Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,460 members, 7,978,499 topics. Date: Friday, 18 October 2024 at 09:28 AM

Football Betting Season 3 - Business (58) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Football Betting Season 3 (108223 Views)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 / Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9 / Football Betting Season 8...AGE!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (55) (56) (57) (58) (59) (60) (61) ... (101) (Go Down)

Re: Football Betting Season 3 by CoolG2(m): 7:04pm On Nov 08, 2012
If up to five people can win 12 out of 15 within the next one week, I will make it a contest with 50 USD up for grabs every week in december.
What do you guys say?
Re: Football Betting Season 3 by trinity3p: 7:45pm On Nov 08, 2012
Pls can u explain to me the meaning of over 1.5, 2.5or under 1.5, pls hw do thay calculat it[s][/s][color=#006600][/color]
Re: Football Betting Season 3 by Michky: 8:00pm On Nov 08, 2012
Cool'G:

Some clarifications
1. I am not asking anyone for money.
2. You don't have to really bet on it.
3. The challenge is not about picking two daily or anything. If you can get your 15 in one day, why not.
4. The idea is this: if you can consistently get 15 picks out of which about 12 wins each having at least 1.40 you would have small profit. If your combo comes through then your account will leap. The person that shared this, bets like 2.5% on each of the 15 bets and puts 1% on combo. Anytime the 15 come through, (about once in two months) his account is doubled.

Personally, i'll tell you it is risky but possible. Just try to pick 15 sure bets between tomorrow and next week thursday. You may look at norway, sweden, czech youth league and netherlands for overs. Madrid, barcelona, chelsea, man utd and bayern, shaktar also provide interesting options.
You're making a lot of sense here bro. Good for the thread, good for punters and good for the sport. Its good you made it clear that you're not asking anyone for money. Am in!
Re: Football Betting Season 3 by Michky: 8:02pm On Nov 08, 2012
Cool'G:
If up to five people can win 12 out of 15 within the next one week, I will make it a contest with 50 USD up for grabs every week in december.
What do you guys say?
Nice. If i win, i'll donate the 50 to anyone that needs it. hehehe.
Re: Football Betting Season 3 by Michky: 8:23pm On Nov 08, 2012
zionbaby: Is BETTING a sin...?

Betting - definition:

An agreement usually between two parties that the one who has made an incorrect prediction
about an uncertain outcome will forfeit something stipulated to the other; a wager.

Mr Zionbaby, you should have let sleeping dogs lie (idiom). I can present my own arguments regarding this topic and you'll be speechless but since this is not the religion section, i'll forget it. BTW, the bible doesn't speak directly against gambling but it speaks very strongly against making easy money. No matter how much you try to convince yourself that you're right, the facts will remain the facts. Well, that's a matter for another thread.
As per this thread, the rule is against advertising. You're consistently breaking the law but not one is speaking against you. Instead, we prefer to speak against Baslone (not saying what is doing is right o) for displaying his account; and CoolG who wasn't even selling half as aggressively as Zionbaby. I think we are practicing double standards here and that is very detrimental to rule of law. What applies to A should apply to B. Everyone should obey the law and that includes Mr Zionbaby. Double standards isn't going to do this thread any good in the longrun. Mark my words.

N.B. I remember we spoke against Baslone and CoolG regarding advertizing and they stopped it. But Zionbaby is not listening. Does anyone have two heads here?
Re: Football Betting Season 3 by Michky: 8:28pm On Nov 08, 2012
Advertizing is wrong and we have to stop everyone from breaking the law. Simple.
Re: Football Betting Season 3 by toluxa1(m): 8:41pm On Nov 08, 2012
Michky:
.....the bible doesn't speak directly against gambling but it speaks very strongly against making easy money......

Lol, Bros, this tin no be easy money at all o. Only a handful of people are successful with sports trading. Easy money? Like seriously? shocked
Re: Football Betting Season 3 by rabonni(m): 8:48pm On Nov 08, 2012
Xpset:

for those novice alone
well whatever you call it i know am making use of it i know yesterday plan didnt work but today i made profit, see the games he gives are not games with low odd(1.2) so if you place them single u can never loose this night was 2/3 and i still made profit. for those still interested visit betagist..com am not beging anyone its for your good
Re: Football Betting Season 3 by toluxa1(m): 8:48pm On Nov 08, 2012
Michky: Advertizing is wrong and we have to stop everyone from breaking the law. Simple.

