Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,126 members, 7,916,303 topics. Date: Friday, 09 August 2024 at 07:59 PM

North Should Pull Out Of Nigeria Take Its Destiny Into Its Hands-alhaji Bello - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / North Should Pull Out Of Nigeria Take Its Destiny Into Its Hands-alhaji Bello (12964 Views)

North Should Start Grooming Jonathan’s Successor In 2019 – Ahmadu Ali / North Should Stop Exporting Donkeys To The East. Pictures Included / The Story Behind The Asian Tigers (Nigeria Take Note) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

North Should Pull Out Of Nigeria Take Its Destiny Into Its Hands-alhaji Bello by Germannig: 5:03pm On Oct 14, 2012
http://www.naijapundit.com/news/north-should-pull-out-of-nigeria-and-take-its-destiny-into-its-hands-alhaji-bello-kirfi

North Should Pull Out of Nigeria and Take Its Destiny Into Its Hands-Alhaji Bello Kirfi

Written by Alaba Johnson on 14 October 2012.
6 Comments and 0 Reactions
Confusion at Northern leaders summit over secession call

There was an air of shock and astonishment at the North-East Forum for Unity and Development (NEFUD) which held in Bauchi after the Convener of the summit, Alhaji Bello Kirfi, said that the North should pull out of Nigeria and take ‘our destiny in our hands’.

But for the quick intervention of the former army chief Lt. Gen. T.Y. Danjuma, who called Kirfi to order, the situation would have degenerated even further. Said Danjuma after the statement was made “As someone who went to the war front and survived it, I must warn that this statement be withdrawn immediately."

The summit which was called to promote unity in the Northeast zone of Nigeria was however shunned by all the governors of the zone as well as leading politicians like former Vice President, Atiku Abubakar.

Former Minister of Finance and leader of the Northern Political Leaders Forum, Malam Adamu Ciroma was however in attendance.

After the call for the withdrawal of the statement, Kirfi said it had been withdrawn for the meantime meaning that it could be out forward again.

It would be recalled that some politicians from the North had been bitter over the emergence of a Southerner as President in the person of President Goodluck Jonathan and one of them, Alhaji Lawal Kaita, had in 2010 promised that the North "would make Nigeria ungovernable" should Dr. Goodluck Jonathan win the election of 2011.
Re: North Should Pull Out Of Nigeria Take Its Destiny Into Its Hands-alhaji Bello by Chanchit: 6:35pm On Oct 14, 2012
I just hope those parasites would be dumb enough to carry out the plan... Buh Danjuma WHY....!

2 Likes

Re: North Should Pull Out Of Nigeria Take Its Destiny Into Its Hands-alhaji Bello by ITbomb(m): 6:36pm On Oct 14, 2012
omg. can this be true. they ve my full support. cant wait to see that day

2 Likes

Re: North Should Pull Out Of Nigeria Take Its Destiny Into Its Hands-alhaji Bello by Nobody: 6:05am On Oct 15, 2012
Kudos to Bello for saying the truth.

Danjuma has always been a murdering sycophant. He loves Nigeria only because of the
Benefits (oil blocks, contracts, etc) that he is able to wrestle via corrupts means.

8 Likes

Re: North Should Pull Out Of Nigeria Take Its Destiny Into Its Hands-alhaji Bello by Callotti: 6:21am On Oct 15, 2012
Absolutely not!
Just like you can't trust the Igbos. . . the Northerners cannot be trusted with secession.
They will still find their ways with truck loads of Fulani herdsmen from Chad and hell knows where else to cause wahala.
Bottom line? Any fragment that breaks away from Nigeria is a threat to Nigeria.

Good news. A few disgruntled folk do not speak for the whole.
I would love to hear from well fed Northerners like Sanusi and Sambo.
Not poverty-stricken, sentimental sloths like this one.
Thank you!

