Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,186,774 members, 7,930,648 topics. Date: Sunday, 25 August 2024 at 01:13 AM

Dirty Joke - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Dirty Joke (3934 Views)

Dirty Joke / Condoms On Isle 12 [Semi Dirty Joke] / Wanna Hear A Dirty Joke? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dirty Joke by candieangel12(f): 3:03pm On Oct 12, 2012
Eddie wanted desperately to have intimacy with the hot girl at work, but she had a boyfriend. One day Eddie got so desperate that he went to her & said, "I'll give U a $100 if U'll let me have intimacy with U." The girl looked at him shocked & said "Hell no!" He said "I'll be real quick-I'll throw the money on the floor, U bend over to get it, & I'll be finished by the time U've picked it up!" She thought for a moment & told him that she would have to talk to her boyfriend. So she called him & explained the situation. Her boyfriend says, "Ask him for $200. Pick up the money really really fast, & he won't even be able to get his pants down!" She agreed & accepts the proposal. 30 minutes go by & the boyfriend is still waitin for his girlfriend's call. Finally, after 45 minutes, the boyfriend calls & asks, "What the fu.c.k happened?" Still breathin hard she managed to reply, "That ba.sta.rd had all QUARTERS!!!!"

4 Likes

Re: Dirty Joke by Les: 9:00pm On Oct 18, 2012
Didn't get wat you mean dat he gat ol quarters

1 Like

Re: Dirty Joke by candieangel12(f): 10:24pm On Oct 18, 2012
Les: Didn't get wat you mean dat he gat ol quarters

quarters=coins. instead of the guy to throw dollar bills which would be easier to pick up, he threw coins which took longer 4 the girl 2 pick
Re: Dirty Joke by Les: 11:07pm On Oct 18, 2012
You try sha, but should have just said coins 4 ol to get it better. No be everybody go school na!
Re: Dirty Joke by Afam4eva(m): 1:50pm On Oct 19, 2012
Next time use words that Nigerians understand. Do you think this is an American site?

2 Likes

Re: Dirty Joke by Les: 2:34pm On Oct 19, 2012
afam4eva: Next time use words that Nigerians understand. Do you think this is an American site?
i no know o. Even if na american site, last time ah checked, 9ja don't speak yankee, they speak briton.
Re: Dirty Joke by candieangel12(f): 2:40pm On Oct 19, 2012
Nawa, how was I suppose to know that Nigerians don't understand what quarters are? angry

1 Like

Re: Dirty Joke by Les: 3:02pm On Oct 19, 2012
candieangel12: Nawa, how was I suppose to know that Nigerians don't understand what quarters are? angry
go and ask our first lady
Re: Dirty Joke by DonaldGenes(m): 5:01pm On Oct 19, 2012
Heard this joke since 1931!you try sha! Take one bottle for my head*

1 Like

Re: Dirty Joke by Nobody: 12:07pm On Oct 20, 2012
Touch your toes or doggie? Which did they agree on?
Re: Dirty Joke by Nobody: 12:10pm On Oct 20, 2012
fluid26: Touch your toes or doggie? Which did they agree on?

lol
Re: Dirty Joke by cantell(m): 5:35pm On Oct 20, 2012
If any of you guys had read hadley chase in secondary school, you would have known that Americans call coins quarters.
Smh, una fall hand die!
Re: Dirty Joke by Les: 6:38pm On Oct 20, 2012
cantell: If any of you guys had read hadley chase in secondary school, you would have known that Americans call coins quarters.
Smh, una fall hand die!
feeem there! na u de fall hands. Were we colonized by america? Dont provoke me o, b4 i unleash terror for this place!
Re: Dirty Joke by gbegbs: 4:33pm On Oct 21, 2012
i gbadun d coments even pass d joke. but i gbadun ur joke o jare. i go use dat trick will come let una know how it work. na "dime" me i go use sa. lol
Re: Dirty Joke by nbright: 8:56pm On Nov 10, 2012
weird candieangel12... even if na old joke... na my first time to read am... u try
Re: Dirty Joke by miccodb(m): 12:39am On Nov 11, 2012
@ OP will this trick work on‎​U̶̲̥̅̊? N guys don't go snitching if she says yes. Infact send a PM grin
Re: Dirty Joke by candieangel12(f): 12:41am On Nov 11, 2012
miccodb: @ OP will this trick work on‎​U̶̲̥̅̊? N guys don't go snitching if she says yes. Infact send a PM grin

Lol of course it wont work on me. hahaha, i aint that broke
Re: Dirty Joke by ITbomb(m): 9:24am On Nov 11, 2012
Dry joke .
Maybe u should have used ' kobo ' to make small sense
Re: Dirty Joke by Nobody: 2:02pm On Nov 11, 2012
Lmao, very very funny.
Re: Dirty Joke by Nobody: 3:54pm On Nov 14, 2012
@op . I go scatter $1000 of $1 notes; shey you go bend?
Re: Dirty Joke by candieangel12(f): 3:55pm On Nov 14, 2012
lucenzo: @op . I go scatter $1000 of $1 notes; shey you go bend?

Make it $1000 in coins n I will bend for ya grin
Re: Dirty Joke by Les: 4:36pm On Nov 14, 2012
Even without scattering any cash, you would still bend 4 him, gal you love dikson die, where can i get to meet you??
Re: Dirty Joke by candieangel12(f): 4:46pm On Nov 14, 2012
Les: Even without scattering any cash, you would still bend 4 him, gal you love dikson die, where can i get to meet you??

You can meet me tonight, in your dreams...I'll be waiting grin
Re: Dirty Joke by Les: 5:37pm On Nov 14, 2012
candieangel12:

You can meet me tonight, in your dreams...I'll be waiting grin
great, but my dream tonight has already been booked, wat about urs?

(1) (Reply)

Car Wash Graduation (a must read and laugh) / A Young Mosquito! / See What Happened Today. If You Dont Laugh Let Thunder Fire Me.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.