You are very correct sir. But I'v not seen anyone (including zionbaby) advertising lately. Last I checked, he actually decided to open another thread on his. I may be wrong though.
Re: Football Betting Season 3 by Farouksenior: 9:06pm On Nov 08, 2012
Y..mad falcao Пφ fit just score even 1 goal.... : D̶̲̥̅̊.God is watchin U̶̲̥̅̊
Re: Football Betting Season 3 by marlockj: 9:33pm On Nov 08, 2012
Michky:

Mr Zionbaby, you should have let sleeping dogs lie (idiom). I can present my own arguments regarding this topic and you'll be speechless but since this is not the religion section, i'll forget it. BTW, the bible doesn't speak directly against gambling but it speaks very strongly against making easy money. No matter how much you try to convince yourself that you're right, the facts will remain the facts. Well, that's a matter for another thread.
As per this thread, the rule is against advertising. You're consistently breaking the law but not one is speaking against you. Instead, we prefer to speak against Baslone (not saying what is doing is right o) for displaying his account; and CoolG who wasn't even selling half as aggressively as Zionbaby. I think we are practicing double standards here and that is very detrimental to rule of law. What applies to A should apply to B. Everyone should obey the law and that includes Mr Zionbaby. Double standards isn't going to do this thread any good in the longrun. Mark my words.

N.B. I remember we spoke against Baslone and CoolG regarding advertizing and they stopped it. But Zionbaby is not listening. Does anyone have two heads here?
Mr zion d fact dat I hv bin silent does NT mean am NT watching wat is goin on.person me 2 I dnt wnt to argue abt,betting n bible.bible n betting are neva related.dnt deceive ur sef.dat u walk tru d door n carry wat is NT ur own n pple saw u,ur NT wit a gun and d owner is NT awarin,knwin fully dat he will NT let u.does NT mean ur NT a thief.
Re: Football Betting Season 3 by Michky: 9:48pm On Nov 08, 2012
toluxa1:

You are very correct sir. But I'v not seen anyone (including zionbaby) advertising lately. Last I checked, he actually decided to open another thread on his. I may be wrong though.

zionbaby: 100% Trends Based Football Tips For Wednesday 07/11/2012

Today is Wednesday 7th November 2012, a day God has made for us to rejoice and be glad in it (Psalm 118:24). Winning our bets today is one of the things that could lead to this. Therefore, I present to us these 100% trends based football tips for today, which can be used for singles, doubles, trebles, four folds or more folds bet placement. Also take a look at my recommended multiple bets types for the below matches towards the end of this post...

International Clubs - UEFA Champions League
Match1: FC Bayern München vs. OSC Lille. Time: 08:45PM
Bet On Over: 0.5 goals @ 1.02; 1.5 goals @ 1.14; & 2.5 goals @ 1.40.

Match2: Chelsea FC vs. Shakhtar Donetsk. Time: 08:45PM
Bet On Over: 0.5 goals @ 1.04; 1.5 goals @ 1.22; & 2.5 goals @ 1.65.

Match3: Celtic Glasgow vs. FC Barcelona. Time: 08:45PM
Bet On Over: 0.5 goals @ 1.02; 1.5 goals @ 1.14; & 2.5 goals @ 1.40.

Match4: Sporting Braga vs. Manchester United. Time: 08:45PM
Bet On Over: 0.5 goals @ 1.04; 1.5 goals @ 1.22; & 2.5 goals @ 1.70.

Recommended Multiple Bets [RMB] For The Above Matches...

RMB1: Bet On Over 0.5 Goals>4 Folds@ 1.12

RMB2: Bet On Over 1.5 Goals>4 Folds@ 1.93

RMB3: Bet On Over 2.5 Goals>4 Folds @ 5.50

Stake: What u can let go!

To Win: What u desire to win

Wishing you God's very best in the supreme name of Jesus. Amen!

Call: 08036088237 to share your winning testimony.

S.T.C Update: For Sports Trading Club(S.T.C) Members Only > We are making progress, though we are not up to the required number of members and we have below the required capital. Our capital is intact. Trading is on, but not on daily basis, because of the strategy being adopted. We've opened a new account with 1960Bet,a Nigerian platform, for the purpose of trading on Over 1.5 Goals market...due to it's availability, reliability and profitability. With patience, trading with principles and God on our side, we hope to reach our target soonest. God bless you all for your continued support, patience and understanding. God bless all members and viewers of this great thread in the supreme name of Jesus. Amen!

Call: 08036088237 to share your winning testimony.

