Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,288 members, 7,887,840 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 02:57 PM

Nba. Nba. - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Nba. Nba. (1316 Views)

RIP! Former NBA Superstar Michael Jordan Died In His Sleep [video] / Two Nigerian Players In The NBA Finals / What Your Best Nba Team (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nba. Nba. by Swish(m): 7:33pm On Apr 16, 2006
Where all the NBA crunk heads at? Haba, soccer! soccer! soccer!! Na wa, My o my. The NETS got it going for sure now. HEAT smoking hot with Wade and O'Neal.
Tips on the Play-Offs, anyone?
Re: Nba. Nba. by Swish(m): 7:41pm On Apr 16, 2006
My man

Re: Nba. Nba. by MrIRS(m): 4:57pm On May 01, 2006
damn,that kobe did you see those shots he made yesterday he robbed the suns
series nowLakers3-1
Re: Nba. Nba. by Priscila(f): 8:46am On May 02, 2006
How I like the washington Wizards ! they charm me
Re: Nba. Nba. by sade511(f): 2:32am On May 08, 2006
Im really feeling the Spurs.

Tony Parker . . . mmmm
Re: Nba. Nba. by mochafella(m): 5:34am On May 08, 2006
sade511:

Tony Parker . . . mmmm

Let Eva catch you. She will put a Texas-sized whooping on your ass. tongue grin
Re: Nba. Nba. by sade511(f): 4:32pm On May 08, 2006
Eva?
Not if I whoop her ass first grin. Let me stop she could have him.
Re: Nba. Nba. by chinani(f): 7:07am On May 12, 2006
Is it me or is Eva a bit of a home-wrecking tart? (She broke up T.P and his girlfriend of 6 years.) Don't get me wrong, I don't advice marrying a girl you've dated since 15 but Eva? The woman lacks discretion. She actually told Glamour or was it Cosmo that Tony is impressed by her b/c "he's only been [read:sex] with one other person". shocked Abeg, this is your man, you're telling the world about sha. I mean have some class! Mocha would you stand for this rubbish? And she said "He's amazed by my capacity to love". I was like "love" ain't the word my dear. I think he's too good for her. And don't get any ideas, he's not my cup 'o tea!
Re: Nba. Nba. by mochafella(m): 7:25am On May 12, 2006
chinani:

She actually told Glamour or was it Cosmo that Tony is impressed by her b/c "he's only been [read:sex] with one other person". shocked Abeg, this is your man, you're telling the world about sha. I mean have some class!

Yeah she's a bit of a loose cannon. I suspect it's a fling for both parties, so such comments probably should not be taken seriously.

chinani:

I think he's too good for her. And don't get any ideas, he's not my cup 'o tea!

I see that, the slant-eyed Tracy McGrady probably more to your liking. grin grin.

Welcome to the sports section by the way.
Re: Nba. Nba. by chinani(f): 7:34am On May 12, 2006
Slant eyed? It's a lazy eye & he can still drop 50 points. What Kobe? Oh, you dropped 81 on the Raptors? Yea, I did see that.
Re: Nba. Nba. by mochafella(m): 7:47am On May 12, 2006
chinani:

Slant eyed? It's a lazy eye & he can still drop 50 points.
My bad, Pity about his back though.

chinani:

What Kobe? Oh, you dropped 81 on the Raptors? Yea, I did see that.
Yeah that was good for a while until he had his annual Kobe-drama against Pheonix angry. The Suns are a better team though.
Re: Nba. Nba. by chinani(f): 7:57am On May 12, 2006
mochafella:

My bad, Pity about his back though.
My junior ones swear that McGrady was play-acting so that the Rockets could miss him. But I think my bro was talking about of anger b/c he hates o see the team lose. Yes, I wish he'd get well.

mochafella:
Yeah that was good for a while until he had his annual Kobe-drama against Pheonix angry. The Suns are a better team though.
I was rooting for the SUNS! Here's the thing about Steve Nash: he's white & he's not afraid. He has a mullet and he's no afraid. He Canadian. . . nope, still not afraid. Who doesn't respect a man like that?

