Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,145 members, 7,943,107 topics. Date: Sunday, 08 September 2024 at 05:48 AM

Hot-Angel : Lizzy (Crazy, Funny and smart-ass). - Nairaland / General (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Hot-Angel : Lizzy (Crazy, Funny and smart-ass). (13167 Views)

Mama Ekundayo, Nigeria’s Angel Of Mercy & Compassion / Hmmm: Lizzy, Scorpio , Nikky , Segun , Zainny / Today is for Lizzy,A.K.A Hotangel (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hot-Angel : Lizzy (Crazy, Funny and smart-ass). by nike4luv(f): 3:32am On Aug 09, 2005
hehe wink
Re: Hot-Angel : Lizzy (Crazy, Funny and smart-ass). by hotangel2(f): 3:32am On Aug 09, 2005
u r sick. grin grin
Re: Hot-Angel : Lizzy (Crazy, Funny and smart-ass). by nike4luv(f): 3:35am On Aug 09, 2005
i kno
Re: Hot-Angel : Lizzy (Crazy, Funny and smart-ass). by hotangel2(f): 4:17am On Aug 09, 2005
I am a nurse. I can help.
Re: Hot-Angel : Lizzy (Crazy, Funny and smart-ass). by nddy(m): 4:30am On Aug 09, 2005
cool ya pictures are tight.
Re: Hot-Angel : Lizzy (Crazy, Funny and smart-ass). by hotangel2(f): 4:30am On Aug 09, 2005
Thanks. smiley
Re: Hot-Angel : Lizzy (Crazy, Funny and smart-ass). by Latoya(f): 5:24am On Aug 09, 2005
i just realize say i never post anything for my babe,that is becos i am short of words.she is hot,smart and sexy wink
i am a gal o,i think i will stop here... but i have a brother,he is 18 and mmmmmmm i cant say rolleyesu shuld see for yourself.
den dey rush am....... wink
think of it
Re: Hot-Angel : Lizzy (Crazy, Funny and smart-ass). by hotangel2(f): 5:26am On Aug 09, 2005
Thanks for the complements. Uhmmm...u can show me your bro's pic after summer. Right now, i am having fun with guys to the fullest. Not ready for a Ship that will drown me. A relationship.
Re: Hot-Angel : Lizzy (Crazy, Funny and smart-ass). by hotangel2(f): 5:30am On Aug 09, 2005
[size=13pt]Updates y'all. [/size]

My best thread on Nairaland so far is: Freestyling .

Warning, the first two pages are not as hott as they should be...make sure u view the whole thing! Check it out and tell me what you think, I love the thread..although it seems like i ain't winning. grin the main point is i get to be the crazy girl i am!.
Re: Hot-Angel : Lizzy (Crazy, Funny and smart-ass). by Latoya(f): 7:30am On Aug 09, 2005
hey,
he isnt drowning u?
mmmmmmmmm what am i doing?
i havent even said a word to him
Re: Hot-Angel : Lizzy (Crazy, Funny and smart-ass). by hotangel2(f): 7:31am On Aug 09, 2005
he is just a little bugg..immma crash him just like i crash bugs. Drop some flows for him if u want to.
Re: Hot-Angel : Lizzy (Crazy, Funny and smart-ass). by nike4luv(f): 2:21pm On Aug 09, 2005
rolleyes
Re: Hot-Angel : Lizzy (Crazy, Funny and smart-ass). by hotangel2(f): 6:09pm On Aug 09, 2005
what?
Re: Hot-Angel : Lizzy (Crazy, Funny and smart-ass). by nike4luv(f): 6:10pm On Aug 09, 2005
nuffin
Re: Hot-Angel : Lizzy (Crazy, Funny and smart-ass). by Latoya(f): 1:20am On Aug 10, 2005
Lizzy u dont want to start what u can't finish
i advice u stop now rolleyes
Re: Hot-Angel : Lizzy (Crazy, Funny and smart-ass). by nike4luv(f): 1:20am On Aug 10, 2005
hear dat lizzy shizzly?
Re: Hot-Angel : Lizzy (Crazy, Funny and smart-ass). by Latoya(f): 1:42am On Aug 10, 2005
Lol
Lizzy Shizzly
Re: Hot-Angel : Lizzy (Crazy, Funny and smart-ass). by nike4luv(f): 1:43am On Aug 10, 2005
ok ok.i change it

hear dat lizzy fizzly
Re: Hot-Angel : Lizzy (Crazy, Funny and smart-ass). by hotangel2(f): 3:06am On Aug 10, 2005
mmkay. But it's fun...i ain't doing it to win. I am doing for fun and to express myself. I hate quitting. I don't quit...i only quit when there's[b] need [/b]to quit. I'll keep struggling until i get strangled. I am still enjoying the battle. grin grin grin
Re: Hot-Angel : Lizzy (Crazy, Funny and smart-ass). by nike4luv(f): 12:40pm On Aug 10, 2005
yea..i can see dat
Re: Hot-Angel : Lizzy (Crazy, Funny and smart-ass). by gina34(f): 2:48pm On Aug 10, 2005
whoever it is dat gave u that name hot-angel,
needs award for it cos u are reallyyyyyyyyyy hot in every aspect

