Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,180,832 members, 7,912,266 topics. Date: Tuesday, 06 August 2024 at 04:30 AM

My Own Piece Of The National Cake! - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / My Own Piece Of The National Cake! (707 Views)

An Inspirational Piece By Jack Ma(founder Of Alibaba) About Poor People / I Have A Piece Of Land In Aba How Do I Make Money With It? / Transport And Haulage Business (i need your help and piece of Advice) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Own Piece Of The National Cake! by isp1(m): 5:17pm On Jan 22, 2008
Have you heard about the over N40 Billion scheme freely provided by our Federal Ministry of Education to enable all cut a piece of the National Cake starting from the Educational Sector while waiting to harness more from the other sectors?

If you are yet to hear about this, send a mail to cfs2008@iconsystemplus.com

It is a good one and you must not fail to be part of it. Check for anyone who is aware of this scheme and they will tell you more.

Waiting to see your posts on this scheme.
Re: My Own Piece Of The National Cake! by isp1(m): 5:18pm On Jan 23, 2008
Thanks to those who have sent me their emails. I love your responses but there is still something I want to make point clear here.

This is not a get rich quick scheme at all. You should be sure that you will have to do some works. As you go ahead doing this job, your funds keep coming in on daily basis without any hindrance.

Good luck as you continue enjoying your own piece of the National Cake.
Re: My Own Piece Of The National Cake! by henchmark: 11:04am On Jan 24, 2008
is it a crime if you go home with the entire N40,000,000,000.00? why are you asking people to come and join you? there is somethjing you are not telling us? what are your gains? I DEY SUSPECT YOU OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.
Re: My Own Piece Of The National Cake! by isp1(m): 11:13pm On Jan 24, 2008
henchmark:

is it a crime if you go home with the entire N40,000,000,000.00? why are you asking people to come and join you? there is somethjing you are not telling us? what are your gains? I DEY SUSPECT YOU OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.

Hench, even if you are the owner of the lotto, you can never boast of winning with all numbers correct. No matter how hard you try to work, you cannot bag in all this funds. Nawa for you sef. E be like say u get small big eye shaa but you have a big point there. If it were possible for just one person to bag them all then I personally wouldn't have known about it. It was from somewhere that I found it not and so also you are doing the same. That is just the thing there. Don't be suspicious about it all. If you get the hidden idea behind this you will only but laugh and start off your own part time gold mine.

Great success if you come along this gold mining experience!

(1) (Reply)

Former Pres. Obasanjo Should Be Disgraced In Some Way! / Couldn't Figure Out The Caption That Would Make You Read This Thread.a Must Read / Eternal Oil Share Down Slop

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.