Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,058 members, 7,887,020 topics. Date: Thursday, 11 July 2024 at 07:22 PM

Pastors That Have Been And Still Are Impactful - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastors That Have Been And Still Are Impactful (21482 Views)

Pastors That Are Poor Were Not Called By God- Uma Ukpai / Mega Church Pastors That Fell For Adultery / Nigeria Popular Pastors That May Lead You To Hell If You Follow Their Doctrine (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastors That Have Been And Still Are Impactful by Nobody: 1:30pm On Oct 21, 2012
W.F. Kumuyi

That's the pastor that impacts a lot to my life aside catholic priests.
Re: Pastors That Have Been And Still Are Impactful by elpatch(m): 1:35pm On Oct 21, 2012
That will be sam adeyemi,I always enjoy his tv prog...success power.neva set my on him though.
Re: Pastors That Have Been And Still Are Impactful by jayplect(m): 1:39pm On Oct 21, 2012
Omo Alata:

Never heard of him smiley
Really
Re: Pastors That Have Been And Still Are Impactful by buoye1(m): 1:47pm On Oct 21, 2012
Apostle sulieman Johnson of Omega Fire ministry[OFM]&Pastor A.A. Adeoti of Blessed Assurance Liberation Ministry[BALM]
Re: Pastors That Have Been And Still Are Impactful by benkings(m): 1:47pm On Oct 21, 2012
On d last day nobody wil ask u wich pastor has impacted on ur lyf most or wich church u attended,....TBJOSHUA say xo
Re: Pastors That Have Been And Still Are Impactful by Tinynita(f): 2:09pm On Oct 21, 2012
Julieccentric:
I know your kind and for your info pastor Kumuyi doesn't condemn,I have my roots there even though am no longer a member.
nd who is saying anytin abt being condemned...pls try nd undastand b4 u blabb...besides church can't take any1 2 Heaven
Re: Pastors That Have Been And Still Are Impactful by sexyglow(f): 2:12pm On Oct 21, 2012
Dr paul Enenche of Dunamis Church Abuja.
Re: Pastors That Have Been And Still Are Impactful by emanobis(m): 2:31pm On Oct 21, 2012
frosbel: Follow Christ the Last ADAM, a true MAN of GOD , the Son of GOD and our MESSIAH and you will never fail.

God has not called us to follow MEN , he has called us to FOLLOW JESUS.

We are to follow in the steps of JESUS not Adeboye or Kumuiyi.

If you keep following MEN your focus will be removed from JESUS and you will fall into error.

Honour MEN but follow JESUS.

If we had followed JESUS all along through his Spirit , there would not be over 40,000 denominations and growing, there would have been ONE unified church.

"Even from your own number men will arise and distort the truth in order to draw away disciples after them." - Acts 20:30

i wonder hw sum ppl passed their English lang.
D thread says 'd impact our Pastors' had on us & nt '2 follow their footsteps'.
U r thereby judging

2 Likes

Re: Pastors That Have Been And Still Are Impactful by Elebiju: 2:50pm On Oct 21, 2012
Reverend king,pls don't tell me he is off d list cos the topic is abt impact and it varies it can either be G̶̲̥̅̊o̲̣̥ø̲̣̣̥d or bad and our dear reverend king has made some impact
Re: Pastors That Have Been And Still Are Impactful by Elebiju: 2:55pm On Oct 21, 2012
Okoro2015:

That's the pastor that impacts a lot to my life aside catholic priests.
shey catholic priests D̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥γ̲̣̣̥ make impacts?hun catholic!deceitful people
Re: Pastors That Have Been And Still Are Impactful by rareman(m): 2:57pm On Oct 21, 2012
Rev sam adeyemi of Daystar christian center
Re: Pastors That Have Been And Still Are Impactful by Nobody: 2:57pm On Oct 21, 2012
1. Archbishop Benson Idahosa
2. Pastor John Okpara
3. Pastor John Ugwu
4. Apostle Johnson Sulaiman
5. Bishop Dauda Mawazi
Re: Pastors That Have Been And Still Are Impactful by Dibangoking(m): 3:23pm On Oct 21, 2012
Pastor Tunde Bakare speaks well but there are so many things about him that i still dont get.
Bottom line prefer pastor.W.F Kumuyi
Re: Pastors That Have Been And Still Are Impactful by budwizer(m): 3:24pm On Oct 21, 2012
Pst Enoch Adejare Adeboye

Great man

1 Like

Re: Pastors That Have Been And Still Are Impactful by Techwriter: 3:33pm On Oct 21, 2012
top five:
Pst. David Ogueli
Bro Gbile Akanni
Pst Poju Oyemade
Pst Sunday Adelaja
Bishop T. D. Jakes

Then others like
E A adeboye
Oyedepo

2 Likes

Re: Pastors That Have Been And Still Are Impactful by Ideyontop: 3:44pm On Oct 21, 2012
REV BIODUN FATOYINBO. www.cozanigeria.org

you can watch him live on the internet on tuesdays by 6pm and sundays by 9am.

1 Like

Re: Pastors That Have Been And Still Are Impactful by kreamstaff: 4:05pm On Oct 21, 2012
Food for thought to those glorifying their pastors

[b] 1 Corinthians 3 :3 -11
King James 2000 Bible 

3For you are yet carnal: for while there is among you envying, and strife, and divisions, are you not carnal, and walk as men?

4For while one says, I am of Paul; and another, I am of Apollos; are you not carnal?

5Who then is Paul, and who is Apollos, but ministers by whom you believed, even as the Lord gave to every man?

6I have planted, Apollos watered; but God gave the increase.

7So then neither is he that plants anything, neither he that waters; but God that gives the increase.