Dear Norherners. . .please sit in the North and continue to bomb yourselves. kiss

3 Likes

Re: North Should Pull Out Of Nigeria Take Its Destiny Into Its Hands-alhaji Bello by Nobody: 6:25am On Oct 15, 2012
^^ this is the kind of warped thinking that has brought nigeria to its knees.

1 Like

Re: North Should Pull Out Of Nigeria Take Its Destiny Into Its Hands-alhaji Bello by Callotti: 6:44am On Oct 15, 2012
I don't blame you. . . if you really fought for independence against a common enemy. . . like most brave countries did, AND WITH SCARS TO SHOW FOR WARFARE. . .I doubt you will make the noise you keep making for secession. What do you expect from disgruntled, indolent pre-historic cave men and women of the ever backward Nigeria?

This is the result when independence was handed to you forefathers on a platter of gold.
Had you shed a few drops of blood against Britain or even the flies that constantly perch around your anal cavities. . . you would have known better.
So sorry for ya useless lives!

I hope your wish never comes true in my lifetime. . .another exponential multiplication of the failure factor from Nigerians as usual will be too much to bear.

By the half of one century of existence. . . the Americans were still fighting wars. . .and expanding.
Olodo Nigerians are trying to move back in time to satiate the pangs war-hunger and of the thirst of blood they have been smelling in their urine. . .(not even fresh better blood smell for sacrifice) !
What a shame! cheesy

1 Like

Re: North Should Pull Out Of Nigeria Take Its Destiny Into Its Hands-alhaji Bello by Nobody: 6:49am On Oct 15, 2012
^^still more warped thinking and emotive 'logic'

So, because we did not fight the British for independence: does that mean we should continue
to exist in a failed state. Think straight for once, leave your emotions out of it.

1 Like

Re: North Should Pull Out Of Nigeria Take Its Destiny Into Its Hands-alhaji Bello by Callotti: 6:51am On Oct 15, 2012
Please, gerrrof the DAMN net and make good use of your time. angry
Is your ALUU village only good for 'lynching' cell phone robbers?
Abi you nor sabi whia ASOKORO dey again?

It takes a MONUMENTAL failure like you to breed failures for generations to come.
You can't even fight Boko Haram. . . .Or kidnappers from your state.
Please, we all know Nigeria is gangrenous. . .no need spreading the rot to other places!
It is either you find a cure for your CANCER of laziness and corruption. . .or DIE FAILURES!!!! kiss

You only have two options. . . . I have given them to you. kiss
Any person with an iota of nobility will DIE TRYING TO SUCCEED.
Mba. . .not with the 'special creatures' called Nigerians.
ALWAYS WHINING! LAZZZZZZZZZZZZZZY AS HUMPTY DUMPTIES. . . . TWA!!!!
Re: North Should Pull Out Of Nigeria Take Its Destiny Into Its Hands-alhaji Bello by Callotti: 7:04am On Oct 15, 2012
http://geography.about.com/cs/countries/a/newcountries.htm

Updated June 12, 2012
Since 1990, 34 new countries have been created. The dissolution of the USSR and Yugoslavia in the early 1990s caused the creation of most of the newly independent states.

You probably know about many of these changes but a few of these new countries seemed to slip by almost unnoticed. This comprehensive listing will update you about the countries which have formed since 1990

Armenia
Azerbaijan
Belarus
Estonia
Georgia
Kazakhstan
Kyrgyzstan
Latvia
Lithuania
Moldova
Russia
Tajikistan
Turkmenistan
Ukraine
Uzbekistan

More education for you.
Behold. . . the worlds newest countries. AFTER HEAVY FIGHTING!!!
DID YOU SEE ANY COUNTRY WITH THE LAZY BLACK RACE UP THERE?
Una nor go take shame respect una selves.
Sheeeeeeeeeeeesh!!!!

