Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,781 members, 7,889,524 topics. Date: Sunday, 14 July 2024 at 02:27 PM

Gunmen Kill 20 Worshipers In Kaduna Mosque - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gunmen Kill 20 Worshipers In Kaduna Mosque (28119 Views)

Breaking: Soldiers Clashing With Some Worshipers In Zaria / Gunmen Attack Muslim Worshipers In Jos South / Boko Haram Locks Worshipers In Church, Kills 56 Near Chibok (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gunmen Kill 20 Worshipers In Kaduna Mosque by BinghiNya(m): 5:05am On Oct 15, 2012
christianity is: evil,graceless,useless,hypocrisy,for retards when a church is attacked it is muslims but if it is mosque speculations start the press is pro christian
Re: Gunmen Kill 20 Worshipers In Kaduna Mosque by Samoneo(m): 6:21am On Oct 15, 2012
basisop: What is good for Greece is good for Uganda. Gbam!!!
and you are for this? I think u nid to wake up to d real world
Re: Gunmen Kill 20 Worshipers In Kaduna Mosque by ektbear: 6:22am On Oct 15, 2012
Re: Gunmen Kill 20 Worshipers In Kaduna Mosque by claire190: 8:08am On Oct 15, 2012
Sorry o..thus sounds incredible cos muslims dn,t worship on sunday.
Re: Gunmen Kill 20 Worshipers In Kaduna Mosque by Nobody: 8:27am On Oct 15, 2012
cogitoErgo: Nawa o, I just hope it will be a joke! was the mosque looking like a church? If its true, I hope the muslims will not use it to score some cheap points but to address the real problem on ground.
Score cheap points?? This just points to the fact that these guys are terrorist and will kill anybody irrespective of your faith. They are hiding under a religios umbrella, and which other religion will do except Islam which has been stereotyped as a "terrorist religion"
Re: Gunmen Kill 20 Worshipers In Kaduna Mosque by Nobody: 8:28am On Oct 15, 2012
claire190: Sorry o..thus sounds incredible cos muslims dn,t worship on sunday.
Are you fucking kidding me??! Muslims worship everyday!!!
Re: Gunmen Kill 20 Worshipers In Kaduna Mosque by Caseless: 8:29am On Oct 15, 2012
Red-Light:

i will give u those insult and act maturely!...

Now to ur answer

So becoz they said its moh'med meat, it has automaticaly qualify them to be christians? What if they were atheist, tranditionist, echanka, hindu that decide to retalate the death of may be their members (since we all know islam has history of having problems with other religions)

if i could get ur logic right, its like saying any every armed robbery incident that occured in the north were carried by muslims.. Or every kidnapping in the south are by christians..init?

Okay what if am an atheist and i decide to go to a church and kill everyone and later post the video and say dis is the body of christ. Does it automaticaly qualify me to be a muslim?

Moral: Until i call myself a muslim, no one as d right to tag me one

Which is not the case with boko haram (which claims to be muslims, dress like muslims, pray like muslims, and believe to be doing the course allah)

the same way people believe revrend king is a christian becoz he act like one and claimed to be one

and u forgot to point out the religion muslims in jos have problem with b4 that sallah day attack which led to body of some muslims, who fell victims dat day being shreded. Its always muslims and xtains na. U knw it, u wan jst defend ur religion.
Re: Gunmen Kill 20 Worshipers In Kaduna Mosque by Caseless: 8:33am On Oct 15, 2012
nagoma:

You are a real Christian.
infact, a church-going and bible-carrying one.
Re: Gunmen Kill 20 Worshipers In Kaduna Mosque by Asiwaju9ja(m): 8:35am On Oct 15, 2012
BinghiNya: christianity is: evil,graceless,useless,hypocrisy,for retards when a church is attacked it is muslims but if it is mosque speculations start the press is pro christian