Thumbs up for the hot-angel in the house........yeahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh grin cheesy keep ur hotness don't u dare get cold ok.
Re: Hot-Angel : Lizzy (Crazy, Funny and smart-ass). by Remedy(m): 3:09pm On Aug 10, 2005
Wayooo.. with your post all over this wedsite I was begin to imagine what you really look like. From you pictures I would say you are pretty. But you said you will change nothing not even your butt. Well I have an advice watch you weight.
Re: Hot-Angel : Lizzy (Crazy, Funny and smart-ass). by kodewrita(m): 3:11pm On Aug 10, 2005
even if nobody applauds , I will. why?

because in addition to colonising this site you have been chosen as the faceoffestac face of the week. you are lucky you are not resident in nigeria or we wud have filled your sms queue with proposals.

stay cute.
Re: Hot-Angel : Lizzy (Crazy, Funny and smart-ass). by hotangel2(f): 4:27am On Aug 11, 2005
Uhmm remedy...i won't change my weight. But i will watch it (so i won't get bigger).

Kodewrita: I don't think my being not in Nigeria is helping. I am now crying because i won the faceoftheweek at www.faceoffestac.com. I get like so many imails...and replying them is just stressing. So many "i love you baby" What the hell is with Nigerian Guys anyways?? Always using "baby" and "babe". Jeez. Giving me their numbers and all that.
Ohh well..na me use my hand do myself. I applied and won. I gatto deal with the consequences. Yeah i am replying some imails now. cheesy grin grin grin

Aww gina..thanks. My ex-boyfriend gave me the name. As for being cold..may God help me. You rock too you know?

Thank's to all of y'all for the nice comments and advices. Muah to u all. kiss kiss kiss
Re: Hot-Angel : Lizzy (Crazy, Funny and smart-ass). by WesleyanA(f): 4:49am On Aug 11, 2005
OMG! your sooo pretty.  shocked. i wish i was like you. see, i just ain't hot. just little girlish. and i look kind of nerdy too.

more of a smart-ass than the rest.
Re: Hot-Angel : Lizzy (Crazy, Funny and smart-ass). by hotangel2(f): 4:50am On Aug 11, 2005
Oh wesley. We are all "hot" and pretty in our own ways. I might be hot cos i am fat (chubby as i call it). You might be hot cos you are not fat.

Create your profile..and add your pictures..so i can tell u what a pretty soul you are. smiley

Uhmm thanks for the compliment.
Re: Hot-Angel : Lizzy (Crazy, Funny and smart-ass). by WesleyanA(f): 5:04am On Aug 11, 2005
i can't put my pic in the forum. i'm not the boldest person on here. besides i don't own a digital camera (i really don't need one), and my scanner broke(it's quite old) so have only one pic (my brother took it last year) on my computer.
Re: Hot-Angel : Lizzy (Crazy, Funny and smart-ass). by hotangel2(f): 5:06am On Aug 11, 2005
U just made me laugh my butt out. ANyways..just make a profile. I'll just your beauty by your personality. mmmkay?
Re: Hot-Angel : Lizzy (Crazy, Funny and smart-ass). by WesleyanA(f): 5:18am On Aug 11, 2005
i really don't want it on a forum or anything. (privacy freak)
Re: Hot-Angel : Lizzy (Crazy, Funny and smart-ass). by hotangel2(f): 5:20am On Aug 11, 2005
it's just who you are. What you like to do. Your first name..(don't include last). You know stuffs like that. common now..make a profile..and let people know who you are. You needn't put ur pics up...althought they'll still ask for it. lol
Re: Hot-Angel : Lizzy (Crazy, Funny and smart-ass). by WesleyanA(f): 5:20am On Aug 11, 2005
and you have all these post counts too. you must trully be an addict. i might become one too. who knows?
Re: Hot-Angel : Lizzy (Crazy, Funny and smart-ass). by hotangel2(f): 5:21am On Aug 11, 2005
I know right. A big addict. I am glad i am addicted to something good.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply)

Easter: FG Declares March 25, March 28 As Public Holidays / Quantitative Reasoning / Retrieve Your Bank Verification Number (BVN)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.