Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,866 members, 7,972,998 topics. Date: Saturday, 12 October 2024 at 04:09 AM

Genocide: More Knocks For Awolowo By Respected Yoruba Elder Statesman. Must Read - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Genocide: More Knocks For Awolowo By Respected Yoruba Elder Statesman. Must Read (2325 Views)

Heavy Knocks For Buhari’s Anti-corruption War - Punch / Pictures Of Biafran Children Defying Awolowo By Not Starving. / How Buhari’s Regime Humiliated Obafemi Awolowo – By Chief Ebenezer Babatope | NG (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Genocide: More Knocks For Awolowo By Respected Yoruba Elder Statesman. Must Read by Katsumoto: 9:39pm On Oct 13, 2012
asha 80:

it is a general nigerian disease.probably not more than 3% of nigerians are exempted from that.

I agree with you wholeheartedly.
Re: Genocide: More Knocks For Awolowo By Respected Yoruba Elder Statesman. Must Read by cheikh: 10:34pm On Oct 13, 2012
Katsumoto
It is all too well being forthright when it doesn't interfere with your earnings/contracts/egunje.

@^^ grin grin grin. That's the tragedy of our so called intelligentsia/"elites". Poverty of spirit and material poverty is a bad mix indeed.
Re: Genocide: More Knocks For Awolowo By Respected Yoruba Elder Statesman. Must Read by Nobody: 10:48pm On Oct 13, 2012
Duro Onabule IBB's mouthpiece respected Yoruba Elder Statesman I think not.....
Re: Genocide: More Knocks For Awolowo By Respected Yoruba Elder Statesman. Must Read by MrGlobe2: 10:58pm On Oct 13, 2012
toksesho: Duro Onabule IBB's mouthpiece respected Yoruba Elder Statesman I think not.....
can you stop clowning and challenge his points or keep shut. He is even is more yoruba than you
Re: Genocide: More Knocks For Awolowo By Respected Yoruba Elder Statesman. Must Read by Nobody: 11:23pm On Oct 13, 2012
Mr. Globe2:

can you stop clowning and challenge his points or keep shut. He is even is more yoruba than you

Whoever you are, that is my opinion; you have your opinion, great..as for Chief Onabule being more Yoruba than me...my parents are Yoruba, same as both my paternal and maternal grandparents and great-grandparents...I guess Chief Onabule would say the same thing.

As for you, unless you are the original poster, I suggest you mind your own business and do not insult people you don't know. All the time I have been on NL, I have made sure I do not resort to insulting other posters even when my ethnic group is being slandered by people who know nothing about us It is not because I can't but because I don't see the point.
Re: Genocide: More Knocks For Awolowo By Respected Yoruba Elder Statesman. Must Read by Nobody: 11:30pm On Oct 13, 2012
Mr. Globe2:

[color=#000000][/color]

And unless you're Chief Onabule, don't toy dare tell me or anyone else to keep shut. Do you know my age? I never presented my comment as fact. My opinion does not need to align with yours.
Re: Genocide: More Knocks For Awolowo By Respected Yoruba Elder Statesman. Must Read by Nobody: 11:31pm On Oct 13, 2012
Globe2

And unless you're Chief Onabule, don't toy dare tell me or anyone else to keep shut. Do you know my age? I never presented my comment as fact. My opinion does not need to align with yours.
Re: Genocide: More Knocks For Awolowo By Respected Yoruba Elder Statesman. Must Read by MrGlobe2: 11:39pm On Oct 13, 2012
toksesho: [b][/b][color=#000000][/color]

young man, cry me a river. You also have your right to comment. I only advised you not to comment foolishly. This thread is for serious discussions, you can either disagree with the respected chief and counter his claims, or agree with him, or still watch as you always do. This attack of the messenger leaving the mrssage is why you people seem to be dragging us in circles. if you are old as you claim, then lets see it from your comment.

Excuse me pls
Re: Genocide: More Knocks For Awolowo By Respected Yoruba Elder Statesman. Must Read by ezotik: 11:47pm On Oct 13, 2012
dem igbos seem to be winning the war of whining, and as usual the yorubas are yielding ground. how the hell did an igbo man become commissioner in lagos state? igbos have benefitted from the so-called lugard's cage called nigeria than others, coz until the lugard created the cage, i do not know of any igbo presence in lagos. oh, apart from those that were being shipped off to the new world.
Re: Genocide: More Knocks For Awolowo By Respected Yoruba Elder Statesman. Must Read by Nobody: 12:00am On Oct 14, 2012
Globe2,

