Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,399 members, 7,978,266 topics. Date: Friday, 18 October 2024 at 01:20 AM

Study Opportunities In Ukraine - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Study Opportunities In Ukraine (28656 Views)

Nigerian Ambassador To Ukraine Warns Nigerians Not To Study In Ukraine / Help: Nigerian Accent Is Killing My Opportunities In Usa / Any Info About Student Life In Ukraine? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Go Down)

Re: Study Opportunities In Ukraine by prince84(m): 2:15am On May 17, 2008
@kemmy100

please answer this questions for me

what is the official language in finland, and what language do you study with?

Do you realy feel safe in finland?

finland is closest to russia than ukraine from the north so what makes you think its safe for you?

Do you think any african realy feel good in europe?

you are just realy naive we are all here for one reason or the other, if its to study, then study and go home, if its to hustle try your best

but my dear kemmy100 if you have any issues to discuss make a thread for it and dont come saying jack you dont know

@all our prospective students, we have never said ukraine is the promised land, but its an alternative for those who want qualitative education at reduced cost, its not the best place in the world but it serves its purpose for those who know,
Re: Study Opportunities In Ukraine by savanaha: 2:30am On May 17, 2008
MAy be this prince guy is prince belezabub the devil recruiting for some blacks to be killed in Ukraine or any Eastern European country. All the little idiots following and asking about information need to take heed. Racism is not one of those things you ignore, its not like the greed of Nigerian government, they will take your life for real. As in kill you, stab, shank, murder, you will die. Go study in Ghana or Chad and stop thinking everything white is got to be right.

The Blood of Jesus
Re: Study Opportunities In Ukraine by revcom(m): 1:08pm On May 25, 2008
prince84 you no dey make sense , at all , you know about rasicm why help ppl to it ?? yes everywhere is rasict but my friend dont use that as an advantage , how much have you made so far with this runs huh ,

give guys good offers if you love your country ok , that will be very nice dont you think , you have arms as i read , so you want those coming too have there arms what are you leading to = WAR ,
Re: Study Opportunities In Ukraine by vodkat: 11:37pm On May 29, 2008
419 alert.

Scammers your karma awaits you X 10.

Dont say u werent told!!
Re: Study Opportunities In Ukraine by cooljade(f): 1:16am On May 30, 2008
@ Prince 84.

in the name of God, do not lead hopefulls into the shadows of evil. if you need help financially, pls come back home instead of luring poor Nigerians into a life of total mess and destruction.

my dear fiends, pls don't be deceived by his sweet words. Ukraine is a very difficult place to live. racism there is next to non, even to us bi-racials.
apart from the "skinned heads" who walk about with knives and guns looking for who to kill, you see young children and grown up men drunk and sleeping by the road side on weekdays.

i went visiting my grand parents 3 years ago and vowed never to go back there as my siblings and i were treated like animals. i remember once on a major shopping street near "globus" a man poured beer on my sister and called her a monkey. this is even when our mother is a Ukrainian.

think well my dear friends and consider countries like southafrica, UK and the states instead.
Re: Study Opportunities In Ukraine by chika98: 1:42am On May 30, 2008
That's why am asking wdf is in Ukraine? The natives are even running out of the country sef
Re: Study Opportunities In Ukraine by primematch: 7:29am On May 30, 2008
Well, Its quite interesting so far about the Ukrainian Medical and Engineering Universities. But One thing you must understand is that not every one wishes to study either Medicine or Engineering Courses,, I thinks there are much more social science courses even art courses that so many people wish to study outside as well. It will be nice considering other discipline in regards to foreign students not just Medical and Engineering courses alone.

More so, It is also important to give student the full knowledge of what it take to study and live in a Country like Ukraine because that Country can not and never be compared to some were like the UK and the USA though getting student visa there might be a bit harder to the Ukraine.

