Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,189,819 members, 7,938,411 topics. Date: Tuesday, 03 September 2024 at 04:26 AM

My Boy Friend - Dating And Meet-up Zone (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / My Boy Friend (1820 Views)

Am New Here, I Need A Boy Friend, / I Am Erica Female From Delta State I Need A Boy Friend / I Need A Good Nigeria Guy as boy friend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Boy Friend by sexytammy(f): 4:36am On Jan 24, 2008
yeah right
Re: My Boy Friend by bjluv: 10:01am On Jan 24, 2008
yeah left---so do i need to send a form? cheesy
Re: My Boy Friend by sexytammy(f): 3:09pm On Jan 24, 2008
yes and application fee is $131 only wink
Re: My Boy Friend by earthrealm(m): 1:15am On Jan 25, 2008
@tammy,
babe ,, 131 usd?,
thats kinda,
Re: My Boy Friend by sexytammy(f): 2:39am On Jan 25, 2008
thats kind of wat
Re: My Boy Friend by Uzzyan: 2:48am On Jan 25, 2008
Tammy wad up?
Re: My Boy Friend by earthrealm(m): 11:17am On Jan 25, 2008
is it refundable? grin

must it be in usd?,
abi u go collect 131 naira? shocked
Re: My Boy Friend by rosecare(f): 5:27pm On Jan 27, 2008
Na which kind 4 cup be this,
If you people Want insult me, please tell me in time, before i treat una 4 cup
Re: My Boy Friend by earthrealm(m): 7:32pm On Jan 27, 2008

her vocan is increasing.
u hv been playing scrabble lately? , guess not

naaaawwwwwwwwww.4 cup aint a scrabble word!!!
Re: My Boy Friend by earthrealm(m): 7:55pm On Jan 28, 2008
oops her vocabulary is improving!!!!
Re: My Boy Friend by Amiga(f): 2:57pm On Feb 14, 2008
@ rosecare

something is telling me you are not REAL smiley
Re: My Boy Friend by linkin(f): 6:35pm On Feb 14, 2008
everybody is talking about her "english" without even thinking about the fact dat when the guy was in nigeria he loved her the way she was but something happened and the guy is acting funny. what i think is dat no matter who u are, the person dat belongs to u will always be yours no matter what. my dear girlfreind, just give him time, but if the problem persist just move on with ur life. sometimes certain dissapointments always end up been a blessing. you never can tell, and the mean time, heavens give u strength.
Re: My Boy Friend by Nobody: 11:25am On Feb 28, 2008
Amiga:

@ rosecare

something is telling me you are not REAL smiley

Excatly!!!

linkin:

everybody is talking about her "english" without even thinking about the fact that when the guy was in nigeria he loved her the way she was but something happened and the guy is acting funny.

Who told you? Maybe the guy couldnt wait to get away from her!!

But lets not judge her English, as far as we all know, the guy might just be another 'Nna Bros' that takes English lessons from her! You know what they say about birds of the same feather,

Anyway if your story is true poster, my advise - Forget him for now, work on yourself, Behind yourself up, when he comes back and sees u, he'll go look for westlife's 'When she's looking like that'. Trust me, it works!!
Re: My Boy Friend by rosecare(f): 6:05pm On Mar 22, 2008
thanks for your advise
am very happy to hear all sut of advise
catch you later
smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley
Re: My Boy Friend by segzicres(m): 11:17pm On Mar 22, 2008
it's obvious that he's too Behind 4 u just like ? said. u shuld 4get him n look 4 someone else dat understands ur new language

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Am The Most HANDSOME. And I Love My Black Skin:* / Is Sex Overrated Or Underrated / Looking For Love:

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.