Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,189,557 members, 7,937,575 topics. Date: Monday, 02 September 2024 at 08:13 AM

Affair With A Married Man - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Affair With A Married Man (8682 Views)

How Can I Stop My Affair With My Neighbour? / My Affair With A Generous Aristo / Having an Affair With My Cousin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Affair With A Married Man by 4gotnheros(m): 9:45pm On Jan 26, 2008
See RUBISH!!! angry
Re: Affair With A Married Man by koolboi(m): 10:05pm On Jan 26, 2008
You know d right thing to do. Do it.

A married man? what's d catch?

money now, what else

poster but why not rock with an unmarried rich guy with whom u cld possibly have a future with rather than been soooooooo sooooo cheap to be fuc kin a maried man
Re: Affair With A Married Man by spoilt(f): 10:27pm On Jan 26, 2008
Its so hard to leave married men. The gifts, the money, stolen trysts. Danger and excitement. but in moments of reality you would rather have your own man .one who is unencumbered. one who doesnt have to go home to his own wife and children. I wish you luck in deciding what you want for yourself.
Re: Affair With A Married Man by almondjoy(f): 4:31am On Jan 27, 2008
joshjosh:

it is only a miracle that keep war from the soil of Nigeria daily with this kind of attitudes. we are too quarrelsome as a people. i opted out of a multi million pound project at work because it didn't settle with my mind i was not looked down on for it. but if that was a Nigerian environment that would be the last day we talk. we need to grow up. we can all have different opinions about anything.

we used to be able to laugh as a people when we see foolishness. we have raised a group of people that can go from doing right to doing wrong without knowing it. how can you be arguing about someone doing wrong yet doing wrong yourself?

many people have what i call ANGER problem. if you add the letter D in front of that word you get DANGER. majority of the time you are angry you are a danger to yourself and your health. and for those that know what sin is and the sin this lady have committed the bible say DO NOT SIN. there are sins of attitude. i can't believe we adults call people names and abuse people like this. what do some of you teach your kids and younger ones?

i wonder why/how some people quarrel with people they don't know and cannot possible see for a life time. you guys must be a nightmare to live with.

there is a word called MERCY that over rides God's judgement. God is not a man. He does not throw tantrum like some people think. God hates sin/s but He never hates the man/ woman.

almondjoy is one of those few people every town must have. doesn't take things too seriously and probably have sound sleep every night than most you here trying to crack the whole tube with your anger.

OK this lovely sister did sleep with a bad man we all cried and stoned her. every Nigerian man stoped sleeping with young girls tonight that would be wonderful but we know we don't live in that world and probably never would.

i was going to recommend seun for some recognition until i saw what nairaland is doing to some people.

I have tried to understand why people get so personal just because they do not like what they read and it has continued to puzzle me. If people can treat people they have never met like they do here on Nairaland, you can only imagine what they do to each other at close ranges. cheesy

The most amazing thing is that some claim to be Christains and call God's name frequently on this forum.

Thank you joshjosh! Nairaland just like Nigeria belongs to all of us and the best we can do is try to tolerate one another no matter what. I am only so glad that most are single and do not have kids on this forum. Going by what I see, it a small wonder why some may never find peace in their homes!

The reason I make all these outlandish statements is for the fun of it and to make the place a little interesting. Some are true and some are not--cough cough!!! Some people go to bed and cannot sleep because of what they read on Nairaland. Then come and pour out insults to people they have never met. It is disgraceful. You wonder why Nigeria does not see progress? grin

But it is all good. Like you said, I sleep very well at night and nothing bothers me because I am too blessed! I never take things to heart and have never quarelled with any of my friends in real life male or female. That is why I am one of the best wives and mother there is on earth. My home is never dull. cool

So, on that note, I will say goodluck Nairalanders! With your quarellsome and antagonistic attitudes, saying a thousand "Hail Maries" or "chanting your holy books" from morning till night can never bring you happiness! I am not swearing for any of you. But most of you are going to be LONELY AND BITCHY for a very long time--married or not. Try and have some fun in your lives ok? Live and let live! cool
Re: Affair With A Married Man by almondjoy(f): 4:39am On Jan 27, 2008
joshjosh:

OK this lovely sister did sleep with a bad man we all cried and stoned her.

every Nigerian man stoped sleeping with young girls tonight that would be wonderful but we know we don't live in that world and probably never would.

i was going to recommend seun for some recognition until i saw what nairaland is doing to some people.