S.T.C Update: For Sports Trading Club(S.T.C) Members Only > We are making progress, though we are not up to the required number of members and we have below the required capital. Our capital is intact. Trading is on, but not on daily basis, because of the strategy being adopted. We've opened a new account with 1960Bet,a Nigerian platform, for the purpose of trading on Over 1.5 Goals market...due to it's availability, reliability and profitability. With patience, trading with principles and God on our side, we hope to reach our target soonest. God bless you all for your continued support, patience and understanding. God bless all members and viewers of this great thread in the supreme name of Jesus. Amen!

Toluxa, What is this? eh? Obviously you didn't take my advice.
Re: Football Betting Season 3 by habbeysax: 10:00pm On Nov 08, 2012
can anyone pls explain these betting terms over 2.5, under 0.5. Over 1.5.
Re: Football Betting Season 3 by toluxa1(m): 10:04pm On Nov 08, 2012
Michky:
....Obviously you didn't take my advice.

Am not sure which advice you are talking about sir.
Re: Football Betting Season 3 by Michky: 10:05pm On Nov 08, 2012
marlockj: Mr zion d fact dat I hv bin silent does NT mean am NT watching wat is goin on.person me 2 I dnt wnt to argue abt,betting n bible.bible n betting are neva related.dnt deceive ur sef.dat u walk tru d door n carry wat is NT ur own n pple saw u,ur NT wit a gun and d owner is NT awarin,knwin fully dat he will NT let u.does NT mean ur NT a thief.
Let him keep lying to himself. Twisting and re-interpreting the bible to justify his present condition. I'll leave him with his conscience and his maker. More like those stinking ass pastors that have arm-twisted the bible to enrich themselves to the detriment of the unknowing+ignorant public. All of them lying pastors are going to rot in hell i tell you. Sometimes i consider Islam or Buddhism. Chei, i wish everyone knows the truth. Abeg, what's my own joor.
Re: Football Betting Season 3 by toluxa1(m): 10:09pm On Nov 08, 2012
Michky:

Toluxa, What is this? eh? Obviously you didn't take my advice.

Well, as I stated here:
toluxa1:

But on a second look I still don't see how that is an advert o. He was simply giving a information to his club members. Yes we have decided no adverts and all that but then in our bid to do that, we shouldn't tend to be like 'divine'.... I don't know if am making sense. What I mean is we are becoming too overly sensitive. This is not about zionbaby. Even what baslone posted to me is not an advert in anyway. He simply posted his screenshot, it could have been a shot from any site. Sorry if I am not making any sense o but that's how I feel.

PS: I actually sense some kinda personal beef with zionbaby, abeg o, we are all here for one another. wink
Re: Football Betting Season 3 by Michky: 10:14pm On Nov 08, 2012
toluxa1: Am not sure which advice you are talking about sir.
You need to think a little bit more before speaking at times (absolutely no offense intended). I remember likening you to Lamido (CBN governor). Remember now? Take your latest error for instance, you didn't check your facts right before coming publicly to claim Zionbaby is not breaking the law (advertising). This is excatly what i keep saying. You need to make fewer error judgments like this one. If you persist, you're gonna sink the ship, taking everyone down due to your "one more wrong call". Honestly, that next error of yours could me one too many. I hope you'll take my advice this time.
Re: Football Betting Season 3 by toluxa1(m): 10:20pm On Nov 08, 2012
Michky: You need to think a little bit more before speaking at times (absolutely no offense intended). I remember likening you to Lamido (CBN governor). Remember now? Take your latest error for instance, you didn't check your facts right before coming publicly to claim Zionbaby is not breaking the law (advertising). This is excatly what i keep saying. You need to make fewer error judgments like this one. If you persist, you're gonna sink the ship, taking everyone down due to your "one more wrong call". Honestly, that next error of yours could me one too many. I hope you'll take my advice this time.

Lol, ok, let me assure you posted this BEFORE reading my last message. But again looking at the post time, I posted 5mins before you did, how could you not see it. You really think I didn't see zionbaby's post well before commenting? Well you are wrong, I did. There is no error as you claim. If you have an issue with my response to your supposed error itself, then that's a different issue, but I think you are the one who has made an error here as I hope you'd have discovered by now. But again, I shall not discard your advice, I promise. wink

toluxa1:

But on a second look I still don't see how that is an advert.....

This means I had earlier looked at it before.
Re: Football Betting Season 3 by marlockj: 10:32pm On Nov 08, 2012
toluxa1:

Well, as I stated here:

But on a second look I still don't see how that is an advert o. He was simply giving a information to his club members. Yes we have decided no adverts and all that but then in our bid to do that, we shouldn't tend to be like 'divine'.... I don't know if am making sense. What I mean is we are becoming too overly sensitive. This is not about zionbaby. Even what baslone posted to me is not an advert in anyway. He simply posted his screenshot, it could have been a shot from any site. Sorry if I am not making any sense o but that's how I feel.