However, what does it take to live and work in the Ukraine outside studding there over there. We do want to know more about the Ukrainian standard of living, their economic standard and also their social life style. All this informations are very important for anything that might want to live and study in the Ukraine.
Re: Study Opportunities In Ukraine by prince84(m): 11:02am On Jun 18, 2008
@All posters

Ukraine is not a safe heaven, its nothing even a very nice place, but it is an alternative open to people who want qualitative education at reasonable prices and in due time.

dont get me wrong people, i am only trying to help.
I have not charge anyone a dime all my services are free.

Like i said before its only an alternative to the educationally minded people.
Not for business men/women or for hustlers.

Too much bad mouth from people always suspecting that someone wants to rip them off,meanwhile they get ripped off daily.
if you badmouthers have better alternatives for our people,please do us all a big big favour and post them.

If not shortuppp, i don tie for bad mouth people una too get wicked heart and badmouth.

if you have any issues to say to me write me or call me on+380633368195
+380634465222
Am real not invisible.
Re: Study Opportunities In Ukraine by Olamate: 5:11pm On Jun 22, 2008
Hello thanks for the information, i wanna let you know am interested and i want to know more about it.

Olamate
Re: Study Opportunities In Ukraine by lanre4eja: 6:13pm On Jun 22, 2008
I want to know if you can get admision for any management course there in Ukraine
Re: Study Opportunities In Ukraine by prince84(m): 10:10am On Jun 28, 2008
@ all students who sent in documents to us between march and june all invitation to study letter and admission letters are ready for collection

please contact us as soon as possible via krapka84@yahoo.com or call or text +380634465222 to confirm if yours is among.

for new students please we only want serious student whose main aim is to study not hustle or move to other european countries via ukraine and you must not be more than 27 years of age(Except Masters students) you can also contact us via krapka84@yahoo.com or calls on all our above numbers.

Our congratulations to the sucessful students and we wish you best of luck in your visa application.

please note that when you visa comes through notify us on your planned arrival date and we will advice on which route to use,so as to aviod long hours in train.
Re: Study Opportunities In Ukraine by kemmy100: 12:53pm On Jun 28, 2008
now you spoked me up, what the bloody mess is this? i mean in this day of internet and goggle will you ask whicg is safer, finland or ukriane or whatever its called? i mean just goggle racist killings in ukraine and do the same in finland, and then let me know what you will find? now you come over here tellling ppl that ukraine is the promise land, are you stoned or something? or you think that ppl cant think for themselves anymore? nigeria itself according to development reports is at the level of turkey and ukriane, so what the hell are you lieing to ppl about, go somewhere else with your scam and let ppl that want to tell the truth do it nice and well here, do not let anybody that will get a visa from you to get beaten or killed in kiev cus you will have their bloods on your hands, finland is safe enough cus there ihas never been as much russians in finland and they might not guive you the job that you want, but you can walk in this country 1 am in the night and you have a very high percentage of being fine, this is not the promise land for me, home is, so stop fooling around like a pill of shit
Re: Study Opportunities In Ukraine by dnative(m): 5:38pm On Jun 28, 2008
I doubt people going to Ukraine to study have any job opportunities awaiting them there after their studies. If this is the case, then that would mean they are looking at coming back home or going to other countries to seek employment opportunities. The questions that should be asked then is how are Ukranian degrees regarded back in Nigeria, do they carry any weight with employers? (contributions please). Here in the UK, a Nigerian with a computer science degree from Ukraine holds no better advantage than one from University of Lagos. I can't say about other courses.

So considering the marginal safety factor for blacks in Ukraine, the question my fellow countrymen should ask themselves is - comparing the 'quality' of education to be obtained with the risks of living in Ukraine and against the 'advantages' of holding a Ukranian degree certificate for employment purposes, is it worth going to Ukraine to study? Personally I won't. I'd rather go to the top schools in naija or at best go to ghana if I can't fund an education in the western european countries. Europe get level o my people. If no be panadol, no be the same thing as panadol
Re: Study Opportunities In Ukraine by studyukr: 6:21pm On Aug 08, 2008
We are looking to enrolling African students to study in ukrainain Universities in the october 2008 session for Engineering, Medicine and Social science and preparatoy faculty for russian language studies for foreign students, this starts in November 2008.

Tuition fee starts from USD2000,Invitation and admission fees is USD 350.

