Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,795 members, 7,945,504 topics. Date: Tuesday, 10 September 2024 at 06:34 PM

Web Review - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Web Review (535 Views)

Web Review / Web Review (hope You Love This) / Very Colorfully Mixed And Simple (web Review Needed) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Web Review by payne4real(m): 4:00pm On Oct 11, 2012
pls, review my online portfolio www.payneadetoro.com
Re: Web Review by annahussy(f): 8:01am On Oct 12, 2012
Hi, I check here the site which you share here. It looks good and professional i like it. You can use good background color theme which help to make good impression in visitors mind. It seems that you take more time to create this website.
Re: Web Review by payne4real(m): 11:08am On Oct 12, 2012
@annahussy
thanks.it's jst 5hr.
Re: Web Review by soloqy: 11:42am On Oct 12, 2012
annahussy: Hi, I check here the site which you share here. It looks good and professional i like it. You can use good background color theme which help to make good impression in visitors mind. It seems that you take more time to create this website.

Are you sure you opened the correct link?
Re: Web Review by guru01(m): 11:56am On Oct 12, 2012
@Poster,
The website background is interfering with the font-color, also the heading should standout.
The name input on your form is not validating properly.
Nice work.
Re: Web Review by yawatide(f): 12:53pm On Oct 12, 2012
In addition to the above, I think you should add labels to your form elements - When I don't fill it out properly, I get the errors alright but I the text inside each box is gone and so I don't remember what info should go where.
Re: Web Review by sisqology(m): 3:39pm On Oct 12, 2012
Header/logo. Huh
Re: Web Review by payne4real(m): 7:13pm On Oct 12, 2012
thanks for all ur comment.i will correct all that 2nyt
Re: Web Review by payne4real(m): 1:59pm On Oct 13, 2012
pls check again. am waiting for your comment, recommendation and advice.thank you
Re: Web Review by sisqology(m): 4:19pm On Oct 13, 2012
payne4real: pls check again. am waiting for your comment, recommendation and advice.thank you

The other is better than this. This is worse.
Re: Web Review by sisqology(m): 4:20pm On Oct 13, 2012
It even takes long to load eeeew
Re: Web Review by payne4real(m): 5:35pm On Oct 13, 2012
more comment!

(1) (Reply)

Website Review: Cyberclick Studios / Earn *30% Of The Totalvalue Of Customized School Management Portal As Commission / Business!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.