So all what BH and other islamic gangs has been doing in d name of Allah and islam is not evil? I wonder why most muslims are like u? parochial, gullible,violent,remorseless, wicked,visionless,loveless,hateful..... Please add ur own peeps. Inasmuch as violence is not d exclusive preserve of islam. Christianity preaches LOVE as its Cardinal Message. Love ur neighbour as urself. God is Love.
Re: Gunmen Kill 20 Worshipers In Kaduna Mosque by joncom(m): 9:45am On Oct 15, 2012
basisop: What is good for Greece is good for Uganda. Gbam!!!
lol. What do u think https://www.nairaland.com/1074750/ur-most-hated-footballer
Re: Gunmen Kill 20 Worshipers In Kaduna Mosque by joncom(m): 10:01am On Oct 15, 2012
misreal: Repent my ppl d kingdom of God is at hand
those in Sudan, Iraq, Afghanistan, Somalia, and all war and suicide stricken countries have been saying dis prayer too. Its only in Nigeria that world will end wen two or more people die.
Re: Gunmen Kill 20 Worshipers In Kaduna Mosque by Circle360: 10:21am On Oct 15, 2012
9ja security na wa 4 u o. They wont go search 4 d criminals they waiting 4 sum group to claim responsibility. R. I. P
Re: Gunmen Kill 20 Worshipers In Kaduna Mosque by BinghiNya(m): 10:29am On Oct 15, 2012
Asiwaju9ja:

So all what BH and other islamic gangs has been doing in d name of Allah and islam is not evil? I wonder why most muslims are like u? parochial, gullible,violent,remorseless, wicked,visionless,loveless,hateful..... Please add ur own peeps. Inasmuch as violence is not d exclusive preserve of islam. Christianity preaches LOVE as its Cardinal Message. Love ur neighbour as urself. God is Love.
love indeed your quotes and your fellow xtian quotes show that
Re: Gunmen Kill 20 Worshipers In Kaduna Mosque by RedLight1: 11:14am On Oct 15, 2012
BinghiNya: christianity is: evil,graceless,useless,hypocrisy,for retards when a church is attacked it is muslims but if it is mosque speculations start the press is pro christian

u are a m0ron... when church is bombed.. muslims claims responsibility ..when they attack mosque no one claims responsibilty... thats the difference
Re: Gunmen Kill 20 Worshipers In Kaduna Mosque by RedLight1: 11:18am On Oct 15, 2012
caseless: and u forgot to point out the religion muslims in jos have problem with b4 that sallah day attack which led to body of some muslims, who fell victims dat day being shreded. Its always muslims and xtains na. U knw it, u wan jst defend ur religion.

still doesnt make em christians... u forgot some criminals are hiding under the guise of boko haram to perpetrate evil in north... thats why everyone had to wait for boko haram to claim responsibility.... what if some atheists or hindu decide to hide under problem btw muslim and christians in jos to unleash mayhem?
Re: Gunmen Kill 20 Worshipers In Kaduna Mosque by Asiwaju9ja(m): 11:50am On Oct 15, 2012
BinghiNya: love indeed your quotes and your fellow xtian quotes show that
Learn to love, u'll find God on ur quest. Most muslims are parochial, gullible,violent,remorseless, wicked,visionless,loveless,hateful,one track mind, unforgiving,sex perverts, hypocrites etc. Take a random sample of muslims u know and tell me how many escapes these qualities? Mind you not with ur biased, indoctrinated mind.
Re: Gunmen Kill 20 Worshipers In Kaduna Mosque by Nobody: 12:49pm On Oct 15, 2012
once again see what actually happened here

https://www.nairaland.com/1074986/gunmen-kill-village-head-22
Re: Gunmen Kill 20 Worshipers In Kaduna Mosque by ignis: 9:16pm On Oct 15, 2012
acidtalk:

And your parents actually wasted money on you while growing up?
They should have traded you out to human traffickers to go pros*titute in Italy.

Shame on your pathetic life.
If that is what your parents are doing with your sisters, everybody is not like your wretched nincompoop parent
Re: Gunmen Kill 20 Worshipers In Kaduna Mosque by Beckytosh: 10:06pm On Jun 08, 2013
I pray peace returns to this country

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Remembering Today In History: The Day Abacha Seized Power / Tinubu, Amaechi, Saraki, Others Under Surveillance, Their Phones Hacked – APC / Shame On Those Wishing Buhari Dead- Adesina

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.