Visa guaranteed for all students under 25.

Requirements includes

copy of International passport

secondary school diplomas

Testimonials

All documents should be scanned and sent to us via email.

contact us in ukraine

studyexpert@gmail.com

Also to mr prince84 : are you registered in ukraine? do you have a registration number? please let everyone know
My organisation is dully registered with the ukrainian ministry of education.registration numbers should be pasted to show legitmacy

Andrei Nikitehko.
dobralubova 22
zaporhyrya
Ukraine
Re: Study Opportunities In Ukraine by Esingapore(m): 11:25am On Aug 09, 2008
PLEASE IF EVERY ONE IN THIS FORUM WANT TO STUDY IN ANY OTHER EUROPEAN COUNTRIES OUT SIDE . LIKE LONDON , WALES , IRELAND , SWITERLAND ETC

CONTACT STUDY IN EUROPE

E-MAIL: studyineuropehelper@yahoo.com

CELL: +2348069282796

NIGERIA WEST AFRICA
Re: Study Opportunities In Ukraine by obailala(m): 10:16pm On Aug 09, 2008
@ prince84

I have two important questions for You.

1) Do they teach in english language?

2) You keep saying the fees are affordable, What's the average school fees range like?? (in dollars, pounds or naira) ??
Re: Study Opportunities In Ukraine by prince84(m): 8:56pm On Aug 10, 2008
@ obailala
these are the answers to your question

1. most universities study in english language, especially in medicine, computer science, international relations,tourism and electrical engineering.
although they are a little bit more expensive than language(ukrainain or russian meduim)
2.Fees are as follows

preparatory faculty, USD1500

Engineering faculty, USD 2300

Medicine/Pharmacy, USD 3700.

Also there are new legislation that allows international student transfer to any university in europe using the Bolonia system.

i hope i have answered you questions.
Re: Study Opportunities In Ukraine by prince84(m): 9:05pm On Aug 10, 2008
@ studyukr

I reserve my comment

EC international
Ruska 17,Keiv
Ukraine

registration no UMO 000487.
we are also one of the few accredited agency allow acess in Odesa and simferopool International airports

We know you Know this alreay, mr andrei, aka studyukr .thats you, we know you.
Re: Study Opportunities In Ukraine by steeee(m): 11:50am On Aug 11, 2008
Prince84
thank you for the information u have posted
And is left for any concerned to ask possible questions like racial attack and the rest
What are we talking about racial attack in Ukarine ? what about the SLAVERY Nigerians are undergoing here in their Fatherland ? why are Nigerians MIGRATING everyday? Just go to embassies around ASOKORO area in Abuja u see the EXODUS of young able and Energetic Nigerians fleeing the COUNTRY .
Infact i think any other place is better than this CONTRAPTION called NIGERIA .
Prince84 Kindly furnished me with details of study for undergraduate courses ie Engineering , managemeent and Fianance if there is any ?my email id christainokereke@yahoo.com
I need INFO . Not what u posted , Because i need specfics answer on
1. what are the precise fees ?
2. how much Installements one can pay ?
3. Are there jobs one can do to augement ?
4. Is ukarine part of the Shengen Aggrement
5. where is the embassy located in Nigeria
6. what are the visa requirement
7. Any other useful Info
I will be grateful if these can be sorted out

The issue of having a credible and relaible partner i think we can work out something . just reply these mail .
we can contiune from there
And we both work out modalities on how to protect NIGERIANS doing LEGITMATE BUSINESS AND STUDYING inukarine
expecting your mail
Re: Study Opportunities In Ukraine by Thor(m): 11:57am On Aug 11, 2008
YOU ARE NOT WELCOME IN THE UKRAINE angry angry angry

Associated Press Writers

KIEV, Ukraine (AP) - Nigerian medical student George Itoro Ebong says he was waiting for a bus in central Kiev last year when three young men ran up, shouted racially charged insults at him and smashed a bottle over his head.

In the year since, the 28-year-old says, he feels safest in his dorm or in the lecture hall. When he does go to a cafe or a bar, it's only during the day and with three or four friends.

