Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,921 members, 7,945,984 topics. Date: Wednesday, 11 September 2024 at 10:42 AM

Best Hiest Movie Of All Time - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Best Hiest Movie Of All Time (1336 Views)

Your Best Movie Of The Year (2014) / Name Ur Best Seasonal Movie Of All Time / Your Best Movie of the Last Decade (1990-2000) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Best Hiest Movie Of All Time by babatunde0: 7:28am On Jan 22, 2008
The Score
The Italian Job
The Hiest
The Inside Man
Set It Off

Let me have ur top 5 !
Re: Best Hiest Movie Of All Time by Shaunscot(m): 11:04am On Jan 22, 2008
I think there is a thread like this already somewhere.
Where did you grade Oceans 11,Entrapment,Steal
Guy Set it off doesnt rate up to the first 2.
Re: Best Hiest Movie Of All Time by almondjoy(f): 7:38am On Jan 23, 2008
Thomas Crown Affair! kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss

Itilian Job
The wrong trousers
Sneakers
Heat
Re: Best Hiest Movie Of All Time by eldee(m): 6:54pm On Jan 27, 2008
Set It Off
Ocean's Series
The Thomas Crown Affair (hmmn this one was sick, Just imagine James Bond stealing)
Catch Me If You Can (I love one-man heists)
The Italian Job
Re: Best Hiest Movie Of All Time by thegame(m): 12:15am On Jan 28, 2008
Please don't include set it off in ur list again anyone. The heist is just not close to these big guys. Even Taxi is better.
Ocean 11
Italian Job
Entrapment
cean 12
Ocean 13
Re: Best Hiest Movie Of All Time by eldee(m): 7:59am On Jan 28, 2008
@the game
i know its not that level but i don't think i have seen any african american heist movie reaching that level especially with thier budget. Entrapment would still make my list anyday though.

(1) (Reply)

10 Top Shocking Nigerian Musical Videos In Recent Times / Movie Audition This Saturday In Owerri!!! / American Movies Versus American Tv Series : Which Do You Prefer?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.