Back to the heart of the matter! cheesy  Not even with the 10th coming of our Lord will married men stop sleeping with single girls and vice versa.  Polygamy reigns supreme!!!!!!  A man can have up to 20 wives.  How many husbands can a woman have at any given time? Like we do not know where the problem is? cheesy  Like I said, not until married men learn to respect themselves and their matrimonial homes, will this problem be solved! kiss

Seun has nothing to do with the bad manners of the members of this forum.  If you are going to recommend him for some thing that he has earned, do so.  But to use the behaviours of members who are only guests on his forum to judge him, is unfair.  He is an individual and not representative of the ill-brought up members of his forum.

It is just a Nigerian thing! My job here is to continue to provoke and cause most to burst in anger so that by the time the leave the shores of Nigeria to another foreign country, most would have learned to respect themselves and others. Everyone has the right to express themselves--an idea a typical Nigerian can never understand! Most think they can control the way others think or behave. It is not your place to do so. Mind your own life and learn to remove the specks from your hypocritical eyes first before you point at others--YOU DO NOT EVEN KNOW!!!!! kiss
Re: Affair With A Married Man by femwich(m): 10:29am On Jan 27, 2008
black man mentality
1 "ur downfall fills my heart with joy"

2 "destructive critism makes me feel superior"

3 "i know wat is best, u dont know anything"

its basic, the black man is just a bored individual, poking at issues with self centred opionated ideology just makes them feel alive.

keep it up!
Re: Affair With A Married Man by joshjosh(m): 3:23pm On Jan 27, 2008
Seun has nothing to do with the bad manners of the members of this forum. If you are going to recommend him for some thing that he has earned, do so. But to use the behaviours of members who are only guests on his forum to judge him, is unfair. He is an individual and not representative of the ill-brought up members of his forum.

that was a joke on the lovely seun. he gets enough criticism as it is.

my life on quarreling and anger was changed forever when my grand mum may God bless her soul refused my uncle to marry a girl because she came from a trouble making family. i was young and thought how unfair she was. i always had great favour with her as her first grand child and so began to persuade her to change her mind. she spent the next few years teaching me never to travel this life's journey with any one from a home and background that trouble excites. they never reach their expected destination in life was a word that stuck with me.

she was not a believer in any religion and you don't have to be to know that life is more than just fighting everyone that don't see your point of view.

one of my sister's is just your carbon copy. she is the most caring and loving person the planet earth has if you get close and understand her. she has a wicked sense of humour that people who don't know her misunderstand her easily.

keep being yourself and give life to those around you they are the important mission feed for you. as i say we are not sent to everyone we come across.

God bless
Re: Affair With A Married Man by iceland(m): 4:00pm On Jan 27, 2008
The love for a married man is the beginning of all f**uck ups!The same way you shared people's husbands,the same way yours will be shared with you lipsrsealed
Re: Affair With A Married Man by tkb417(m): 7:23am On Jan 28, 2008
Back to this frequency. . .

whats been happening? Almajiri as usual abi?

Gotta leave this thread. . .

@Aisha2
Did you call someone a champion yabber?
im appalled. Tht wasnt yabbing, thats a total decimation of a being we just saw in here.
You shouldnt be seen around such corners. . .

@Osisi+
nice one man
Re: Affair With A Married Man by almondjoy(f): 9:02am On Jan 28, 2008
Have you come back with your main Nairaland screen name? tongue

Welcome back!  You were mizzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzed! kiss

Where is this Odichi baby?  I dey wait for updates oh---I need some tips from you.  I get meeting next month oh with plenty fine, fine, wealthy, young married men. Like 34-40 them!--My husband included. He is only 34. cool  And you are invited! kiss

We do not do hand shakes in this our meeting.  Na only hug.  And each hug lasts like 10 minutes.  The meeting is only like one hour! cheesy
Re: Affair With A Married Man by bishopsani: 12:43pm On Jan 28, 2008
My people let face the fact, why should u have affair with a married man? why dont with unmarried man? the issue is that once a man or woman is committed to someone u have no right to have affairs with him or her even if the person involve does not understand what marraige is all about, dont use the advantage to cheat,

What u did to another get ready to recieve it,also how will u feel as a woman if another does that to u? we got to be careful how we live our life becos of tomorrow.

thanx
Re: Affair With A Married Man by tkb417(m): 5:37pm On Jan 28, 2008
Have you come back with your main Nairaland screen name?

Welcome back! You were mizzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzed!

Where is this Odichi baby? I dey wait for updates oh---I need some tips from you. I get meeting next month oh with plenty fine, fine, wealthy, young married men. Like 34-40 them!--My husband included. He is only 34. And you are invited!

We do not do hand shakes in this our meeting. Na only hug. And each hug lasts like 10 minutes. The meeting is only like one hour!

why wont i come back with my screen name? i had to attend to my bizniz

why wont the gurl run away with all the vibes that were coming in right,left, front, back and center.