"On the street it is not safe, on the metro, even on the bus it is not safe," he says.

The numbers of such hate crimes are rising at an alarming rate in this ex-Soviet bloc country, which is trying to hone its reputation as a bastion of democracy as it pursues a spot in the European Union and NATO.

Foreigners in Ukraine have been stunned by the sudden and ferocious spike in violence.

London-based Amnesty International warned in a report released Thursday of an "alarming rise" in the attacks in recent years in this nation of 46 million.

The group said more than 60 people were targeted last year, and that six of them died. More than 30 people were attacked since the beginning of this year, and at least four were killed.

Amnesty did not give data for earlier years, but the United Nations' International Organization for Migration said there were 12 such attacks in 2006, three of them fatal, and only five attacks in 2005.

Much of the violence has been blamed on ultra-rightist groups like the Ukrainian National Labor Party.

The party leader, Evhen Herasymenko, told The Associated Press that attacking dark-skinned foreigners is like "the immune system _ the reaction of a healthy body to the infection that got into it."

Any non-Slavic-looking person can be a target. A black American diplomat, not assigned to Ukraine, was attacked in Kiev in 2005 by a group of men in an apparent hate crime. The diplomat had minor injuries.

The US State Department on its Web site now warns prospective travelers to Ukraine of "racially motivated violence."

Foreign students are perhaps the most vulnerable. Since 2002, the number of foreign students has doubled to nearly 40,000. Most come from China, Russia, Syria, India, Iran and Malaysia, the Education Ministry says.

Despite the dangers, they keep coming, lured by the solid Soviet-style education and relatively cheap tuition fees.

Rights advocates are puzzled by the rise in hate crimes but they say government inaction is partly to blame.

"These things happen when governments let them happen," Amnesty researcher Heather McGill said.

The report, which McGill co-authored, criticizes the government for failing to investigate hate crimes thoroughly and punish perpetrators.

The group said Ukrainian law enforcers fail to classify such attacks as racially motivated and instead often write them off as hooliganism, which is easier to prove in court and usually carries a lighter sentence.

Rights groups also say the government aggravates the problem by denying that racism is growing.

Ukrainian hate groups are believed to be inspired by their counterparts in Russia, which has been struggling with a much larger problem with racially motivated attacks, according to Amnesty.

Russian skinheads help the local groups, sharing tips and video clips on how to attack and torture victims and pointers on how to safely flee a crime scene, the rights group says.

Police say some 500 skinheads operate in Kiev alone. Another 1,000 members of hate groups are estimated to be active elsewhere in the country, according to the IOM.

Nigerian Henry Asimote, 40, is recovering from multiple knife wounds to the stomach he received in March when two men assaulted him on a trolley bus in Kiev.

The sports clothes seller says he may have to return with his Ukrainian wife and 2-year-old daughter to Nigeria.

"We came to this country, these were good people, but it is becoming too dangerous for me and my family," he said.

(Copyright 2008 The Associated Press.)
Re: Study Opportunities In Ukraine by Thor(m): 12:03pm On Aug 11, 2008
Problem is that Nigerians are notoriously lazy people, it is not by chance that Nigerians are the number one criminal fraternity on the planet. The 419'ers would rather sit in an internet cafe all day sending their stupid emails than do an honest days work angry angry angry

Even when Nigerians move abroad they are normally up to no good and become involved in petty and sometimes major crimes. Many young Nigerians travel on student visa's, but abuse the trust they have been shown and disappear into the host country illegally. Many people say that they are clever, NO, they are just very lazy and dishonest.

Nigeria is in the bad position it is in because of Nigerians, nobody else is to blame for the countries woes. Nigerians are unfortunately doomed to failure with their current mind set and lazy, dishonest mentality.