For the record, only esteemed elders can call me young man and from the spirit of your two replies, I doubt you fall into that category. Once again, unless you are Onabule or a relative of his, you do not say people are "clowning about" or should "keep shut" because they express a view you do not agree with. I don't care who you are or what you think but I will not accept from others what I do not do others. Now unless my comment is referring to you personally, I suggest you keep insults to yourself.
Re: Genocide: More Knocks For Awolowo By Respected Yoruba Elder Statesman. Must Read by MrGlobe2: 12:12am On Oct 14, 2012
toksesho: Globe2,

For the record, only esteemed elders can call me young man and from the spirit of your two replies, I doubt you fall into that category. Once again, unless you are Onabule or a relative of his, you do not say people are "clowning about" or should "keep shut" because they express a view you do not agree with. I don't care who you are or what you think but I will not accept from others what I do not do others. Now unless my comment is referring to you personally, I suggest you keep insults to yourself.
why would you assume am not Onabule or a relative of his in a public forum? Anyway, if its gonna make you sleep well. ok
Re: Genocide: More Knocks For Awolowo By Respected Yoruba Elder Statesman. Must Read by Degis(m): 2:21am On Oct 14, 2012
Mr. Globe2:

^
The ramblings of a mad man. What are the facts other than what these intellectuals have been dishing out? whay have you disproved from their assertions other than attacking the people that have chosen the part of dignity. Awolowo must face justice dead or alive

Imbeciles like you don't know the difference between fools and traditional naysayers!. It is apparent that the foolishness of the Igbos will continue to cause them to keep going in circles in the political realm some much so that they had started making noise of wanting to be President in 2015 after with open and clear eyes bungled it in 2003, 2007 and 2011. So much for crying babies!
Re: Genocide: More Knocks For Awolowo By Respected Yoruba Elder Statesman. Must Read by dayokanu(m): 5:05am On Oct 14, 2012
Duro Onabule respected by who? Igbo cannibals abi?
Re: Genocide: More Knocks For Awolowo By Respected Yoruba Elder Statesman. Must Read by DuduNegro: 5:22am On Oct 14, 2012
I wrote in a post not long ago that it is shocking no Yoruba had yet stepped up to defend Achebe. Here we have it....the intelligentsia groupie!

Meanwhile, yet to see one ibo put Achebe down.

Anyway, if the war repeat today and im in Awo's position to roll out a war winning strategy I wiuld borrow from his playbook and use the exact same tactics......afterall it worked, why reinvent the wheel!

If ibos dont want to be starved to death then make sure you dont put your destiny in the hands of another Ojukwu-tyoe leader in future. If you do then the Awo strategy will be rolled out again. Simple, no long grammar!

1 Like

Re: Genocide: More Knocks For Awolowo By Respected Yoruba Elder Statesman. Must Read by DuduNegro: 5:26am On Oct 14, 2012
....matter of fact, we should start calling it "THE AWOLOWO DOCTRINE".
Re: Genocide: More Knocks For Awolowo By Respected Yoruba Elder Statesman. Must Read by MrGlobe2: 1:08pm On Oct 14, 2012
Dudu_Negro: I wrote in a post not long ago that it is shocking no Yoruba had yet stepped up to defend Achebe. Here we have it....the intelligentsia groupie!

Meanwhile, yet to see one ibo put Achebe down .

Anyway, if the war repeat today and im in Awo's position to roll out a war winning strategy I wiuld borrow from his playbook and use the exact same tactics......afterall it worked, why reinvent the wheel!

If ibos dont want to be starved to death then make sure you dont put your destiny in the hands of another Ojukwu-tyoe leader in future. If you do then the Awo strategy will be rolled out again. Simple, no long grammar!
Lol at the bolded. You will keep waiting till when all your hair turns grey and it still never will come.

ALL NDIGBO ARE SOLIDLY BEHIND ACHEBE'S STATEMEMENT OF FACTS & TRUTH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

you are really desperate and a clown for expecting any igbo person to 'put Achebe down' for saying the truth.

Meanwhile, its great you have finally conceeded to awolowo as the war criminal he is. You next step now is bragging about his actions as a low life you are. I just wish the spirits of those innocent millions will come back to haunt you as they did your god awo into commiting suicide.

And asking if this will happen again, dont worry, it wont. We are wiser now. We have now known yorobbers as the cowards and backstabbers they are. We now dine with yorobbers (no amala and ewedu intended) with very looooooooooooooong spoons.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Appeal To Seun To Review Ngbakwe's Removal / VIDEO: Why Ndi Igbo Should Not Vote GEJ. An Exposé / Plateau And Anambra Want To Buy Benue And Imo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.