Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,165 members, 7,919,757 topics. Date: Tuesday, 13 August 2024 at 01:14 PM

Investors Needed For A Supply Project . - Business To Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business To Business / Investors Needed For A Supply Project . (1056 Views)

Security Patrol Boat For Charter..can Also Be Used As A Supply Vessel / Used Motor Oil Supply Project ...urgently Needed / We Need A Supply Of Bus For State Government: State Transportation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Investors Needed For A Supply Project . by donshaq(m): 11:20am On Oct 13, 2012
Hello Nairalanders,
I have an ongoing project at Dangote
cement, ibeche. It's a supply of granite.
And, dangote issue check on every
1000tons supply.
To make a supply of 1000tons of granite, we'll need #3M and another #
3M to continue running before the
clearance of the first cheque.
This is why i throw it open to capable
investors out there who are willing to
partner. 100% transparency and accountability. For enquiries call Tayo
on 08165273421 or 08153740715.
Pls feel free to ask any questions or we
can even make arrangement on how
to see.
Regards
Re: Investors Needed For A Supply Project . by obalnd: 11:56am On Oct 15, 2012
I am interested .Can you give me more details about this business .
Re: Investors Needed For A Supply Project . by donshaq(m): 4:25pm On Oct 15, 2012
Thanks. But details as in what? Ask me questions and with all honesty, i'll answer. Besides, i think it's best to see and discuss fully with other papers/evidences. And, if d conviction is there, we carry on.
I'll still advice that it's better to see inorder to come to conclusion.
Re: Investors Needed For A Supply Project . by obalnd: 12:08pm On Oct 17, 2012
Hello I am willing to partner and i will love to know more as well . how much is the interest on #3M and also how many days does the check takes to clear in the bank.How many days does it take to deliver the 1000tons. How much are we buying the granite and how much are we going to make on delivery .How can we meet . Need to see the papers/evidence s for confirmation so we can work things out .
Re: Investors Needed For A Supply Project . by Bawizy(m): 11:13am On Oct 18, 2012
@donshaq dis is a good business opportunity but that's if it is real. For the sake of transparency, i would want u to give me the details of the business here in the open. What i need to know is: the percentage interest, the duration of the cash, the percentage risk, and the source of credibility for repayment. Am very ready to throw in good money but dat is if u'r real and d business makes sense.
Re: Investors Needed For A Supply Project . by donshaq(m): 11:48pm On Oct 18, 2012
What a wise comments! A thousand tons can be completed successfully within 2days. The interest on 1000tons is worked out to be 150k. We get paid within 14days/2wks. It is an ongoing supply dat will last for months. Additionally, the best advice is for we to meet for a discuss and confirm all necessary papers. I live in sagamu and dats my mobile #. Pls, check ur schedule and lets find time to meet and to see in person.
Regards
Re: Investors Needed For A Supply Project . by Bawizy(m): 8:45am On Oct 19, 2012
In essence, you aя̩̥̊ε̲̣̣̣̥ saying that 3million would give 150k in 2weeks. The problem is that i don't reside i̶̲̥̅̊n̶̲̥̅̊ lagos. Maybe we'l better discuss through e-mail. Bawizy@yahoo.com

(1) (Reply)

sold / Supply Of Container Of Cashews / Are You An Nddc Contractor Please Contact Us Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.