Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,255 members, 7,880,950 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 09:50 AM

Samsung-Galaxy Note II: U.S. Launch Date Confirmed - Phones (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Samsung-Galaxy Note II: U.S. Launch Date Confirmed (8664 Views)

Xiaomi Mi5 Launch Date Confirmed / Diary Of A Samsung Note II User / Samsung Galaxy III Vs Galaxy Note II (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Samsung-Galaxy Note II: U.S. Launch Date Confirmed by 4llerbuntu(m): 10:48am On Nov 16, 2012
dradoyi: . Pls can anyone help us authenticate this site.. Its seems too good to be true.

dunno,, but i hear they do payment on delivery. the person who brings the product to u will get the cash on delivery. i guess if u inspect the product and u satisfied, then u pay up. no need to dash faceless website ur money
Re: Samsung-Galaxy Note II: U.S. Launch Date Confirmed by LordReed(m): 11:29am On Nov 16, 2012
4llerbuntu:

dunno,, but i hear they do payment on delivery. the person who brings the product to u will get the cash on delivery. i guess if u inspect the product and u satisfied, then u pay up. no need to dash faceless website ur money

Abi o
Re: Samsung-Galaxy Note II: U.S. Launch Date Confirmed by Nobody: 4:02pm On Nov 16, 2012
Lord_Reed:

Abi o
4llerbuntu:

&Moonraker

When do you guys think you'll be bale to get it?
Re: Samsung-Galaxy Note II: U.S. Launch Date Confirmed by Nobody: 4:45pm On Nov 16, 2012
I like the Ileke-Id Name without the Asterisk so much better, Plus it has 28,000+ Post.
Re: Samsung-Galaxy Note II: U.S. Launch Date Confirmed by chic2pimp(m): 4:30pm On Nov 17, 2012
Ileke-IdI:

&Moonraker

Oi oi you still dey gbadun the Note2 abi? grin
Nothing beats a good phone abeg grin...[size=4pt]well apart from our bedmatics[/size] kiss kiss
Re: Samsung-Galaxy Note II: U.S. Launch Date Confirmed by Nobody: 5:51pm On Nov 17, 2012
chic2pimp:

Oi oi you still dey gbadun the Note2 abi? grin
Nothing beats a good phone abeg grin...[size=4pt]well apart from our bedmatics[/size] kiss kiss

Stop confusing me with someone else, ashewo. angry

Are you enjoying your blackberry? wink
Re: Samsung-Galaxy Note II: U.S. Launch Date Confirmed by moonraker(m): 6:10pm On Nov 17, 2012
Ileke-IdI:

&Moonraker

Apparently, the GN2 just went on sale like yesterday!!!

Hoping to get mine soonest!!
Re: Samsung-Galaxy Note II: U.S. Launch Date Confirmed by Nobody: 10:10pm On Nov 17, 2012
moonraker:

Apparently, the GN2 just went on sale like yesterday!!!

Hoping to get mine soonest!!

waiting. . . . . wink
Re: Samsung-Galaxy Note II: U.S. Launch Date Confirmed by Yinkade(m): 11:02am On Nov 18, 2012
Hian ....why did they hide my post? :s....I wrote on how I am enjoying my phone...plus the price I bought it...and they removed the post....biko...what did I say wrong ?
Re: Samsung-Galaxy Note II: U.S. Launch Date Confirmed by Yinkade(m): 12:15pm On Nov 18, 2012
Beutifull phone
Re: Samsung-Galaxy Note II: U.S. Launch Date Confirmed by Yinkade(m): 1:26pm On Nov 18, 2012
Got the titanium grey
Re: Samsung-Galaxy Note II: U.S. Launch Date Confirmed by Nobody: 3:36pm On Nov 18, 2012
Yinkade: Hian ....why did they hide my post? :s....I wrote on how I am enjoying my phone...plus the price I bought it...and they removed the post....biko...what did I say wrong ?

Maybe it's spambot.

I got the same titanium grey. I wanted white tho, but they were out of those.