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dissolution_of_the_Soviet_Union

[size=20pt]Even as independent nations, the former Soviet republics have retained close links with Russia and formed multilateral organizations such as the Eurasian Economic Community, the Union State, the Customs Union of Belarus, Kazakhstan and Russia and the Eurasian Union to enhance economic and security cooperation.[/size]

CAN YOU AS GREEEEEEEEEEEDY, SELFISH NIGERIANS DO THE SAME?
You can't even live in peace on NL or ANY Nigerian messageboard abi na GOSSIPBOARD!
Una nor dey shame? cheesy
Re: North Should Pull Out Of Nigeria Take Its Destiny Into Its Hands-alhaji Bello by Nobody: 7:09am On Oct 15, 2012
Callotti: http://geography.about.com/cs/countries/a/newcountries.htm

More education for you.
Behold. . . the worlds newest countries. AFTER HEAVY FIGHTING!!!
DID YOU SEE ANY COUNTRY WITH THE LAZY BLACK RACE UP THERE?

Una nor dey shame? cheesy

It is your kind of mentality that makes other races label the black race as LAZY.
Your inability to intellectually engage the truth about the Nigerian situation is appalling.

Still more appalling is your recourse to war/violence as the only way to gain sovereignty.
This is the year 2012 remember

2 Likes

Re: North Should Pull Out Of Nigeria Take Its Destiny Into Its Hands-alhaji Bello by Callotti: 7:20am On Oct 15, 2012
quid:

It is your kind of mentality that makes other races label the black race as LAZY.
Your inability to intellectually engage the truth about the Nigerian situation is appalling.

Still more appalling is your recourse to war/violence as the only way to gain sovereignty.

grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin

This is the year 2012 remember

Because you received independence on a platter of gold. . . you also want secession on a platter of gold.
Please, NAME ONE INSTANCE where that has been the case.
Be ready to fight and die for your wish.
Now, get to work.

My "inability to engage in truth about the Nigerian situation is appalling" indeed. . . . grin
Thank you!

Now get to work I say. . . . . and go and help the Northerners pull out of Nigeria.
What are you waiting for? cheesy
Biafra also wants the same. . . .YOU HAVE YOUR WORK CUT OUT FOR YOU.
Please, get busy and stop wasting my diesel. kiss
Re: North Should Pull Out Of Nigeria Take Its Destiny Into Its Hands-alhaji Bello by Nobody: 7:23am On Oct 15, 2012
Callotti:

Because you received independence on a platter of gold. . . you also want secession on a platter of gold.
Please, NAME ONE INSTANCE where that has been the case.
Be ready to fight and die for your wish.
Now, get to work.

My "inability to engage in truth about the Nigerian situation is appalling" indeed. . . . grin
Thank you!

Now get to work I say. . . . . and go and help the Northerners pull out of Nigeria.
What are you waiting for? cheesy
Biafra also wants the same. . . .YOU HAVE YOUR WORK CUT OUT FOR YOU.
Please, get busy and stop wasting my diesel. kiss

Another war criminal in the making. Keep it up.
Re: North Should Pull Out Of Nigeria Take Its Destiny Into Its Hands-alhaji Bello by Callotti: 7:24am On Oct 15, 2012
quid:

Another war criminal
in the making. Keep it up.

shocked

You have been reading too much 'Rambo' on NL.
Instead of making noise with your fingers around NL. . . please, visit your village.
Come back and tell us if the North or any part of Nigeria is talking about 'pulling out'!
I have been here for almost 2 weeks. . . all they can think of is how to battle flood and oil subsidy removal.
One slap from JTF will re-arrange your defective faculties.
Starting with those ya BLAAAAAAACK, 'Mandingo-2-Naira-Kpomo'lips!
Guaranteed.

Do have a lovely day. . . .off to braid my hair. (I don't mean PUBIC!) kiss
Re: North Should Pull Out Of Nigeria Take Its Destiny Into Its Hands-alhaji Bello by Nobody: 7:42am On Oct 15, 2012
Callotti:

shocked

You have been reading too much 'Rambo' on NL.
Instead of making noise with your fingers around NL. . . please, visit your village.
Come back and tell us if the North or any part of Nigeria is talking about 'pulling out'!
I have been here for almost 2 weeks. . . all they can think of is how to battle flood and oil subsidy removal.
One slap from JTF will re-arrange your defective faculties.
Starting with those ya BLAAAAAAACK, 'Mandingo-2-Naira-Kpomo'lips!
Guaranteed.

