Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,120 members, 7,939,531 topics. Date: Wednesday, 04 September 2024 at 07:47 AM

Blu-ray Movies In Nigeria? - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Blu-ray Movies In Nigeria? (3840 Views)

Ray Daniels Okeugo Is Dead (Nollywood Actor) / Top 10 Pirated Movies In The World / Introducing High School Movies In Nollywood! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Blu-ray Movies In Nigeria? by JoyfulSoul: 4:03pm On Oct 11, 2012
Are there any stores or online shops in Nigeria that sell Blu-Ray movies? We seem to have an abundance of DVD movies but not Blu-Rays considering that HD-TV's are widely available.
Re: Blu-ray Movies In Nigeria? by somadino: 4:35pm On Oct 14, 2012
I am not quite sure but I think you should check the exotic shops in the malls and plazas around they should stock blu ray discs.
However I think you should not be afraid to shop online, we have bought 3D and Blu ray movies from amazon.com (we still can't play the 3D movies yet. I know why we bought them). There are hundreds of shippers that will ship it to nigeria for you for a fee. There are so many sites online where you can buy them.
www.google.com/m?q=how+to+buy+things+online+from+nigeria
Re: Blu-ray Movies In Nigeria? by JoyfulSoul: 9:26am On Oct 15, 2012
somadino: I am not quite sure but I think you should check the exotic shops in the malls and plazas around they should stock blu ray discs.
However I think you should not be afraid to shop online, we have bought 3D and Blu ray movies from amazon.com (we still can't play the 3D movies yet. I know why we bought them). There are hundreds of shippers that will ship it to nigeria for you for a fee. There are so many sites online where you can buy them.
www.google.com/m?q=how+to+buy+things+online+from+nigeria

What means of postage do you use when buying from amazon.com?
Re: Blu-ray Movies In Nigeria? by somadino: 11:15pm On Oct 16, 2012
@joufulsoul I use a shipping company who are into that biz. Their address is what I use as my shipping address and they send my goods here to me, for a fee of course. http://www.hontglobal.com/

1 Like

Re: Blu-ray Movies In Nigeria? by JoyfulSoul: 2:16pm On Oct 17, 2012
@somadino; Thanks. How do you go about doing that. I assume you have to let them know that their address will be used as a fowarding address? In terms of costs, is it cheaper using them to ship to you than shipping direct from amazon.com?
Re: Blu-ray Movies In Nigeria? by somadino: 7:17pm On Oct 17, 2012
Amazon have a standing policy not to ship to Naija. They only ship very few selected items directly to Nigeria hence u need the services of a shipper. You'll let the shipper know by signing up. They only charge you for the weight of the items you ship.
Keep a look out for my movie early next year - and you'll be sure that a blu ray version will be available. It'll be easy for you to GRAB YOUR COPY THEN cool
Re: Blu-ray Movies In Nigeria? by jossyx1(m): 4:33pm On Oct 25, 2012
i am dont mind bros... i would like to exchange some films with you
i have transformer 2
real steal
Re: Blu-ray Movies In Nigeria? by ceimo: 9:26am On Mar 17, 2013
Pls whoever has blu ray discs to sell shd contact me on aorufus@gmail.com, just got a blu ray player and need to test itn on the internet it works fine but still need to play discs wit it.
Re: Blu-ray Movies In Nigeria? by Maitommi: 4:02pm On Apr 16, 2015
I have over 40. check my posts.

(1) (Reply)

[full Movie] Download Jenifa’s Diary Complete Season 5 / Alfa Sule: Oti Gan Pa: Have You Watched It? / Anchor Baby in Nigerian Cinemas Soon! December 10th 2010

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.