8Now he that plants and he that waters are one: and every man shall receive his own reward according to his own labor.

9For we are laborers together with God: you are God's field, you are God's building.

10According to the grace of God which is given unto me, as a wise master builder, I have laid the foundation, and another builds thereon. But let every man take heed how he builds thereupon.

11For no other foundation can a man lay than what is laid, which is Jesus Christ.[/b]
Re: Pastors That Have Been And Still Are Impactful by Somex10202(m): 4:05pm On Oct 21, 2012
Pastor taiwo odukoya(fountain of life),pastor poju oyemade(convenant christain centre,and prophet segun oyekan(revival evangelical prayer ministries)
Re: Pastors That Have Been And Still Are Impactful by donchelsea: 4:27pm On Oct 21, 2012
Past chris oyak then for the impactation of d Holy Spirit years ago but Now, past Best Oziligbo of Word Exploit Assembly
Re: Pastors That Have Been And Still Are Impactful by vichofu(m): 4:31pm On Oct 21, 2012
Bishop David Oyedepo,
Bishop David Abioye,
Pastor Sam Adeyemi,
Pastor Chris C. Charles,
Bishop Mensah Otabil (Ghana)

1 Like

Re: Pastors That Have Been And Still Are Impactful by Deewonder(f): 4:41pm On Oct 21, 2012
Chidosqi: This is a very good thread and its just a forum for us to share Pastors who have impacted our lives.
For me Pastor Tuned Joda of Christ Chapel, a very great man.
Pastor Chris with his teaching on the influence of the Spirit.
In Abuja you can attend the first Five Star Church in Nigeria - Common Wealth of Zion Assembly Pastors by Rev. Bidden Fatoyinbo.
Its 5 Star by service to their members and visitors. Their worship arenas are usually Behind and by miles they are ahead of other churches in music and commitment to members welfare.
Re: Pastors That Have Been And Still Are Impactful by Deewonder(f): 4:42pm On Oct 21, 2012
Chidosqi: This is a very good thread and its just a forum for us to share Pastors who have impacted our lives.
For me Pastor Tuned Joda of Christ Chapel, a very great man.
Pastor Chris with his teaching on the influence of the Spirit.
In Abuja you can attend the first Five Star Church in Nigeria - Common Wealth of Zion Assembly Pastors by Rev. Bidden Fatoyinbo.
Its 5 Star by service to their members and visitors. Their worship arenas are usually Behind and by miles they are ahead of other churches in music and commitment to members welfare.
u ar so funny bros or who u be.
Imagine, music in church to u is now competition, and u want more people to join ur church to get welfare abi?
Re: Pastors That Have Been And Still Are Impactful by Nobody: 4:44pm On Oct 21, 2012
Archbishop Idem Ikon....his teaching is always filled with power
Re: Pastors That Have Been And Still Are Impactful by Emmzalon: 5:12pm On Oct 21, 2012
Dr pastor paul enenche of DIGC. His unrelenting purpose of fearlessly saying the raw word irrespective of ϑ situation abt ϑ endtime surrounding churches and his high ruggedity in the spirit coupled with his huge anointing is positively affecting dis generation. ‎​ȋ̊ see ϑ kingdom of darkness crashing tru' ϑ glory of God on him. Above all,every man of God ‎​ȋ̊ fall under dere ministration affects me positively 2. Much respect to our father in ϑ lord: Pastor ea adeboye, ‎​ȋ̊ always see ϑ glory of God tru' his mantle and humility.
Re: Pastors That Have Been And Still Are Impactful by BALOUSJAY: 5:18pm On Oct 21, 2012
abysirius: Bro. Gbile Akanni. He is a role model and a good teacher of what I called: True Word of God.
Re: Pastors That Have Been And Still Are Impactful by Medley(m): 5:33pm On Oct 21, 2012
ANY-PEN :
if pastors have really impacted just the Christians in this nation, the whole of the country wont be this worse and there would have been more converts from other religions to Christianity not converts from one christian denomination to another. conclusion, No impact of pastors on the people's lives in this country

really, the pastor that impacts a life cannot also choose the way of life the person will live. Some recieve the word on stony ground.
Re: Pastors That Have Been And Still Are Impactful by Nobody: 5:36pm On Oct 21, 2012
Elebiju: shey catholic priests D̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥γ̲̣̣̥ make impacts?hun catholic!deceitful people

That stereotype apart from being a direct result of ignorance is devilish.
Re: Pastors That Have Been And Still Are Impactful by princemedico: 6:00pm On Oct 21, 2012
Rev Chidi Okorofor. He speaks the word of God undiluted.

1 Like

Re: Pastors That Have Been And Still Are Impactful by glucogenic: 6:06pm On Oct 21, 2012
* Anthony Cardinal Okogie
* Most Rev. Mathew Hassan Kukah- voice of justice
* Archbishop kaigama of Jos- warms Catholics & Christians never to revenge boko attacks.

1 Like

Re: Pastors That Have Been And Still Are Impactful by aybaba73yahoocouk(m): 6:32pm On Oct 21, 2012
Particularly pastor ayo oritsejafor. God has used him so much in my life 4 over 33yrs.he makes bible easy 4 me to undstand.the way he preaches d word of God n quote scriptures makes us tag him d walking bible.most times wen i want to make sum decisions,as i listen to him i get direction.he always tels us abt righteous living.i love dis great man of God so so much.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

VIDEO: OPM Opens It's 13th Free Schools In Port Harcourt - Free To Everyone / Pastor Oritsejafor Drags Fashola To Court Over Planned Demolition Of Church / Do You Think Someone Can Actually Bewitch Or Curse Another Person?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.