Stats: 3,171,751 members, 7,882,578 topics. Date: Sunday, 07 July 2024 at 09:17 AM

Jonathan Carrying A 4-Day-Old Baby Delivered By Flood Victim - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jonathan Carrying A 4-Day-Old Baby Delivered By Flood Victim (18715 Views)

Jonathan Carrying Femi Fani-kayode's Son / Jonathan Carrying Femi Fani-kayode's Son (Photo) / Goodluck Jonathan Carrying His Grandchild (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

Re: Jonathan Carrying A 4-Day-Old Baby Delivered By Flood Victim by Shaggyfreshfish(m): 5:00pm On Oct 12, 2012
Who is uduaghan pls? Is it d name for an animal, place or thing?
Re: Jonathan Carrying A 4-Day-Old Baby Delivered By Flood Victim by kooto(m): 5:16pm On Oct 12, 2012
I think he showed he is humane, many in his position will not do that,even if it was arranged he still did it; others will not come close to think of that talkless of arranging it.
Re: Jonathan Carrying A 4-Day-Old Baby Delivered By Flood Victim by Okontami: 5:24pm On Oct 12, 2012
I miss KULIKULI. KULI KULI and Garri, please when will I have you?? Home sweet Home
Re: Jonathan Carrying A 4-Day-Old Baby Delivered By Flood Victim by Nobody: 5:58pm On Oct 12, 2012
Yeah, he carries the baby then leaves with a chopper for the nearest airport then jets out to abuja †☺ resume feasting on his N1bn chop money.
Re: Jonathan Carrying A 4-Day-Old Baby Delivered By Flood Victim by gbensright: 5:58pm On Oct 12, 2012
make una tell mr Gudugudu make he gif dat bonboy money oo

Re: Jonathan Carrying A 4-Day-Old Baby Delivered By Flood Victim by MrNigeria2(m): 5:59pm On Oct 12, 2012
some of you just open your big mouths and start condemning unreasonably. ..

Go and buy punch news paper today. ..open to page fifteen and read the real story. ..TRASH TALKERS
Re: Jonathan Carrying A 4-Day-Old Baby Delivered By Flood Victim by PosCaricature: 6:04pm On Oct 12, 2012
MrNigeria.:
some of you just open your big mouths and start condemning unreasonably. ..

Go and buy punch news paper today. ..open to page fifteen and read the real story. ..TRASH TALKERS
They are all jokers. I guess they are enjoying free Megabyte.
Re: Jonathan Carrying A 4-Day-Old Baby Delivered By Flood Victim by prettyify(f): 6:54pm On Oct 12, 2012
Hw does dat help @ all?
Re: Jonathan Carrying A 4-Day-Old Baby Delivered By Flood Victim by Solozzo(m): 7:12pm On Oct 12, 2012
luvinhubby: The thing na pre-arranged, the lady get time dress up wear skirt suit 4 days after delivery and use sparkling white baby blanket carry the baby give GEJ!!! ..I dey laff for Swahili grin grin

Would have been better if a local rough looking woman was the other of the baby. Poor work by his propanda team.

I'm glad to see a change in his dressing though.
Re: Jonathan Carrying A 4-Day-Old Baby Delivered By Flood Victim by Ijebulogic(m): 8:42pm On Oct 12, 2012
LWKMD!!!!! Its official: Nairalanders are the funniest people on earth. These comments are hilarious!
Re: Jonathan Carrying A 4-Day-Old Baby Delivered By Flood Victim by 1ndidi2(f): 9:07pm On Oct 12, 2012
afam4eva: If Rochas Okorocha was in this competition, he would have won hands down. He would have probably worn a swimming trunk to swim from Owerre to Mbano.

Dee,Iwu onye mbano?
Re: Jonathan Carrying A 4-Day-Old Baby Delivered By Flood Victim by damola57: 9:42pm On Oct 12, 2012
All na washy washy. It is for the camera.
Re: Jonathan Carrying A 4-Day-Old Baby Delivered By Flood Victim by damola57: 9:52pm On Oct 12, 2012
All na washy washy. It is all for the camera. The guys just dey launder him yansh.
Re: Jonathan Carrying A 4-Day-Old Baby Delivered By Flood Victim by Nobody: 10:05pm On Oct 12, 2012
Who cares?
Re: Jonathan Carrying A 4-Day-Old Baby Delivered By Flood Victim by udumevino(m): 11:24pm On Oct 12, 2012
Leadership by example is the best way to lead .
Re: Jonathan Carrying A 4-Day-Old Baby Delivered By Flood Victim by edogram1(m): 4:14am On Oct 13, 2012
is this the baby that was delivered inside the boat?
Re: Jonathan Carrying A 4-Day-Old Baby Delivered By Flood Victim by ofala(m): 5:04am On Oct 13, 2012
afam4eva: If Rochas Okorocha was in this competition, he would have won hands down. He would have probably worn a swimming trunk to swim from Owerre to Mbano.

Afam u no well.......you guys will kill man with laughter here oooooooooooooo
Re: Jonathan Carrying A 4-Day-Old Baby Delivered By Flood Victim by miky(m): 5:54am On Oct 13, 2012
pingo: Hope he gives the baby mama a brown envelope o!

nah he shouldnt insult her by that.. rather a job!!
Re: Jonathan Carrying A 4-Day-Old Baby Delivered By Flood Victim by monkossy(m): 7:33am On Oct 13, 2012
Bash Me: Make i dey cry?
[color=#000099][/color] E no reach im mind
Re: Jonathan Carrying A 4-Day-Old Baby Delivered By Flood Victim by Nobody: 8:22am On Oct 13, 2012
Me dey look that mean army guy for back! Any 'kparam', e go shoot everybody, plus the pikin! grin
Re: Jonathan Carrying A 4-Day-Old Baby Delivered By Flood Victim by crackhouse(m): 10:30pm On Oct 13, 2012
i just hope the owner of that baby will not name her kid Goodluck.
Re: Jonathan Carrying A 4-Day-Old Baby Delivered By Flood Victim by edduson: 5:23am On Oct 14, 2012
u sure say he thy cry?

President Goodluck Jonathan and Corruption - Femi Orebe / Nigerian Economy Out Of Recession, Growing Strongly—world Economics / Robert Aziboala: $40m Given To Me Was For Special Assignment - Jonathan’s Cousin