PS: I actually sense some kinda personal beef with zionbaby, abeg o, we are all here for one another. wink
baba sorry to say dis r u blind?if he wntd to info his member wats wrng wit deir email,phne,bbm,2go,Facebook,nimbuzz etc. Dis place is NT whr dey do club meeting oh.
Re: Football Betting Season 3 by toluxa1(m): 10:35pm On Nov 08, 2012
Michky: I remember likening you to Lamido (CBN governor).

On a lighter note I think Lamido Sanusi is a great guy. I will like to be like him grin
Re: Football Betting Season 3 by toluxa1(m): 10:38pm On Nov 08, 2012
marlockj: baba sorry to say dis r u blind? if he wntd to info his member wats wrng wit deir email,phne,bbm,2go,Facebook,nimbuzz etc. Dis place is NT whr dey do club meeting oh.

Ah ah, Bros you hash o, blind ke? If I was blind how will I be able to stake that both Chelsea and Shaktar will score or that Chelsea would win yesterday's match? grin
But to the matter you raised, yes he could have used those medium you raised to communicate with his members. But DOES THAT STILL MAKE IT AN ADVERT? I guess he will take your advice henceforth sha. One love.
Re: Football Betting Season 3 by Michky: 10:41pm On Nov 08, 2012
toluxa1:

Well, as I stated here:

But on a second look I still don't see how that is an advert o. He was simply giving a information to his club members,

Please look-up the meaning of advert in the dictionary and decide for yourself.

toluxa1:

Yes we have decided no adverts and all that but then in our bid to do that, we shouldn't tend to be like 'divine'.... I don't know if am making sense. What I mean is we are becoming too overly sensitive.

There's no such thing as being too sensitive when it comes to the law.

toluxa1:

This is not about zionbaby. Even what baslone posted to me is not an advert in anyway. He simply posted his screenshot, it could have been a shot from any site. Sorry if I am not making any sense o but that's how I feel.

I believe i already mentioned it that Baslone didn't put any brand in his post, hence, its not an ad. Infact, i spoke in support of Baslone this afternoon. Don't know if you missed it.

toluxa1: PS: I actually sense some kinda personal beef with zionbaby, abeg o, we are all here for one another.

Honestly, i have no beef against anybody. I don't need it. I only stand for what is right. Please tell me if that is wrong. Plus, you've just made another error judgment again. Too many errors. Just too many.

toluxa1:

Look Toluxa, in the real world, there's just not enough opportunities to be wrong. Your consistent support for Zionbaby's actions is killing this thread and you need to reduce it. Most times, you talk but you don't know what you're saying. You see, this thread is for men and not for small boy mistakes. Please correct it.
Re: Football Betting Season 3 by Michky: 10:41pm On Nov 08, 2012
toluxa1:

On a lighter note I think Lamido Sanusi is a great guy. I will like to be like him grin
Yeah, when you grow up abi?
Re: Football Betting Season 3 by toluxa1(m): 10:45pm On Nov 08, 2012
marlockj: baba sorry to say dis r u blind?if he wntd to info his member wats wrng wit deir email,phne,bbm,2go,Facebook,nimbuzz etc. Dis place is NT whr dey do club meeting oh.

Michky:

Please look-up the meaning of advert in the dictionary and decide for yourself.

expertman: To all my Fans here i say a Big thank You. Am also sorry for not posting picks. My office and Cement Depot has been Mark By state Government and will be Demolish On Monday. While they refuse to compesate or Relocate us. So have been busy since Last week parking my goods and other Things including alternative place i could use for my Business. So thats why. To my investors our Betfair Business have started yesterday where we lay 0-0 draw on my madrid with $5 Cos of Liability odds is 36 so we cant afford using $10. If any member needs any info on our day to day bets should pls contact my omerike is Nl i.d is surveyprof. He can give any info u need. Also Mr Babajide has requested to opt out and out of his 16k i have paid him 10k yesterday because i havnt withdraw the said money 4rm betfair. While have also spent up to 8k to solve the problem we had with the Acct without collecting any dime 4rm any member. Is very stressful too but i Thank God that i was able to Overcome. Also i paid each member $15 Out of my own purse so i think mr Babajide should refund my $15 too or what u guys think. Like i said am parking my goods so am kinda busy that means we wont bet today until 2morow. All those who use to come to my office for training and lr funding should take note pls. Thanks all One love

expertman: Good day guys, Am busy but want to Quickly post some thing i think it may work here. OVER2.5 On below Matches from Uefa Europa. Hannover96,bayern Leverkusen, Bordeux,telaviv and Maritibo. I just Lay 0-0 on betfair On Hannover96 so all investors should take Note. God bless Every one. And thanks Mr Babajide for ur Timely Move with ur $15 share. Enjoy

