Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,937 members, 7,973,224 topics. Date: Saturday, 12 October 2024 at 11:36 AM

Custom Auction Sales Fraud - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Custom Auction Sales Fraud (1574 Views)

Buhari Just Declear Custom Auction 2015 / Nigerian Customs Do Not Auction Cars Online: Beware of FRAUD! / Custom Auction Cars For Sale: Univ Of Ibadan Student Bags 8 Yr Jail Term (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Custom Auction Sales Fraud by jojoba: 10:10pm On Oct 13, 2012
I was defraud last friday by a guy with names jame adewale on his google trade listn , and ajayi ojo desmond . He operates accounts in ist bank under name ajayi ojo desmond ,1st bank acc:3063452074 . And gtb acc:0120869430 both acc re under the name ajayi ojo desmont. These internet fraudsters have listing even on naira land so this is to advice the general public to beware of any form of transaction of cars online. And to alert the public about this current trend of custom auction sale of sized cars. Please help circulate this to prevent pemore people falling victim of this crimes. Here is the pic of the fraudster.

Re: Custom Auction Sales Fraud by femmy2010(m): 5:32am On Oct 14, 2012
Guess he promised u could get a N2m worth of car for N500k?
Buyers should beware and very much be realistic.
Follow up and get your funds back.
Re: Custom Auction Sales Fraud by theffanyi(m): 6:39am On Oct 14, 2012
Ahh u can find dem more at trades table,offring carslike mussule and highlande for just 800k telling its located at yobe state and dey will bring it down to any part of nija but all u av to do is to deposite 10% of d money grin I called one few months back for a mussle,I told him 10% is too much and m scared.he said( ok I can see ur serious aw much do u want to deposite)I said 20k he said ok,I said am still afraid but willing to release 5k cos if it goes wrong,I won't feel it dat much.he said go and pay,I smiled and said ok(knowing it was fraud)he called me the next day,I said don't worry 2morrow 2morrow grin but heaven knows I was tempted but I didn't fall for it.u see u can't comment on trades table like here in N/L nija pls beware of cheap stuffs
Re: Custom Auction Sales Fraud by kaymaxsoluxions(m): 11:04am On Oct 14, 2012
jojoba: I was defraud last friday by a guy with names jame adewale on his google trade listn , and ajayi ojo desmond . He operates accounts in ist bank under name ajayi ojo desmond ,1st bank acc:3063452074 . And gtb acc:0120869430 both acc re under the name ajayi ojo desmont. These internet fraudsters have listing even on naira land so this is to advice the general public to beware of any form of transaction of cars online. And to alert the public about this current trend of custom auction sale of sized cars. Please help circulate this to prevent pemore people falling victim of this crimes.
Y did you transfer money for a car you didn't confirm with your two eyes or someone you trust do that for you if you are not at the location the car is sold?
Transacting business requires knowledge, idea, questions, and being smart.
Anyone that post an info that you can get a good that you know is N1m for N100,000 as an example and is asking for advance payment is definitely a fraudster,the recipient is likewise in the game too.
Don't transfer money for what you haven't seen or confirmed so you won't start complaining you'v been duped.
Godbless u. Godbless Nairaland
Re: Custom Auction Sales Fraud by fm7070: 1:48pm On Oct 14, 2012
u must either be a thief, greedy or stewpid to be duped by these cheap scammers.
Awoof dey run belle
Re: Custom Auction Sales Fraud by jojoba: 4:36pm On Oct 14, 2012
Fm7070, U don't hv to come online to insult and abuse people you know, it only show that you are immature, uncivilised and ignorance.
Re: Custom Auction Sales Fraud by fm7070: 5:00pm On Oct 14, 2012
@jojoba. I'm so sorry if my posting sound insulting to you, but it's the truth.
We all fall mugu in one way or the other.
From my experiences, I've just told the truth.
Re: Custom Auction Sales Fraud by jojoba: 8:11am On Oct 17, 2012
0703 101 4293 desmondautos@gmail.com this is the new approach and contact of the fraudster ajayi ojo desmond , plz help broadcast to prevent
Re: Custom Auction Sales Fraud by rhames(m): 7:24pm On Feb 26, 2013
atch out for this 419er.

http://www.google.com.ng/local/trader/listing/-/b500b25e2cb57717/_c565d4b7cb6b2ede_?skip=n&state=Cg0aCWdlbmVyYXRvciAUEgoaBnNlYXJjaCAW

He duplicated my photo and used it to create a page for his own on google trader. Compare this picture and the one you see on my blog post.

my blog is http://generator-republic-nigeria..com/2012/10/27kva-fg-wilson-sound-proof-perkins.html

his phone number is 0815 682 8286. its permanently switched off

(1) (Reply)

2003 Mazda PRESTIGE SOLD / For Sale 2013 Toyota Hiace From Toyota Nigeria With Full After Sales Warranty / 2006 Nissan Murano For Sale - N900,000.00 (port-harcourt)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.