The Nigerian mentality is to cheat your way through life and give nothing or little back to the community. The Nigerian way is to blame everybody other than themselves for their problems angry angry angry

They say that you can gauge the status of a nation by it's surroundings, just take a look at the filth and squalor in Lagos and you will see that this statement is true.
Re: Study Opportunities In Ukraine by klipmode(m): 1:56pm On Aug 17, 2008
im not rying to spoil business for anyone here, but i wouldnt advice my enemy to study in ukraine, ive been here for a year, studying medicine, ( a mistake ill never forget) its sick and depressing.

first week here i was robbed, 2000 dollars. at gun point!

i was constantly beaten up on the streets by racists, last time i nearly died, it was winter, imagine lying helpless in snow, -18 degrees!

Right now i stay in an apartment, and i pay 350 dollars monthly (i dont work) theres no work whatsoever. its crazy how much i spend here monthly on food, transport and all. i cant go out cos ill probably get stabbed or beaten up, even if i do, i take taxi's which are stupidly expensive. there are buses but they arent safe, they pack people to the full sitting and standing like naija molue, if u dnt get insulted, ull get injected! yes! thay do it, they inject u wit infected needles!!!! it could be anytin, even hiv!

this isnt a good country, all they have is women, and these women will mislead u and destroy your life. dont be decieved by cheap school fees! its not worth it,

the country isnt in the eu! it wont dream to be in the next 6 years! they have no future, even their people are cutting out to better countries like poland, uk, germany and so on. so wat are u going to do there? the diplomas are as good as worthless, i have a friend who finshed here and went to canada, they told him to go uprade his knowledge, he was the BEST student in his set! my life is on the low here.

its your choice! u can come and join the rest here if u want.

here are pics from the toilet in a hostel, its real, blacks use it right now

check them, see for urself:

http://www.fsumonitor.com/stories/070908Ukraine.shtml
Re: Study Opportunities In Ukraine by prince84(m): 2:11pm On Aug 18, 2008
@ klipmode

i have been in Ukraine for a lot longer than you, did my bachelors in petroleum engineering (IVANO FRANKO NATIONAL UNIVERSITY FOR OIL AND GAS) am in my last year(MSC) know almost done with my masters.

During my second year here a got a job with the British council in keiv ,a job which i still keep and now am working part time with Zaporozhye state automobile plant.

I have NEVER BEEN ATTACKED.it is not because i started this thread, and you guys will think am defending it NOPE. Ukraine is not the promised land its not even close to it, its not in EU or SHENGEN or any of those, but i give them one thing, AMENITIES WORK power, communication,transport,etc they are all effective. we have more than five thousand African students in different levels Ukraine and i don't think its as bad as painted by those who have been here or those who just heard or read what the see on the net.

On the INTERNET Nigeria is painted BAD, but we all know that is not the case,media will only bring out the negative because bad news sells.

Look my friend my brother i think you your own problem,if you know that your not working,STOP STAYING IN FLATS.Nigerians always like to form the bigman,you know you dont have a job and your staying in a flat?i don't get you.
As per the job thing, your in kiev right?There are a lot of African especially Nigerians with well paid jobs in keiv i can give you names and phone numbers, just personally think your LAZY.
Granted in the winter(which is very cold)jobs are few and far between, but in the summer(3Months) there are a lot of jobs especially in the industrial and tourist parts of Ukraine.(Donetsk,Dnepropetrovsk,Zaporozhye,Crimea and simferopol), please do research ask around and come out of hiding.

Alot of people come to ukraine as a means of getting into other European countries,if that is your plan am sorry for you.Just come study and go home or get a job.

If your HOSTELS is as bad as you said i suggest that you report to the school authorities or you change hostels.Ukrainian hostels are usually cleaned on daily bases and are regularly maintained so i don't know were you got your pictures from, or i think maybe you guys are the ones messing the place up.

About SKIN HEAD ATTACKS.for the two years these attacks has been greatly reduced, the only city that had a high rate of attack is kiev the whole western part of Ukraine is SAFE also some southern cities are equally safe.
To avoid problems,stop hanging out in BARS late or going to disco or clubs alone.
I have NEVER heard of when someone was stabbed in the bus or train so please verify your stories.

Lastly, this is the last time i will defend UKRAINE like this again,Ukraine is not the best country in the world, it is only a means to a good end,STOP blaming skin heads,Lack of Jobs, cold weather et al for your failures.