ARE THE ABOVE POST ADVERTS?
If they are, why didn't you object or raise it then. As my dear friend Micky would say, what is good for the goose is good for the gander.
Re: Football Betting Season 3 by Michky: 10:49pm On Nov 08, 2012
marlockj: baba sorry to say dis r u blind?if he wntd to info his member wats wrng wit deir email,phne,bbm,2go,Facebook,nimbuzz etc. Dis place is NT whr dey do club meeting oh.
I wanted to explain the meaning of advert to Toluxa but didn't know whether to open dictionary or whatever. Looks like everyone except Toluxa knows what an advert is. Na wa o. Funny but true, if he wants to reach his members, why doesn't he do it via other means. BTW, according to oxford advanced learners dictionary, advert means, a notice or display. Whether it is to his members or not, it is still an advert. Honestly, i don't know what else to say to this man called Toluxa.
Re: Football Betting Season 3 by toluxa1(m): 10:50pm On Nov 08, 2012
Michky: Yeah, when you grow up abi?

Yes, when I grow up cheesy,

PS: This is the only thing that is worth responding to. Please let's stop now (but if you have a little more gas, you can answer my question above on expertman's post), seems we are beginning to spam the thread and I can see you are taking it personal. I agree, YOU ARE RIGHT, and I AM WRONG.
Thanks.
Re: Football Betting Season 3 by Michky: 11:02pm On Nov 08, 2012
toluxa1:

Yes, when I grow up cheesy,

PS: This is the only thing that is worth responding to. Please let's stop now (but if you have a little more gas, you can answer my question above on expertman's post), seems we are beginning to spam the thread and I can see you are taking it personal. I agree, YOU ARE RIGHT, and I AM WRONG.
Thanks.
You started taking it personal, when you mentioned i had beef against Zionbaby. That was a blow below the belt. Well, like you said, and being respectable fellas that we are, lets move on. But, i'll suggest you allow Zionbaby to speak for himself next time. #JustSaying#

...and in other news
Re: Football Betting Season 3 by Michky: 11:06pm On Nov 08, 2012
...in other news, my account is smiling again. Green bubbles everywhere. So many over 2.5 results. Wow.

1 Like

Re: Football Betting Season 3 by toluxa1(m): 11:06pm On Nov 08, 2012
Okay

PS: i dnt take online tins personal, NEVER.
Re: Football Betting Season 3 by marlockj: 11:12pm On Nov 08, 2012
toluxa1:

Ah ah, Bros you hash o, blind ke? If I was blind how will I be able to stake that both Chelsea and Shaktar will score or that Chelsea would win yesterday's match? grin
But to the matter you raised, yes he could have used those medium you raised to communicate with his members. But DOES THAT STILL MAKE IT AN ADVERT? I guess he will take your advice henceforth sha. One love.
if u whr NT blind u culd hv knwn dat here is NT 4 club meeting,dat there r other means of communication.I stood against selling or wat ever dey call it.advert.
Re: Football Betting Season 3 by Weirdone(m): 11:15pm On Nov 08, 2012
@ michky, anytime i try to log on to the thread and see ur name as the last dude to comment, i just stay away, cos like most of us that watch from the sidelines u also got nuffing to offer. Dude seriously, let it go. Nagging is for gurls and male whimps. Stop being one, am tired of reading your comprehensive holistic lines here bruv... Let it go
Re: Football Betting Season 3 by toluxa1(m): 11:19pm On Nov 08, 2012
marlockj: if u whr NT blind u culd hv knwn dat here is NT 4 club meeting,dat there r other means of communication.I stood against selling or wat ever dey call it.advert.

Lol, Bro, you're coming late. Sorry the "Party" is over.
#NoResponse

PS: Oya no vex.

(1) (2) (3) ... (55) (56) (57) (58) (59) (60) (61) ... (101)

Synergy Thread For Professional Bead And Wireworks Makers / Step By Step Procedure On How To Produce Quality Emulsion Paint By Yourself / Autumn Spikes: Dangote Sues American Mistress For Exposing His Buttocks Online

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 87
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.