Yinkade: Beutifull phone

What exactly do you love about it? smiley
Re: Samsung-Galaxy Note II: U.S. Launch Date Confirmed by Yinkade(m): 7:38pm On Nov 18, 2012
What exactly do you love about it? smiley[/quote]
@ileke_idi
Well the screen to start with....very crisp...good for HD videos.....excellent battery life...how the keypad adjusts to my right hand....the Spen....google voice search....**sigh**....to many things mehn....plus I initially got the white...but it was locked...had to take it back to the store and they did not have.....so I had to get the grey....but the grey os cool too tho
Re: Samsung-Galaxy Note II: U.S. Launch Date Confirmed by Nobody: 8:36pm On Nov 18, 2012
Yinkade:

What exactly do you love about it? smiley
@ileke_idi
Well the screen to start with....very crisp...good for HD videos.....excellent battery life...how the keypad adjusts to my right hand....the Spen....google voice search....**sigh**....to many things mehn....plus I initially got the white...but it was locked...had to take it back to the store and they did not have.....so I had to get the grey....but the grey os cool too tho

You mentioned it all.
I even enjoy using all my apps on it.

My battering seems to be dying ever 4hrs tho. Why? cry
Re: Samsung-Galaxy Note II: U.S. Launch Date Confirmed by Yinkade(m): 10:36pm On Nov 18, 2012
@ileke-idi...u prolly have an app that is always running.....press down home button....u would see a list of recent apps....close them....that should free your mem space and prolly...ur battery too
Re: Samsung-Galaxy Note II: U.S. Launch Date Confirmed by moonraker(m): 12:30am On Nov 19, 2012
*Ileke-IdI:

You mentioned it all.
I even enjoy using all my apps on it.

My battering seems to be dying ever 4hrs tho. Why? cry

That is my only issue with this bad boy, apart from the occasional lag!!!

This is why i use an extended battery with my GN1. The problem with that is that

it makes the phone even more bigger. I wish Samsung can just make a 5000ohm battery

that is thin. i would be totally sold. I guess i have to buy another extended battery

for the GN2 when i eventually get it, Sigh
Re: Samsung-Galaxy Note II: U.S. Launch Date Confirmed by Nobody: 12:36am On Nov 19, 2012
Yinkade: @ileke-idi...u prolly have an app that is always running.....press down home button....u would see a list of recent apps....close them....that should free your mem space and prolly...ur battery too
moonraker:

That is my only issue with this bad boy, apart from the occasional lag!!!

This is why i use an extended battery with my GN1. The problem with that is that

it makes the phone even more bigger. I wish Samsung can just make a 5000ohm battery

that is thin. i would be totally sold. I guess i have to buy another extended battery

for the GN2 when i eventually get it, Sigh

Well, I think Yinkade was right. Most of my apps were on. But c'mon, who shuts down their most needed apps.

My HTC can last me all day without dying (well, I didnt have enough space to run lots of apps tho), but GN2 notifies me of dying battery by 2-3pm.

I dont see myself walking around with extended battery.
Re: Samsung-Galaxy Note II: U.S. Launch Date Confirmed by 4llerbuntu(m): 2:43pm On Nov 19, 2012
naaah, im pretty sure u have a rogue application, most likely the bloatware

and your screen is prolly on bright.

reduce the screen brightness as mch as u can.

i suggest u go into settings/applications and FREEZE all those T-Mo apps and stuff u really dont use.

im sure u will see a drastic improvement in battery life. my Note one gets me through 15 hrs medium use and 5-7 hrs onscreen 3G browsing i run a custom rom tho)
Re: Samsung-Galaxy Note II: U.S. Launch Date Confirmed by Nobody: 8:53pm On Nov 19, 2012
I've never used any of those T-mo apps lol.

My battery is 1/3 full, so Moony/Yinkade's advice worked
Re: Samsung-Galaxy Note II: U.S. Launch Date Confirmed by 4llerbuntu(m): 8:09am On Nov 20, 2012
*Ileke-IdI:
I've never used any of those T-mo apps lol.

My battery is 1/3 full, so Moony/Yinkade's advice worked

it will get much better if u also do i what i said
Re: Samsung-Galaxy Note II: U.S. Launch Date Confirmed by Nobody: 2:27pm On Nov 20, 2012
4llerbuntu:

it will get much better if u also do i what i said

Yes, daddy tongue cheesy
Re: Samsung-Galaxy Note II: U.S. Launch Date Confirmed by chic2pimp(m): 2:23am On Nov 23, 2012
*Ileke-IdI:

Stop confusing me with someone else, ashewo. angry

Are you enjoying your blackberry? wink

You were saying that one when I was knacking your Idi nla at the back of the shed o undecided tongue kiss
Re: Samsung-Galaxy Note II: U.S. Launch Date Confirmed by chic2pimp(m): 2:34am On Nov 23, 2012
To think at one point I was practically waiting for the Iphone 5 cuz i really did not know what device to get.