A successful person is one who against all odds strive to be the best and comes out great.

My pastor always tells me that GOLD had to go through the fire to become the MOST Object in the world.Most of us are just scared of that fire and we blame everything for our mistakes.

Like i said in earlier posts i try to help, i don't ask for your money.jsut trying to help people as i was helped.

Am going to Nigeria in JANUARY, i Got a job in NOBLE DRILLING FROM UKRAINE.

Who says that things cannot be better.
@ stee
all information required are already posted here, you can mail me if you want.
@ ALL

My advice get a sound education anywere, dont think because you have gone abroad your automatically a millionaire nope.

get educated and come back home, we can make Nigeria like LONDON,PARIS,ONTARIO,NEW YORK,ISTANBUL,ROME,etc, Nigeria can be that. If you can get good education in Nigeria good and fine we have great universities in nigeria UNIPORT,UNN,FUTA,UNIBEN,UI,UNICAL.great universities.

If you can afford the fees in UK,US and CANADA great!!!best countries to be educated.

If you cant, there is Singapore,Ukraine,Russia,India all graet places and less expensive. The bottom line is education, so we can all change our mentality and ideas about life.
Re: Study Opportunities In Ukraine by princeonx: 6:11pm On Sep 04, 2008
i
Re: Study Opportunities In Ukraine by shotster50(m): 2:55am On Oct 04, 2008
I have said this before and I am saying it again,

Havent you guys asked yourself why it is sooo cheap?

Ukraine + Diploma / Degree = Useless in the UK/US ( Hell I know a group of Polish Msc Holders working in Sainsburys stacking shelves!!!!!)
You cannot work for a dime in Ukraine. If at all you do and they find out, you will be on the next plane to Nigeria.
The only upside is some people stay there a little bit and run off to the UK with the tourist visa.
Re: Study Opportunities In Ukraine by prince84(m): 8:13pm On Dec 11, 2008
congratulations and welcome to all the new students who came in this session with our help, i started this thread sometime ago as a means of letting other people know or hear and take advantage of the opportunity here.at first a lot of people misunderstood us and labeled us thieves lairs and all sorts at the end we stand justified.

wish all new students good luck and success in your endeavors, the winter is here now sp please wear warm clothing's and shoes not forgeting the gloves and hat, Ukraine is really cold.

For those who are still desiring, i would say follow your heart.

we are still here ready to help.

NB for all those who think here is hell fire and nothing good comes out from here, all the best to you.
'For he who knows don't speak and he who speaks don't know'

call us or write us anytime if you have questions or need information
Re: Study Opportunities In Ukraine by Dios(f): 7:38am On Dec 12, 2008
Ukraine. grin
Y'all live in an english speaking country and some people will actually relocate to ukraine to study!!!!!!!! Do they teach in english over there and why would anybody want to move to eastern europe anyway?
Re: Study Opportunities In Ukraine by shotster50(m): 10:15pm On Dec 12, 2008
Some schools have special English Taught Programs but you really need to learn their language. Ukraine is a shithole do not be misguided. I 'd rather study in Ghana than go to Ukraine.
Re: Study Opportunities In Ukraine by Dare14: 10:53pm On Dec 12, 2008
ukraine of all places
Re: Study Opportunities In Ukraine by shotster50(m): 11:07pm On Dec 12, 2008
My brother I tire o. How pesin wan carry himself put for frying pan just because them wan study abroad.
Re: Study Opportunities In Ukraine by klipmode(m): 1:22am On Jan 20, 2009
Re: Study Opportunities In Ukraine by DrKitaun(m): 6:49pm On Feb 25, 2009
anyone who is interested in studying Ukraine can legally get his visa within weeks after necessary procedure beeing followed . . .

you can contact Ukrainian Centre for Education and Social Centre, Ikorodu for further enquiries

or call this no - 07029811764 for further enquiries . . .

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5)

Trailer Hangs On Jibowu Bridge, Lagos (Video) / The Ancient Paved Roads Of Ife / Evil Our Men Do Abroad In Connivance With Families In Nigeria.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 95
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.