or 2 fones. I used to hv just 1 till I had to be on bb for official mails.
Its 1 fone and 1 palmtop/PDA(which oda name fit am?)
Re: How Many Phones Do You Carry At A Time? by walcolm(m): 8:36am On Nov 05, 2012
i actually carry a minimum of 3 phones and 1 tablet.

a BB, an Android and a dual sim feature phone. plus my PB tablet
Re: How Many Phones Do You Carry At A Time? by Greenplanet(m): 5:39pm On Apr 15, 2013
dangerzone: ;
grin grin my broda na God know where we lost go o,if u dey use one small dat mean u b poor man, if u no fat like frog e mean say u no get money for 9ja mentality
hahahahahahahahaha..na so my brother..slim man nae poor for naija,..
Re: How Many Phones Do You Carry At A Time? by Greenplanet(m): 5:42pm On Apr 15, 2013
JUST A TECNO N3 DUAL SIM PHONE

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Airtel Nigeria Is Offering 1.8GB For N500 / New Configuration Of Opera Mini 4.2 & 5.2 Is Out. / Nokia G20 Out To Murder Some Brands

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.