Do have a lovely day. . . .off to braid my hair. (I don't mean PUBIC!) kiss

your colonial masters, the UK, have since evolved beyond your blood-thirsty ideas. Scotland has been moving to secede from the UK for some time now (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Scottish_independence). Do you hear anyone talking about shooting guns/killing ?

Evolve your thought process my friend.
Re: North Should Pull Out Of Nigeria Take Its Destiny Into Its Hands-alhaji Bello by MIB1(m): 8:32am On Oct 15, 2012
God pls let this bcome a reality asap, in Jesus name we ve prayed AMEN
Re: North Should Pull Out Of Nigeria Take Its Destiny Into Its Hands-alhaji Bello by Afam4eva(m): 9:14am On Oct 15, 2012
Why was Danjuma in that meeting sef? The guy don spoil show...But i find it surprising that any Northerner will make such a statement considering the benefits that they have gotten from being part of Nigeria,
Re: North Should Pull Out Of Nigeria Take Its Destiny Into Its Hands-alhaji Bello by GhostFaceKiller: 9:53am On Oct 15, 2012
what most of you are not aware of is that the north was first to seccede before Biafra
Re: North Should Pull Out Of Nigeria Take Its Destiny Into Its Hands-alhaji Bello by Nobody: 10:15am On Oct 15, 2012
GhostFaceKiller: what most of you are not aware of is that the north was first to seccede before Biafra

It was the British that persuaded Murtala Mohammed to drop the idea.
That was why they were so brutal in their genocide attempt.

People like Danjuma are wasting their time, Nigeria will split whether they like it or not
Re: North Should Pull Out Of Nigeria Take Its Destiny Into Its Hands-alhaji Bello by MadCow1: 10:16am On Oct 15, 2012
We accept..

1 Like

Re: North Should Pull Out Of Nigeria Take Its Destiny Into Its Hands-alhaji Bello by skydeep(f): 10:19am On Oct 15, 2012
If this is a dream I wont forgive myself. Pls I cant wait to see their own flag grin
Re: North Should Pull Out Of Nigeria Take Its Destiny Into Its Hands-alhaji Bello by Nobody: 10:19am On Oct 15, 2012
D flood has left d streets, it is now in people's brains!

1 Like

Re: North Should Pull Out Of Nigeria Take Its Destiny Into Its Hands-alhaji Bello by solomon111(m): 10:20am On Oct 15, 2012
Ndi offemmanu;
you have now heard from your masters that division is of a necessity.
Maybe you will give the biafrans breathing space now.
Re: North Should Pull Out Of Nigeria Take Its Destiny Into Its Hands-alhaji Bello by safarigirl(f): 10:26am On Oct 15, 2012
Because Biafra talk, every eediot don reach to follow join mouth, mtcheew.......Easier said than done...which North will secede? Somewhere in their small minds, they will just end uo like Mali, Chad, Sudan and those other African countries with Muslim extremists, no investors, no proper education, zilch!

The same North that doesn't approve of the West, they should know, to survive you need the West, as allies, ask China, Russia et al, they may not be on good terms with the likes of US and Germany, but they're still able to manipulate and coerce them....

Northerners will not survive without the rest of Nigeria, they can barely even survive with Nigeria, a people who are their own enemy, a proper example of shooting one's self in the foot....

5 Likes

Re: North Should Pull Out Of Nigeria Take Its Destiny Into Its Hands-alhaji Bello by executinal(m): 10:26am On Oct 15, 2012
Let them keep it coming. Next is Yorubas
Re: North Should Pull Out Of Nigeria Take Its Destiny Into Its Hands-alhaji Bello by Blazay(m): 10:26am On Oct 15, 2012
quid:

your colonial masters, the UK, have since evolved beyond your blood-thirsty ideas. Scotland has been moving to secede from the UK for some time now (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Scottish_independence). Do you hear anyone talking about shooting guns/killing ?

