Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,244 members, 7,947,219 topics. Date: Thursday, 12 September 2024 at 02:35 PM

The Power Of Affirmation On Children - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / The Power Of Affirmation On Children (462 Views)

Lightning Kills 3 Sibblings On Children's Day / What Has The Power To Motivate You Most? / The Power Of The Human Spirit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Power Of Affirmation On Children by flogun(f): 8:58am On Oct 13, 2012
• I am awesome

• I have great understanding in school

• I am a positive influence over my peers

• I am innovative

• I am accurate with mathematics

• I have a healthy relationship with my parents

• My self esteem is intact

• I am the best despite my shortcomings

These are affirmations we never heard while growing up, rather abuses, wrong beliefs and negative influences were the things that shaped our limiting thought patterns in life, but as we try to realign, we can help our children build confidence to develop thought patterns synonymous with positive lives through affirmations. Positive affirmations can help them overcome self doubts and develop positive attitude to life especially at a time like this when these young minds are being bombarded with all sorts of lies; corrupt and negative information.

See the link for more on the Power of Affirmation on our Children including 35 powerful affirmations for children and teens.
http://flourish.blog.co.uk/2012/10/12/the-power-of-affirmation-on-children-15033659/

(1) (Reply)

Third Mainland Bridge To Be Completely Shutdown Tomorrow, Oct 14th / Carrying Pregnancy / Which Is Most Painful?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.