Next time, she will know where to run for advice
Re: Affair With A Married Man by uf4oma(f): 7:15pm On Jan 28, 2008
almondjoy:

Where is this Odichi baby?  I dey wait for updates oh---I need some tips from you.  I get meeting next month oh with plenty fine, fine, wealthy, young married men. Like 34-40 them!--My husband included. He is only 34. cool  And you are invited! kiss
She now has a fiance, in case u didn't know. so no more hanky panky with married men. hmm.  lipsrsealed
Re: Affair With A Married Man by Eclairs: 9:20pm On Jan 28, 2008
wht can I say? Gs I bumped into this place by mistake. An affair wv a married man is bad as it is. Got no conscience? Wreck a married woman's marraige and you'd come to realise later tht wht goes round comes around

@ almondjoy,

ummm, saw ur first post on this thread and though I'm proud of the fact you spend virtually most of your time on nairaland, (22 post on average daily), its good to tel it as it is.
Re: Affair With A Married Man by Drmagic(m): 1:10pm On Feb 18, 2008
I have read this with utmost bewilderment . Our girls should try and do the right things ! whats the hope for the unmarried men if things like this could persist un hindered?  How can we be caring and loving when u dont even have time for us? You'd rather spend your time with a married man than  your boyfriend. I am as scared as i was when i came into this world

This is what i call" wonderous activities.
Truly,wonders shall never end
Re: Affair With A Married Man by Mortiple(m): 3:09pm On Feb 18, 2008

"Agaracha ekwe nwanyi luo di, I am sorry aka-mu akwu ya" Odichi jema je lurudi o, echem sha oshi aka onye arimma (Waka waka no gree baby marry, I am sorry, my hand no dey! Odichi, go and get marry, I am sorry my hand no dey!) Apology to Peacock Int'l Band.

grin grin grin
Re: Affair With A Married Man by synderella: 12:30pm On Feb 19, 2008
I say lose both of them, u dont seem to be so into ur single guy and the married one is obviously taken! The sooner u move on the better, dating a married man will only make u painfully paranoid when u do get married, save urself lifelong stress gal.

I have a friend who dated loads of married men, now she is married she is so so afraid of even introducing her friends (or anyone else for that matter, except maybe church mbrs) to him its pathetic! All she spends her time doing is watching out for "potentials", like she used to be in the past, lol! grin

Remember the law of karma o !
Re: Affair With A Married Man by sammyjl(f): 2:41pm On Feb 20, 2008
undecided Dear its your choice to get involved with whom ever but mock my word, would you want someone to be involved with your husband if you were to be married? I dont think so, even if you didnt know about it, you still wouldnt want it. Plus havent you heard the saying, good husbands never leave their wives, they will fling, but wont leave their wives. Get your own, he is some where out there.
Re: Affair With A Married Man by creamdream: 3:20pm On Feb 20, 2008
married men isnt good to date
Re: Affair With A Married Man by tommyex(m): 3:58pm On Feb 20, 2008
What goes around comes around.

If you listen 2 music,JT did a song for you recently
Re: Affair With A Married Man by skyone(m): 4:23pm On Feb 20, 2008
even if na the honey jobbly okonla you admire you can still help yourself by locating me and live the married man alone grin
Re: Affair With A Married Man by DChair: 5:46pm On Feb 20, 2008
sleeping with a married man, sorry you're under curse
Re: Affair With A Married Man by spoilt(f): 2:35am On Apr 03, 2008
married man? i wont talk plenty. na bad market be that! grin
Re: Affair With A Married Man by tytylayor: 3:51pm On May 22, 2008
i believe all d guys dat contributed to this topic are not married, cozz if they r, i believe they won't be talkin like this. the problem is our men not the ladies. i've come accross a lot of them, at times i had to ask them, "what happens to their wives at home, didn't they see me b4 they went ahead n married their so-called wife lipsrsealed?".

i think they believe that once they r married, that is when they can go out with whom ever they like, most especially when they r loaded.
Re: Affair With A Married Man by lasgidy: 10:25pm On Oct 05, 2012
[quote author=Michaeli]
Re: Affair With A Married Man by lasgidy: 10:26pm On Oct 05, 2012
You can call me on 08035844615 for more talk.[/quote]
Re: Affair With A Married Man by lasgidy: 10:33pm On Oct 05, 2012
jmkn k;lmko;p
Re: Affair With A Married Man by femishoshogmai(f): 12:16am On Dec 15, 2012
WHAT SHOULD I DO. ive been having an affair with a man sinse i was 16 yrs. im now 20 nearly 21 .he is 30yrs now and he has been with the same women for 10 years. and last year they got married , they have 3 children together.
before they got married (but already had their children) he wanted to marry me , but i said no , we were going to run away together when he went to university for 3 yrs so know one would know us. but i was young then and didn't care about that stuff so we never did it but we continued sleeping together.
we see each other at least twice a week we call it fun but we both know theres something between us as he does not like me talking or seeing other guys. but he says he loves his wife . our sex is unbelievable and i love him , i don't mind not being able to have him to myself , i just love he fun we have together and the thrill .

