Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,282 members, 7,971,010 topics. Date: Wednesday, 09 October 2024 at 07:45 PM

Portharcourt Linus(liar) - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Portharcourt Linus(liar) (697 Views)

Is He Smart Or A Good Liar... A Hilarious Lawyer / The Greatest Liar On Earth ; Can You Beat That? / I Am The Greatest Liar On Earth (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Portharcourt Linus(liar) by MCDumexx: 6:53pm On Oct 11, 2012
A man $ his wife somewhere in Bonny,PHC out of abundance decided †̥o host a dinner party for some frndz. Its 4pm & †̥he wife suddenly realized there are no snails in her set of meals 4dyt. She quickly called on her Husband and asked him †̥o plz rush down 2d beach and get some snails so dat she can add †̥o the meal(Also being d husband's favourite). The husband snatched a bucket with annoyance $ off 2d beach he goes.
At d beach, wz a damsel also picking snails and out of homo endeavor, she(d damsel) got talking with the man. As d nyt draw on them, 2+2=2 happened and the man spent the night in d damsel's apartment.
Its dawn, d damsel woke up d fella $ said "☆º°˚˚ƍöôϑ<3möЯηīĬηģº°˚☆". The man still wondering where he was, snapped; $hiiiiittt! My wife!. He quickly got off bed, wore his shirt, picked the bucket and zoom straight home.
On getting to d house door entrance, be bumped his leg and fell. Snails scattered everywhere and him not minding, rose up, opened d door and standing there was the wife with I'll kill U̶̲̥̅̊ face. Before she cud say anytin, d man turned to the snails and said "common guyz, we are almost there"
Re: Portharcourt Linus(liar) by berylLOL(f): 7:25pm On Oct 11, 2012
hehehe..
Re: Portharcourt Linus(liar) by JojoArmani(m): 8:48pm On Oct 11, 2012
Nice one but de ending is not wat I expected. #dontaskwatIexpected#
Re: Portharcourt Linus(liar) by MCDumexx: 9:54pm On Oct 11, 2012
Jojo Armani: Nice one but de ending is not wat I expected. #dontaskwatIexpected#

Alryt, I won't ask but let me hv ђã†̥ ur ending will be lyk so dat I can use it in d next edition

(1) (Reply)

Answer This Questions? / Funny Sh*t: Snow Man Scares People Downtown! (episode 3) / BREAKING NEWS!!! New Pope Emerges From England!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.