Glad I went with my gut instinct instead of sheepily following friends who were waiting for the 5 to come out. The 5 is imho nothing more than a glorified 4S.

If you have the Iphone 4 then by all means get the 5(there is certainly a clear difference) but if however u already have the 4S, please save your time and money by sticking with it. A friend of mine has both and for the life of me I don't see the reason why he is keeping both.
Re: Samsung-Galaxy Note II: U.S. Launch Date Confirmed by Nobody: 12:23am On Nov 24, 2012
chic2pimp:

You were saying that one when I was knacking your Idi nla at the back of the shed o undecided tongue kiss

Mtchewww.

Guess who just got her iPad4 today? tongue Funny thing is, I'm not even really excited about it. I think I'm more excited about the SGN2. kiss
Re: Samsung-Galaxy Note II: U.S. Launch Date Confirmed by Nobody: 12:23am On Nov 24, 2012
Oya, tell me, what can I do with it? undecided
Re: Samsung-Galaxy Note II: U.S. Launch Date Confirmed by moonraker(m): 1:01am On Nov 24, 2012
Ileke-IdI:

Mtchewww.

Guess who just got her iPad4 today? tongue Funny thing is, I'm not even really excited about it. I think I'm more excited about the SGN2. kiss

Hahahahaha sweet!!! although, I don't get the logic behind ur buying decision!! or does it have something to do with black Friday??

I mean I would think that erm if you wanted a true tablet, then you would go for maybe the Microsoft surface??
Re: Samsung-Galaxy Note II: U.S. Launch Date Confirmed by Nobody: 1:04am On Nov 24, 2012
moonraker:

Hahahahaha sweet!!! although, I don't get the logic behind ur buying decision!! or does it have something to do with black Friday??

I mean I would think that erm if you wanted a true tablet, then you would go for maybe the Microsoft surface??

The whole black friday sale sucked because it was just $40 off the main price. Yea, I wanted to buy it on black friday so that I could get one for my mom too. But the sale wasn't as differenT FROM THE ORIGINAL PRICE AS i expected it to be.

I will N.E.V.E.R touch a microsoft electronic again. NEVER! Any Microsoft product outside of Microsoft software, count me out.
Re: Samsung-Galaxy Note II: U.S. Launch Date Confirmed by moonraker(m): 1:31am On Nov 24, 2012
Ileke-IdI:

The whole black friday sale sucked because it was just $40 off the main price. Yea, I wanted to buy it on black friday so that I could get one for my mom too. But the sale wasn't as differenT FROM THE ORIGINAL PRICE AS i expected it to be.

I will N.E.V.E.R touch a microsoft electronic again. NEVER! Any Microsoft product outside of Microsoft software, count me out.

Ok tell me more!!! why the hate for Microsoft products?? did u by any chance buy the Zune when it was still supported??
Re: Samsung-Galaxy Note II: U.S. Launch Date Confirmed by Nobody: 1:27am On Nov 25, 2012
moonraker:

Ok tell me more!!! why the hate for Microsoft products?? did u by any chance buy the Zune when it was still supported??

I can't quite recall the name, but when I lost my samsung phone a few years ago, I was given a windows phone for replacement. I think it was another HTC phone.

That phone was slooooooooowwwww.

I wouldn't buy a windows PC, a samsung laptop or an apple phone.
Re: Samsung-Galaxy Note II: U.S. Launch Date Confirmed by moonraker(m): 2:15am On Nov 25, 2012
Ileke-IdI:

I can't quite recall the name, but when I lost my samsung phone a few years ago, I was given a windows phone for replacement. I think it was another HTC phone.

That phone was slooooooooowwwww.

I wouldn't buy a windows PC, a samsung laptop or an apple phone.

But u do have a windows pc, don't you??
Re: Samsung-Galaxy Note II: U.S. Launch Date Confirmed by Nobody: 5:52am On Nov 25, 2012
No I have the Mac book pro.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Mtn Bis Works On Android. / Gionee Released Another Smartphone:gpad G2!!! / Updated Hands on review of the innjoo Max 2 **pics**

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.