Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,107 members, 7,887,226 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 02:26 AM

Poem Dedicated To Uniport Victims Of ALUU Massacre - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Poem Dedicated To Uniport Victims Of ALUU Massacre (732 Views)

Uniport Aluu Killings Update Latest / Updates On Aluu: NANS Response To Uniport / Aluu 4 Victims Music: "No Love In The Heart Of The City" Free Download Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Poem Dedicated To Uniport Victims Of ALUU Massacre by Slizbeat(m): 3:43pm On Oct 12, 2012
Aluu is a land filled with abominable people who take pride in Killing. Imagine the foolish men and woman looking as 4 Innocent Students were killed right in front of them.

Aluu you will not know Peace!!!

A Strange Land "Aluu"
A Strange Land Aluu. Tell me what the name aluu means? I hear the sky whisper ‘abomination’ A strange Land- ‘aluu’.

A land I know not. The ground that never swallowed my placenta. A strange land I was sojourned.

The same sand I walked on. In the quest for knowledge. In the pursuit formental liberation, I met my end. The desired end I dreamt of was shattered by a people within.

I prayed for a fruitful day at dawn Instead I was offered a bitter tale. I struggled to but couldn’t tell. The same people within. Oh! How my blood turns cold in my helpless watch. My blood cried for hope as each stick hits my scalp Oh! Their scream for death suppresses my heart beat.

My unclothedness was made public with shame as my cover. My unclothedness meant nothing to me; all I cared was to be heard. All ears was deaf but the whispers of death. No hope is all I hear; helpless is all I see in the weakening lid of my friends.

Our soul paths in same way Mama, I cried for the love I felt. I outgrown again Papa, I yearned for your spank than these barbarians on me. Did God watch too or was heartbroken again for his own creation? Did mama feel her heart melt as I painfully transformed into a ghost?

Would my sin be matched with my own kind of death? This is my Golgotha. The machete to my head, the tyres around my neck, The scream from my soul, my joy and pain, my faith, My curse, my destiny, my forgiveness, my spit, my urine, my tears, my blood.

A land I know not, ALUU took it all Mama please do something Papa! Papa!! Papa!!! A strange Land took it all.

R.I.P!!!

(1) (Reply)

Do U Believe In Hypnosis / Unable To View The Profile Or Identify Who Liked My Post / Santa's Grotto

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.