Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,749 members, 7,889,410 topics. Date: Sunday, 14 July 2024 at 11:35 AM

Religious Ritual Sex Being Portrayed as part of Islam in parts of Indonesia - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Religious Ritual Sex Being Portrayed as part of Islam in parts of Indonesia (1924 Views)

Islamic Indonesia Fights Against The Jilboob (tight Hijab) / Obabiyi Aisha Ajibola Wins Muslim Beauty Pageant In Indonesia / Islam In Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Religious Ritual Sex Being Portrayed as part of Islam in parts of Indonesia by ektbear: 10:58am On Oct 12, 2012
Re: Religious Ritual Sex Being Portrayed as part of Islam in parts of Indonesia by ektbear: 11:08am On Oct 12, 2012

“This is all Islam. There are those here who are only Muslims on their identity cards, but there are also people here who have been on the pilgrimage to Mecca, who come here to help out their business. Sure, adultery is against Islam but it’s no big deal if it’s to benefit your business.”

lmao
Re: Religious Ritual Sex Being Portrayed as part of Islam in parts of Indonesia by ektbear: 11:10am On Oct 12, 2012
I just finished reading it. Fascinating article.
Re: Religious Ritual Sex Being Portrayed as part of Islam in parts of Indonesia by nduchucks: 12:09pm On Oct 12, 2012
Pardon me, is you pen name now Audrey Bedford? A dead giveaway was the word "Java" in the very first sentence of your article - not surprising for a Sr. Software Engineer.
Re: Religious Ritual Sex Being Portrayed as part of Islam in parts of Indonesia by maclatunji: 7:04am On Oct 14, 2012
LOL, this article is a great evidence of OP's ignorance if Islam. Islam doesn't tolerate mixing other religions with it. Hence, mixing Buddhist or Hinduist rituals cannot be said to be Islam. The journalist did a shoddy job, Islam forbids prostitution and adultery. So, how can a religious rite be dedicated to it and called "Islamic"? In Islam, we don't do shrines.

By the way going on Hajj is not proof of one being a Muslim as not every individual there has gone to worship God. There's more than enough Islamic Literature to that effect.

2 Likes

Re: Religious Ritual Sex Being Portrayed as part of Islam in parts of Indonesia by ektbear: 7:57am On Oct 14, 2012
...nobody asked for your opinion. Of what relevance is your opinion about my knowledge of islam
Re: Religious Ritual Sex Being Portrayed as part of Islam in parts of Indonesia by Stalwert: 8:46am On Oct 14, 2012
^

Really and you posted this for only your consumption right? Why not go post it at the diary section and have it all to all yourself.

2 Likes

Re: Religious Ritual Sex Being Portrayed as part of Islam in parts of Indonesia by ektbear: 8:58am On Oct 14, 2012
How did you draw that conclusion from my post
Re: Religious Ritual Sex Being Portrayed as part of Islam in parts of Indonesia by Stalwert: 10:04am On Oct 14, 2012
Nobody ask for your opinion.
Re: Religious Ritual Sex Being Portrayed as part of Islam in parts of Indonesia by ektbear: 10:52am On Oct 14, 2012
The only opinions I have offered thus far in this thread are those in the first few posts. If you aren't interested in this opinion, then perhaps you and maclatunji would do well to find another thread that interests you more.
Re: Religious Ritual Sex Being Portrayed as part of Islam in parts of Indonesia by ektbear: 10:52am On Oct 14, 2012
Btw, it is "asked."
Re: Religious Ritual Sex Being Portrayed as part of Islam in parts of Indonesia by Stalwert: 12:26pm On Oct 14, 2012
Double
Re: Religious Ritual Sex Being Portrayed as part of Islam in parts of Indonesia by Stalwert: 12:28pm On Oct 14, 2012
Then Mac was addressing your fascination with the article and also the unlimited ignorance of the author of the article.. It is that simple, this is a public space you know?
Re: Religious Ritual Sex Being Portrayed as part of Islam in parts of Indonesia by ektbear: 9:48pm On Oct 14, 2012
1. The author described facts on the ground. It is unclear to me how facts can be ignorant.
2. Is it not likely that the reasons for my fascination with the article would best be known by me, rather than some 3rd part like Mac?

In short, why not try to use your brain a bit while posting.
Re: Religious Ritual Sex Being Portrayed as part of Islam in parts of Indonesia by Stalwert: 10:12pm On Oct 14, 2012
i think the moderator would be justified in moving this self centered thread to the dairy section.

I humbly move the motion to move this self centered thread to the dairy section, this to enable the op fascinate privately and protect his right to not being criticized.
thank you.

All in support say . . . and the Is' have it.

grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Religious Ritual Sex Being Portrayed as part of Islam in parts of Indonesia by ektbear: 10:15pm On Oct 14, 2012
Dairy section? Where there is milk, cheese, and yogurt?

Or do you mean "diary?"

At any rate, if it could be moved back to the politics section where it originally started, that would be superb.
Re: Religious Ritual Sex Being Portrayed as part of Islam in parts of Indonesia by Stalwert: 10:25pm On Oct 14, 2012
I think dairy section, coz to fascinate over garbage you would definitely need milk and cheese. shocked shocked shocked shocked grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Religious Ritual Sex Being Portrayed as part of Islam in parts of Indonesia by ektbear: 10:27pm On Oct 14, 2012
Alas, no such dairy section exists.

So previously when you have played in/with garbage, you also were drinking milk and eating cheese?
Re: Religious Ritual Sex Being Portrayed as part of Islam in parts of Indonesia by Stalwert: 10:35pm On Oct 14, 2012
don't worry seun will make one specially for you to enjoy your garbage! grin grin grin grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Early Copy Of The Qur’an Discovered / Please Don't Go Away. / Has Anyone Converted To Islam Since Sweetnecta Et All Started Preaching !

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.