Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,790 members, 7,886,112 topics. Date: Wednesday, 10 July 2024 at 10:35 PM

y - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / y (14813 Views)

Puss.y Wall Of Teju (18+) / Y Do Nlders Pretend..?? / Y Do U Guyz Like Grabn Ur Gf Bottom? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: y by Rooneyboy(m): 9:03pm On Oct 14, 2012
Dextra: 25 years, 10 months and 2 days.........

Are u still a virgin ? :>
Re: y by Smilingbob(m): 9:15pm On Oct 14, 2012
Xo lng as i Hv Gerium Sulphate and Spare Tyres to Last 4 D journey to marriage land..den i cn stnd d tym
Re: y by ghettodreamz(m): 9:29pm On Oct 14, 2012
vivian chinaza:

True talk o my brother, my ex stays in US, while I was here being faithful to him, he was busy sleeping with all the girls in san pablo, california. See those yankee guys (most), forget them. Anything outside this naija country, COUNT ME OUT!

Lol.. I no blame the nigga.. Baddest naija sharp boy.. So be broke ur heart with hammer cry cry cry
Re: y by ghettodreamz(m): 9:30pm On Oct 14, 2012
berem: abi oo! How pesin go dey e no go service engine for 8yrs when mechanics full everywhere? I dey craze ni? Oh boy engine must not knock! It has to be serviced!

Na waoooooo.. Bad gal.. So it means while he's away, you would find yourself a spare tire
Re: y by ghettodreamz(m): 9:37pm On Oct 14, 2012
jhydebaba:
Dats d koko!!!
Even yoruba man talk say "bi idi ba baje to ni'di londa" (if yarnsh spoil, na person wey get yarnsh go find solution).

You badt grin grin grin
Re: y by ghettodreamz(m): 9:39pm On Oct 14, 2012
misterme: I want to stay away from my wife forever. The greatest mistake I have in this life is marrying her. I wish I did not attend Shiloh 2005 because it was there I met her. Now I hate to attend Shiloh again. As prayers were offered in church this morning for Shiloh 2012, I was just annoyed. It was as if someone just offended me. We have two boys. The second was born just last week but the marriage is still heading for the rocks. There is so much anger, bitterness and hatred in the hearts. Mehn its just killing. Its better we end this mistake of a marriage before one party snuffs out the life of the other

Bros, you need ask for God's divine intervention oooo. 2 kids already, don't think divorce would be the best solution for you, why don't you take it to God in prayer. Even in the darkest times, hope may still be found, only if we know where to look for it. JESUS
Re: y by esn1(f): 9:51pm On Oct 14, 2012
For boyfriend I can't say but my husby, a week., since there are no legal ties.
Re: y by ghettodreamz(m): 9:56pm On Oct 14, 2012
stev007: I was discussing with a female friend who said that for the past 8yrs, she has not set eyes on her husband. Her husband after their marriage 8yrs ago, traveled to europe but has not returned. Although they speak regularly on the phone, he insisted that he will only come back to Nigeria when he must have gotten enough money that will make him not have any need to travel abroad again. The girl in question has only a little boy to show for her marriage. It made me to wonder, How long can you stay without your partner or boyfriend/galfriend? A day, a week, a month or years? As for me, I can't last a month wink

He has gone for the past 8years?
He went to Europe?
A little boy?

If he has gone after their marriage for 8years, then it means the little boy is between 6-8years old. He left Naija for Europe barely a year after their marriage, I supposed. The truth of the matter is, make your friend no put mind oooo. Body no be fire wood,if the lady in question fit keep herself from infidelity, what about the man? No doubt am, European ladies/women like black die,so make she no trust am oooo. Imagine, make a married person travel for the past 8years and never thought of returning home to visit his immediate family? Omo, d guy get mind oooo cry cry cry How long hin wan stay for Europe before things go gel for am, so tay hin go fit return home? People get some weird thoughts and mentalities sha? If hin truly love hin wife and the pikin, omo hin go don visit them tay tay.

Make she no go think am or believe say the man no de bang for Europe oooooo. Dem fit de communicate on top fone, but what about urges for banging? women de use dil-do but man no get alternative na, I de smell traces of infidelity at both ends, no vex oooo, but na as me de see am , I de talk am, coz European women no de use black play at all. And some black de marry them for the stay dpending on the particular place hin de for Europe.

Back to the question, I think I can stay away from her for maybe a year, I have been away from GF for some months now, we communicate on phone, chat and write email with pics, all the same we de miss each other die, but there is nothing to worry about, cuz the trust is there and she no be loose type of a girl, so no cause for alarm. Anytime sef, I fit fly home for her sake, cuz e no easy at all. Person wey una de gada see everyday before, make you no see am again for your side cus of distance, omo nah serious thing... cry cry cry
Re: y by Lakol: 10:20pm On Oct 14, 2012
i wont deceive my sef it will be diffcult for me to live my girl for 1 yr or else i will do wat i dont want to do.
Re: y by Dextra(f): 11:15pm On Oct 14, 2012
Rooneyboy:

Are u still a virgin ? :>
Re: y by leeland(m): 12:44am On Oct 15, 2012
I av bin witout my partner 4 9mths now.But am enjoyin it.
Re: y by kpolli(m): 1:51am On Oct 15, 2012
stev007: I was discussing with a female friend who said that for the past 8yrs, she has not set eyes on her husband. Her husband after their marriage 8yrs ago, traveled to europe but has not returned. Although they speak regularly on the phone, he insisted that he will only come back to Nigeria when he must have gotten enough money that will make him not have any need to travel abroad again. The girl in question has only a little boy to show for her marriage. It made me to wonder, How long can you stay without your partner or boyfriend/galfriend? A day, a week, a month or years? As for me, I can't last a month wink

Ur still growing
Re: y by chiney4real(m): 6:36am On Oct 15, 2012
[/color][color=#006600]
I don't tink I can stay a mnth
Re: y by wrench: 7:10am On Oct 15, 2012
it has been distance relationship since from inception, so i see no big deal staying away from my partner for close to 2 years
Re: y by winioluwa: 10:26am On Oct 15, 2012
In our daily life we should learn how to be faithful to the woman we all wedded to.corruption started from sexual abuse to unmarried women or ladies. discipline is success.....

1 Like

Re: y by Nobody: 10:50am On Oct 15, 2012
[quote author=stev007]....lol. So u mean u ll go 'gaga crazy' afta 1yr+ witout ur seein ur man? Guess long distance relationship is not for you grin[/quote
naso!!
Re: y by enioladeran: 11:11am On Oct 15, 2012
As long as it takes.
Re: y by herney: 1:22pm On Oct 15, 2012
Cant say how long i can stay without him if married cos he's my closest friend- maybe not more than 2-3 months(He wan kill person?). But now i havent seen him in two months. Eventhough we can talk for as long as my phone battery is charged. I miss him die but it would have been hell if communication was poor. Can do without him for as long as whenever and as long as he is away for a meaningful purpose- not more than 12months.So even if I cant see him I must hear from him. I love my baby!
Re: y by olanyte: 3:38pm On Oct 15, 2012
for me na just two week oooooooooooooooooo.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Meet the world's hottest maths teacher who distracts young women in class / "You Have An Asian Ass" What The fvck Does It Mean? / 18+ Erotic Story: Anita Our Sexy Housemaid Episode 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.