@Topic
Who do y'all want to win it all?
Chinani votes for the Detroit Pistons. I love team basketball. I hate how they're always saying that "they're no stars on the Pistons" just b/c there's no wahala. Who's Rip Hamilton? Una no be star?
Re: Nba. Nba. by mochafella(m): 8:11am On May 12, 2006
chinani:

I was rooting for the SUNS!
I smelt an upset at 3-1, only to have my cousin call me up and gloat after the Suns won sad. I think the Clippers will do the business though. Brand is unstoppable.

chinani:

Who do y'all want to win it all?
Yeah, the Pistons look good. The Mavericks might do something if they beat the Spurs though.
Re: Nba. Nba. by MrIRS(m): 11:59pm On May 22, 2006
The pistons beat the Cav's damn it angry angry angry

The heat will take them out cool
Re: Nba. Nba. by chinani(f): 12:12am On May 23, 2006
But I LOVE the PISTONS!

Especially RIP Hamilton & The Palace at Auburn Hills. <----- Both have cool names. cheesy

How are you Mr. IRS?
Re: Nba. Nba. by GUNNER(f): 4:31am On May 23, 2006
but i love the GUNNERS grin
Re: Nba. Nba. by mochafella(m): 5:45am On May 23, 2006
Well that's the end of the defending champions, hopefully it's Dallas against Detroit in the final.
Re: Nba. Nba. by MrIRS(m): 12:44am On May 24, 2006
@Chinani:hi,Sweetheart i've missed you. kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss tongue

@mochafella:It's going to be the suns vs. the heat
Re: Nba. Nba. by mochafella(m): 12:49am On May 24, 2006
Mr.IRS:

@mochafella:It's going to be the suns vs. the heat

erm, maybe the Heat but the Suns are out against "disco dancer" and Mavericks. Phoenix has really struggled against two "limited" squads.
Re: Nba. Nba. by MrIRS(m): 12:55am On May 24, 2006
mochafella:

erm, maybe the Heat but the Suns are out against "disco dancer" and Mavericks. Phoenix has really struggled against two "limited" squads.
What?First they beat Mr.81 points.Tell me this how did the suns come back from a 3-1 deficit to win the series,then they kept beating the clippers.
Come on, i know they're going to beat dirt nowitski
Re: Nba. Nba. by mochafella(m): 1:06am On May 24, 2006
Mr.IRS:

how did the suns come back from a 3-1 deficit to win the series
That's what I mean by struggled. The series with the Lakers should not have gotten to 7. That Lakers team is/was frankly crap despite Kobe.

And you definitely cannot compare the Clippers and the Spurs. Mavericks literally went through fire to get this far. The Suns had easier teams and still had trouble doing the business.
Re: Nba. Nba. by GREED(m): 3:38pm On May 29, 2006
So far the suns have won 2games and so have the heat.
I'm telling you it's going to be the suns vs. the heat
Re: Nba. Nba. by mochafella(m): 8:58pm On May 29, 2006
GREED:

So far the suns have won 2games and so have the heat.
I'm telling you it's going to be the suns vs. the heat

Shuo shocked shocked, when did the suns win 2 games? Last time I checked Dallas won game 3. [url=http://sports.yahoo.com/nba/recap;_ylt=Ak7tYS, 6xyPXU8kI.5pumG8vLYF?gid=2006052821&prov=ap]Dallas 2: Phoenix 1[/url]
Re: Nba. Nba. by MrIRS(m): 10:21pm On May 29, 2006
They won yesterday98-95. cool
Re: Nba. Nba. by mochafella(m): 10:42pm On May 29, 2006
Mr.IRS:

They won yesterday98-95. cool

shocked shocked shocked. Ah ah, where do you get your news, Naijarita or the Onion, abi nah your HDTV no show correct grin grin.
Nah una kind people dey create smoke without fire. The suns are 2-1 down, and they had better get it together or Dallas will finish them in 5.
Re: Nba. Nba. by chinani(f): 6:51am On Jun 01, 2006
Did anyone see the Prince Show tonight? Yea mehn! He was so fab, I'm thinking of wiring him a sandwich! grin

(1) (Reply)

Pics: Ronaldo's Girlfriend Goes Topless In Racy Photo Shoot / What Is Andy Murray Doing In This Unholy Picture? / The Daily 2odd Project By Shedrack

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.