Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,189,533 members, 7,937,529 topics. Date: Monday, 02 September 2024 at 07:21 AM

The Best Nollywood Comedy Actor - TV/Movies (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / The Best Nollywood Comedy Actor (18547 Views)

Top 10 Best Nollywood Movies You Watched 2012 / Do You Really Have A Best Nollywood Movie? / Your Best Nollywood Film (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Best Nollywood Comedy Actor by doublecross(m): 10:07am On Oct 18, 2012
shol: Odunlade Adekola
Ambali and Muniru
Saka
Pastor Ajidari
Latin
General Seun Shagarry( in the Movie NAIRYGARRY)
all this yoruba idiots here on nairaland will not let us read better post with these their illiterates called actors and actresses

1 Like

Re: The Best Nollywood Comedy Actor by sunnshyn(f): 10:35am On Oct 18, 2012
joeydozzy:

it was a rhetoric question, honey. I'm sure you knew that already tongue

It wasn't rhetorical darling, cos you quoted me... wink
Re: The Best Nollywood Comedy Actor by MRXELA(m): 10:37am On Oct 18, 2012
Mortiple: Mine remains late SAM LOCO EFE (RIP)! That man was 1,000 miles ahead of the rest.

Others are in this order:
(2) OKEY BAKASSI
(3) DELE ODUNLE (that man is a clown).
(4) Mr. IBU.
(5) CHARLES INOJE
(6) EKPO .... The guy is new in the industry. He is from Akwa Ibom/Cross River axis. The guy funny die!

Sorry, I don't rate Nkem Owoh. He talks too much.
if dis epko is who am tinkin of wooow then i tink u knw funy guys seriouly... D guy is tall, fair, slim my God dat guy is a bomb very funny and foolish lol dat my guy
Re: The Best Nollywood Comedy Actor by sunnshyn(f): 10:43am On Oct 18, 2012
prince FAD:
sunnshyn:

Its a figurative expression sweetheart...I'm sure u know that already!

both of u re now the new comedians of nairaland

Lol, you'll need to start paying to keep enjoying the comedy tongue
Re: The Best Nollywood Comedy Actor by tunnababz(m): 10:50am On Oct 18, 2012
doublecross, instead of coming here to throw tribal cards, I think u shd know that the word 'illeterate' isnt a noun.

try get sense
Re: The Best Nollywood Comedy Actor by Iykecollins(m): 11:18am On Oct 18, 2012
Sisi_Kill: Whoa! People watch the crap called Nollywood movies long enough to have a favorite actor??! shocked shocked

Nigerians' tolerance for garbage never ceases to amaze me. . .and I mean that in the best way.
And u open ur poo to vomit this, what makes u think u are better than the rest people here mentioning their favourite actors.
#proudlynaijanomatawot
Re: The Best Nollywood Comedy Actor by Cuddlemii: 11:21am On Oct 18, 2012
shol:

Sir Respect* ooo you don tey, τ̅☺ have seen Pam Pam, i cannot remember the title of the movie but even i young as i was then it cracked me up, remember the scene he went τ̅☺ buy a crate of Mineral τ̅☺ win in the Promo, Abeg if you can help me with the title with a link τ̅☺ watch or download, i'll be very Glad..... Omo Luwabi

Lolz, I dnt have links for the movie but I can search for it for you. I remember they drank all the soft drinks and had pot belly. Okey & himself were a good combo. Remember those two yellow paw paw twins/sisters they were both dating? The sequel yogo pam pam wasn't as funny as the first, the only funny part was when 3 of them sat in the front seat of the taxi because they hammered money. Another good one s One dollar, its old and the part Jim Iyke arrived to marry that babe will crack u up too.
Re: The Best Nollywood Comedy Actor by Nobody: 11:35am On Oct 18, 2012
binger: Who gets u cracked up easily,makes you laugh your head out,roll on the floor and forget your worries amongst these nollywood comedy actors: (1)NKEM OWOH aka osuofia (2)LATE SAM LOCO EFE (3)JOHN OKAFOR aka mr.ibu (4)AKI and PAWPAW...these two go together. Your opinions
angrywhat? Chiwetalu Agu not on this list? please come again or beta still close thread and open again... grin that guy is the bomb. imagine konkobility grin grin grin
Re: The Best Nollywood Comedy Actor by Turbocharged: 12:49pm On Oct 18, 2012
Nkem Owoh is a veteran. You need saw his movies like Ikuku, Rattlesnake, Kiss me quick and Sawam. Mr Ibu na natural mumu dey worry am.
Re: The Best Nollywood Comedy Actor by martfrank(m): 1:47pm On Oct 18, 2012
It has to be mr ibu
Re: The Best Nollywood Comedy Actor by Nobody: 2:43pm On Oct 18, 2012
Mr Ibu
Late Sam Locco Efe
Mr Latin
Re: The Best Nollywood Comedy Actor by cross50(m): 3:03pm On Oct 18, 2012
Chinwetalu Agu, others follow
Re: The Best Nollywood Comedy Actor by aydoth(m): 4:42pm On Oct 18, 2012
Gbenga Adeboye (Alhaji Pastor funwontan )
then others...

Re: The Best Nollywood Comedy Actor by Seerer(f): 9:46pm On Oct 18, 2012
Cuddlemii:

Lolz, I dnt have links for the movie but I can search for it for you. I remember they drank all the soft drinks and had pot belly. Okey & himself were a good combo. Remember those two yellow paw paw twins/sisters they were both dating? The sequel yogo pam pam wasn't as funny as the first, the only funny part was when 3 of them sat in the front seat of the taxi because they hammered money. Another good one s One dollar, its old and the part Jim Iyke arrived to marry that babe will crack u up too.
I ve bn looking for that film, exactly that scene u mentioned cracks me even without seeing it, & Patience's winter attires...
Re: The Best Nollywood Comedy Actor by olawonder(m): 12:22am On Oct 19, 2012
Pappy! Omo Iya Alaro (an icon) any day any time... as well as the late Koledowo

Re: The Best Nollywood Comedy Actor by bibina: 1:25pm On Oct 19, 2012
peterowode: Why didn't you add John Osuagwu & Okey Bakassi

did u mean Victor Osuagwu?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Cds And Dvds: Any Good News For Jiji's Film And Music Videos ? / How much is SLTV Decoder in Nigeria and what channels are available? / Why Do Nigeria TV Stations Lack Good Picture Quality?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.