Evolve your thought process my friend.

Let us start with Sudan. . . .

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sudan

[size=20pt]Sudan suffered seventeen years of civil war[/size] during the First Sudanese Civil War (1955–1972) followed by ethnic, religious and economic conflicts between the Muslim Arabs of Northern Sudan and the mostly animist and Christian Nilotes of Southern Sudan.[14][15] This led to the Second Sudanese Civil War in 1983. Because of continuing political and military struggles, Sudan was seized in a bloodless coup d'état by colonel Omar al-Bashir in 1989, who thereafter proclaimed himself President of Sudan.[16] The civil war ended with the signing of a Comprehensive Peace Agreement which granted autonomy to what was then the southern region of the country. Following a referendum held in January 2011, South Sudan seceded on 9 July 2011 with the consent of Sudan.[17]

Leave oyinbo peeps like the Scots alone. CIVILIZED PEOPLE NEGOTIATE. . . . Primitive beings do not have such privileges!
Sudan fought for independence from itself too.
I repeat. . . YOU WILL HAVE TO SHED SOME BLOOD TO MOVE AN INCH FROM NIGERIA.
Please, get busy! kiss
Nigeria has 36 states?. . . .begin to 'PULL OUT'! Which part? grin

If the Ojukwu's war(It would be an insult to historians to call that episode of foolishness a 'civil war') did not teach you anything. . .a refresher course might.
This topic is not debatable.
Biafra could not even survive 2.5 years. . . before KWASHIOKOR took a toll and the cowards fled to ABIJAN!
Re: North Should Pull Out Of Nigeria Take Its Destiny Into Its Hands-alhaji Bello by lacasa: 10:29am On Oct 15, 2012
Noisemakers from the North
Dreamers from the East
Agberos from the West
Savages from the South/South

Mtcheeu!!! angry

2 Likes

Re: North Should Pull Out Of Nigeria Take Its Destiny Into Its Hands-alhaji Bello by Suljosh: 10:30am On Oct 15, 2012
ITbomb: omg. can this be true. they ve my full support. cant wait to see that day
and u tink there wld b peace in ur region? tink twice, b cuz dose norther peps are animals!
Re: North Should Pull Out Of Nigeria Take Its Destiny Into Its Hands-alhaji Bello by Nobody: 10:30am On Oct 15, 2012
afam4eva: Why was Danjuma in that meeting sef? The guy don spoil show...But i find it surprising that any Northerner will make such a statement considering the benefits that they have gotten from being part of Nigeria,
TY Danjuma.....I hate than man to the core! He is one of the people holding nigeria together for his selfish gains.seems some ethnic groups know how to rant about pulling out of nigeria but cannot actually enforce it.Nigeria is due for break up! I hope the break up of Nigeria in 2015 would be actualized!

1 Like

Re: North Should Pull Out Of Nigeria Take Its Destiny Into Its Hands-alhaji Bello by Akshow: 10:33am On Oct 15, 2012
solomon111: Ndi offemmanu;
you have now heard from your masters that division is of a necessity.
Maybe you will give the biafrans breathing space now.
omo Igbo Okoronkazi go tend to your customers, intellectuals are talkin, not bigots
Re: North Should Pull Out Of Nigeria Take Its Destiny Into Its Hands-alhaji Bello by Burger01(m): 10:33am On Oct 15, 2012
Welcoming statement of the year from the North. It's high time for secession. Take the bull by the horn...Kudos..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Femi Fani-Kayode Files N10bn Suit Against Sahara Reporters For Defamation / Dapchi: DSS Negotiated Release Of Abducted Girls - Defense Headquarters Reveals / Sylva: FG May Sell Port Harcourt Refinery After $1.5bn Rehabilitation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.