Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,566 members, 7,901,676 topics. Date: Friday, 26 July 2024 at 01:25 PM

[b]: I Will Not Be Surprised If Obasunjo Is Sent Back To Jail[/b][color=#990000 - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / [b]: I Will Not Be Surprised If Obasunjo Is Sent Back To Jail[/b][color=#990000 (780 Views)

Why Did Nzeogwu Never Tell Obasunjo About The Coup He Was Planning? / Experimental Ebola Drug Which Has Helped Stabilise US Doctor Is Sent To Nigeria / Six Militants Sent Back To Nigeria For Misconduct In USA (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

[b]: I Will Not Be Surprised If Obasunjo Is Sent Back To Jail[/b][color=#990000 by woleisrael(m): 7:39am On Jan 22, 2008
,  I WILL NOT BE SURPRISED IF OBASUNJO IS SENT BACK TO JAIL[color=#990000][/color]

Histroy will never forgive OBJ, ' cause he was given the opportunity to re-write the history of Nigeria but failed whofully.
not only on power sector . mismanagement charatized his past regime. with looting and collaboration with lobbyist.
well, i call for and want to see this selfish man probe and probally brought to book if found wanting.
OBJ A DISGRACE TO NIGERIA AND HUMANITY.
Re: [b]: I Will Not Be Surprised If Obasunjo Is Sent Back To Jail[/b][color=#990000 by angel101(f): 11:35am On Jan 22, 2008
very unlikely

(1) (Reply)

Mugabe, Is He Honestly A Vicious Dictator? / This Government Is As Week As Green Eagles / Monarch Names Sekibo, Odili As Ateke’s Sponsors

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.