Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,807 members, 7,872,685 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 07:45 PM

We Buy All Types Of Used IPAD At A Very Good Price. - Technology Market (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / We Buy All Types Of Used IPAD At A Very Good Price. (17757 Views)

Power Bank for All Phones and iPAD at importer's prices / We Buy All Kinds Of Batteries / Buy Storm 9530@ N48,000; Bold 9000@ N48,000; Ipad At Cheap Prices (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: We Buy All Types Of Used IPAD At A Very Good Price. by Nobody: 8:22am On Sep 03, 2016
ruphytelecom:
Good morning, we're open from 9am to 5pm today.
check your Whatapp
Re: We Buy All Types Of Used IPAD At A Very Good Price. by ruphytelecom(m): 6:04pm On Sep 03, 2016
krispycash:
check your Whatapp
I have checked and have replied you.
Re: We Buy All Types Of Used IPAD At A Very Good Price. by ruphytelecom(m): 5:37am On Sep 28, 2016
Good morning, we're open from 8am to 5pm today.
Re: We Buy All Types Of Used IPAD At A Very Good Price. by ruphytelecom(m): 7:29pm On Sep 28, 2016
"Giving up doesn't always mean you are weak...sometimes it means that you are strong enough to let go."
Re: We Buy All Types Of Used IPAD At A Very Good Price. by ruphytelecom(m): 5:06am On Sep 29, 2016
Good morning and God's blessings to everyone today.
Re: We Buy All Types Of Used IPAD At A Very Good Price. by gboisgroups(m): 6:00am On Sep 29, 2016
Pls can I swap my bold 5 with ipad mini 4 with sim. 07014637894
Re: We Buy All Types Of Used IPAD At A Very Good Price. by ruphytelecom(m): 7:24am On Sep 29, 2016
gboisgroups:
Pls can I swap my bold 5 with ipad mini 4 with sim.
Will get back to you later
Re: We Buy All Types Of Used IPAD At A Very Good Price. by ruphytelecom(m): 11:14am On Sep 29, 2016
"I believe that anyone can conquer fear by doing the things he fears to do, provided he keeps doing them until he gets a record of successful experience behind him."
By Eleanor Roosevelt
Re: We Buy All Types Of Used IPAD At A Very Good Price. by ruphytelecom(m): 8:57pm On Sep 29, 2016
"According to the laws of aerodynamics, the bumblebee can't fly either, but the bumblebee doesn't know anything about the laws of aerodynamics, so it goes ahead and flies anyway."
By Igor Sikorsky
Re: We Buy All Types Of Used IPAD At A Very Good Price. by ruphytelecom(m): 6:23am On Oct 01, 2016
"Why fit in when you were born to stand out?"
By Dr Seuss
Re: We Buy All Types Of Used IPAD At A Very Good Price. by ruphytelecom(m): 6:55pm On Oct 01, 2016
"What the mind of man can conceive and believe, it can achieve."
By Napoleon Hill
Re: We Buy All Types Of Used IPAD At A Very Good Price. by ruphytelecom(m): 8:03pm On Oct 02, 2016
"The way I see it, if you want the rainbow, you gotta put up with the rain."
By Dolly Parton
Re: We Buy All Types Of Used IPAD At A Very Good Price. by ruphytelecom(m): 4:56pm On Oct 03, 2016
One who walks in another's tracks leaves no footprints.
By Proverb
Re: We Buy All Types Of Used IPAD At A Very Good Price. by tundeks: 11:54pm On Oct 03, 2016
I want to sell my cube talk 79, still neat. If interested whatssapp me on 07067850621
Re: We Buy All Types Of Used IPAD At A Very Good Price. by ruphytelecom(m): 7:25am On Oct 04, 2016
tundeks:
I want to sell my cube talk 79, still neat. If interested whatssapp me on 07067850621
Ok
Re: We Buy All Types Of Used IPAD At A Very Good Price. by ruphytelecom(m): 7:34pm On Oct 04, 2016
Re: We Buy All Types Of Used IPAD At A Very Good Price. by ruphytelecom(m): 6:17am On Oct 06, 2016