during our years of sleeping together. when i was 18 we had a 7 month break as i entered a monogamous relationship with my boyfriend but we spilt up , (the only proper boyfriend ive had) after my break up with my boyfriend i started sleeping with the "MAN" again .and sinse then we havnt spent longer then a few days apart after we sleep together.i don't WANT to stop but im starting to feel bad for his wife she doesn't know me but we live in the same town and when she's on holiday withe kids ive eslept in her marital bed more the 6 times.
i myself am a christian but the 'MAN' is a devote christian and sometimes he does struggle with the adultery label to our relationship . but we've never stopped. I've even tried and changed my number but somehow we always end up back in bed with each other. and its not even once in a while it can be up to 4 times a week . and hell ring his wife and make an excuse as i have my own place now so its easier for us to make arrangements. like i sed i dont WANT to stop but i think i NEED to stop . becos how long is this going to go on for , and its stopping me from getting into a 'normal' relationship. .himself and his wife are nigerian and he's really family orientated man , i am not nigerian . and we live in the UK .has anyone got any advice for me because its like an addiction
Re: Affair With A Married Man by Youngpo413: 2:09pm On Dec 15, 2014
johnmoks:
Odichi,

I understand what you are going through and believe that you are old enough to get married.The only difference in going out with a married man is that he will not marry you.However fun is fun , weather with a married or unmarried man.

My candide advice is that if your single guy has not proposed to you before leaving the country or done some kind of intruduction, the chances of him marrying you is very remote.You can go further to keep mailing him and make him propose to you.If he is not giving you any positive light, continue having your fun with the married man, but dont be over possesive not to destroy another woman's marriage.At this same time pray hard for another ready to settle down come single guy to come your way.

Once you are in love with another single guy, gradually withdraw from the married man for better consentration ,your further and better life ahead.

You can call me on 08035844615 for more talk.
stup!d man
Re: Affair With A Married Man by Youngpo413: 5:55pm On Dec 15, 2014
almondjoy:

By virtue of the fact that this married man has decided to make himself a "communual property", I see nothing wrong in what you are doing. There is a reason why you cannot leave the married man.  It centers on convenience and security.

You should make you decisions carefully.  Hanging with some married men is better than "sponsoring" a single guy in some cases.  In Nigeria, that is the reason why some women would prefer to be wives #6-#40.  I can't say I blame them.  If I were single, I definitely would weigh my options in this your situation.  Some married men are just too cute. cheesy  Don't get me wrong--being married, my cute husband attracts all kinds of attention.  Am I bothered?  No--I never feel threatened by any other female.  Because what is yours is yours.  If he ends up in the laps of another, fine too! kiss  You cannot force what is not yours.

An American suitor?  Separated by distance?  My dear, please make up your mind what you want and live with the consequences ok?  That is what being a big girl is all about.  So, this is your first time of shagging a married man eh? tongue

Don't worry sis. It gets better! grin
judging from your comments...you were busy fuccckking married men while you were single that why you are not worried...you know what goes around comes ariound,so why should you be complaining.
You dont need to fuccck a married man inorder to claim a big girl...just get that into your thick skull.
Big girl my foot.
Shameless B!tch.
Re: Affair With A Married Man by Youngpo413: 5:58pm On Dec 15, 2014
Busta:

it is not like these things are planned or predictable. Sometimes u find ursef in circumstances like this and best part is how u deal or handle it.

another b!tch
Re: Affair With A Married Man by Youngpo413: 9:30pm On Dec 15, 2014
Faitymine:
Re; This my first time of having an affair with a married man! grin
Why? Because of Money, Ride and Clubing abi?
You be 'ASHEWO', a shameless bitch! shocked shocked shocked
You're a disgrace to the enetire Nairaland ladies.
because she came out plain? Your "nairaland ladies" are better?
Take almondjoy for example...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

The Most Handsome Guy On Nairaland / SA Shows Love To Newly-Married Lesbian Couple In Stunning Xhosa Attire (PIX) / 10 Most Promiscuous Animals In The World.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 85
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.