Do not wait; the time will never be 'just right.' Start where you stand, and work with whatever tools you may have at your command, and better tools will be found as you go along.
George Herbert
Re: We Buy All Types Of Used IPAD At A Very Good Price. by ruphytelecom(m): 3:05pm On Oct 06, 2016
Look up at the stars and not down at your feet. Try to make sense of what you see, and wonder about what makes the universe exist. Be curious.
Stephen Hawking
Re: We Buy All Types Of Used IPAD At A Very Good Price. by ruphytelecom(m): 9:12pm On Oct 07, 2016
Your life is in your hands, to make of it what you choose
By John Kehoe
Re: We Buy All Types Of Used IPAD At A Very Good Price. by ruphytelecom(m): 6:24am On Oct 08, 2016
Knowing is not enough; we must apply. Willing is not enough; we must do.
Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
Re: We Buy All Types Of Used IPAD At A Very Good Price. by ruphytelecom(m): 12:03pm On Oct 08, 2016
"However well organized the foundations of life may be, life must always be full of risks"
By Havelock Ellis
Re: We Buy All Types Of Used IPAD At A Very Good Price. by ruphytelecom(m): 7:23pm On Oct 08, 2016
"Many of life's failures are people who did not realize how close they were to success when they gave up."
By Thomas A. Edison
Re: We Buy All Types Of Used IPAD At A Very Good Price. by ruphytelecom(m): 11:08am On Oct 10, 2016
"Defeat is not the worst of failures. Not to have tried is the true failure."
By George Woodberry
Re: We Buy All Types Of Used IPAD At A Very Good Price. by ruphytelecom(m): 11:22pm On Oct 10, 2016
We are taught you must blame your father, your sisters, your brothers, the school, the teachers - but never blame yourself. It's never your fault. But it's always your fault, because if you wanted to change you're the one who has got to change.
Katharine Hepburn
Re: We Buy All Types Of Used IPAD At A Very Good Price. by ruphytelecom(m): 2:17am On Oct 12, 2016
The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams.
By Eleanor Roosevelt
Re: We Buy All Types Of Used IPAD At A Very Good Price. by ruphytelecom(m): 6:55pm On Oct 12, 2016
We thank you for your patronage.
Re: We Buy All Types Of Used IPAD At A Very Good Price. by ruphytelecom(m): 8:31am On Oct 13, 2016
"Take the first step in faith. You don't have to see the whole staircase, just take the first step."
By Martin Luther King
Re: We Buy All Types Of Used IPAD At A Very Good Price. by ruphytelecom(m): 4:52am On Oct 14, 2016
Good morning, today is a blessed day.
Re: We Buy All Types Of Used IPAD At A Very Good Price. by ruphytelecom(m): 9:03am On Oct 14, 2016
"Don't ask yourself what the world needs, ask yourself what makes you come alive. And then go and do that. Because what the world needs is people who are alive."
By Howard Thurman
Re: We Buy All Types Of Used IPAD At A Very Good Price. by ruphytelecom(m): 8:47pm On Oct 14, 2016
If you can imagine it, you can create it. If you dream it, you can become it.
By William Arthur Ward
Re: We Buy All Types Of Used IPAD At A Very Good Price. by ruphytelecom(m): 6:26am On Oct 15, 2016
"Success is achieved by developing our strengths, not by eliminating our weaknesses."
By Marilyn vos Savant
Re: We Buy All Types Of Used IPAD At A Very Good Price. by ruphytelecom(m): 8:56am On Oct 15, 2016
"Nothing in this world can take the place of persistence. Talent will not; nothing is more common than unsuccessful people with talent. Genius will not; unrewarded genius is almost a proverb."
By Calvin Coolidge

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Cheap Computers in Nigeria / HDMI To AV Converter - FullHD(1080p) / Original Beats By Dre Headphones American Edition PIN:7E0374C0

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.