Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,779 members, 7,969,301 topics. Date: Tuesday, 08 October 2024 at 03:01 AM

Romance Section: Who's Your Crush Of The Week? (3rd Edition) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Romance Section: Who's Your Crush Of The Week? (3rd Edition) (3824 Views)

Romance Section: Who's Your Crush Of The Week? (5th Edition) / Romance Section: Who's Your Crush Of The Week? (2nd Edition) / Romance Section: Who's Your Crush Of The Week? (1st Edition) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Romance Section: Who's Your Crush Of The Week? (3rd Edition) by Goldieluks: 3:23pm On Oct 15, 2012
D-Explorer:

Why surprised? You left me for almost a week, i be wood ni? sad

So you couldn't hold yourself for just one week? shocked angry
Re: Romance Section: Who's Your Crush Of The Week? (3rd Edition) by DExplorer1: 3:24pm On Oct 15, 2012
iyatrustee: my crush for the week gotta be Goldieluks reason being she is beautifully fat and i love them fat girls like a little child loves his chocolates! grin grin

as for you, skydeep, lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
WARNING!!!
Re: Romance Section: Who's Your Crush Of The Week? (3rd Edition) by iyatrustee(f): 3:24pm On Oct 15, 2012
D-Explorer:

WARNING!!!

werrin naw? angry angry
Re: Romance Section: Who's Your Crush Of The Week? (3rd Edition) by DExplorer1: 3:26pm On Oct 15, 2012
skydeep:
nope. Dont worry I will remove d "Beware of Dogs" sign outside the gate.
When the dogs still dey inside? sad
Re: Romance Section: Who's Your Crush Of The Week? (3rd Edition) by Goldieluks: 3:27pm On Oct 15, 2012
D-Explorer:

Na Oga antelope you dey call dog abi?? grin grin
Re: Romance Section: Who's Your Crush Of The Week? (3rd Edition) by skydeep(f): 3:27pm On Oct 15, 2012
D-Explorer:

dont worry. They dont bite. They only lick grin
Re: Romance Section: Who's Your Crush Of The Week? (3rd Edition) by DExplorer1: 3:28pm On Oct 15, 2012
Goldieluks:

So you couldn't hold yourself for just one week? shocked angry
Not when no reason was given. You left me hanging, imagine that. I'm so annoyed sweets.
Re: Romance Section: Who's Your Crush Of The Week? (3rd Edition) by skydeep(f): 3:28pm On Oct 15, 2012
Goldieluks:

nope. He meant dogs
Re: Romance Section: Who's Your Crush Of The Week? (3rd Edition) by DExplorer1: 3:29pm On Oct 15, 2012
iyatrustee:

werrin naw? angry angry
undecided undecided undecided
Re: Romance Section: Who's Your Crush Of The Week? (3rd Edition) by DExplorer1: 3:30pm On Oct 15, 2012
DP
Re: Romance Section: Who's Your Crush Of The Week? (3rd Edition) by DExplorer1: 3:31pm On Oct 15, 2012
Goldieluks:

Antelope? undecided
Re: Romance Section: Who's Your Crush Of The Week? (3rd Edition) by iyatrustee(f): 3:31pm On Oct 15, 2012
wetin skydeep dey find online sef? angry angry angry
Re: Romance Section: Who's Your Crush Of The Week? (3rd Edition) by DExplorer1: 3:32pm On Oct 15, 2012
skydeep:
dont worry. They dont bite. They only lick grin
Lick? Lick? Lick? That reminds me wink
Re: Romance Section: Who's Your Crush Of The Week? (3rd Edition) by Idowuogbo(f): 3:37pm On Oct 15, 2012
boron10: Idowuogbo cool
undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Romance Section: Who's Your Crush Of The Week? (3rd Edition) by DExplorer1: 3:39pm On Oct 15, 2012
iyatrustee: wetin skydeep dey find online sef? angry angry angry
Na me she find come smiley
Re: Romance Section: Who's Your Crush Of The Week? (3rd Edition) by Goldieluks: 3:40pm On Oct 15, 2012
D-Explorer:

Not when no reason was given. You left me hanging, imagine that. I'm so annoyed sweets.

haba no vex na, i dey busy. embarassed
Re: Romance Section: Who's Your Crush Of The Week? (3rd Edition) by iyatrustee(f): 3:45pm On Oct 15, 2012
busy right? mind to share what exactly you were busy doing? angry
Re: Romance Section: Who's Your Crush Of The Week? (3rd Edition) by DExplorer1: 3:46pm On Oct 15, 2012
Goldieluks:

haba no vex na, i dey busy. embarassed
Re: Romance Section: Who's Your Crush Of The Week? (3rd Edition) by skydeep(f): 3:49pm On Oct 15, 2012
iyatrustee: wetin skydeep dey find online sef? angry angry angry
same question I wanted to ask you undecided
Re: Romance Section: Who's Your Crush Of The Week? (3rd Edition) by Goldieluks: 3:56pm On Oct 15, 2012
D-Explorer:

Am trying to explain na... grin
Re: Romance Section: Who's Your Crush Of The Week? (3rd Edition) by DExplorer1: 4:01pm On Oct 15, 2012
Goldieluks:

Am trying to explain na... grin
As much as you mean to me, the extent you hurt me. I'm so right now.
Re: Romance Section: Who's Your Crush Of The Week? (3rd Edition) by Goldieluks: 4:03pm On Oct 15, 2012
D-Explorer:

As much as you mean to me, the extent you hurt me. I'm so right now.

You are making me feel bad now.. But its just one week.
Or are you looking for an excuse to flirt?
grin
Re: Romance Section: Who's Your Crush Of The Week? (3rd Edition) by DExplorer1: 4:19pm On Oct 15, 2012
Goldieluks:

You are making me feel bad now.. But its just one week.
Or are you looking for an excuse to flirt?
grin
Don't blackmail me grin You know i don't flirt around. So what are your reason(s)
Re: Romance Section: Who's Your Crush Of The Week? (3rd Edition) by Nobody: 4:26pm On Oct 15, 2012
Re: Romance Section: Who's Your Crush Of The Week? (3rd Edition) by skydeep(f): 4:27pm On Oct 15, 2012
D-Explorer:

Don't blackmail me grin You know i don't flirt around. So what are your reason(s)
I see undecided. So u are coming to my house to babysit me right?
Re: Romance Section: Who's Your Crush Of The Week? (3rd Edition) by Goldieluks: 4:29pm On Oct 15, 2012
skydeep:

Don't mind the woman wrapper. Make him dey wait for explanation.
i dey come.

1 Like

Re: Romance Section: Who's Your Crush Of The Week? (3rd Edition) by xynerise: 4:35pm On Oct 15, 2012
skydeep:
which house? The one for village? undecided
Re: Romance Section: Who's Your Crush Of The Week? (3rd Edition) by skydeep(f): 4:37pm On Oct 15, 2012
xynerise:
which house? The one for village? undecided
oops! grin. Come back home na undecided
Re: Romance Section: Who's Your Crush Of The Week? (3rd Edition) by Idowuogbo(f): 4:38pm On Oct 15, 2012
skydeep:
oops! grin. Come back home na undecided
phone him joor! we dont want in on ur private converso. Cheers!!
Re: Romance Section: Who's Your Crush Of The Week? (3rd Edition) by xynerise: 4:38pm On Oct 15, 2012
Goldieluks:

Don't mind the woman wrapper. Make him dey wait for explanation.
i dey come.
come, you no roast corn today? undecided
Re: Romance Section: Who's Your Crush Of The Week? (3rd Edition) by xynerise: 4:45pm On Oct 15, 2012
Idowuogbo:
phone him joor! we dont want in on ur private converso. Cheers!!
Recharge card is costly in our area o! grin
Re: Romance Section: Who's Your Crush Of The Week? (3rd Edition) by Goldieluks: 4:49pm On Oct 15, 2012
xynerise:
come, you no roast corn today? undecided

I don move from there, na your wife dey roast corn for there now.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Help!!!!!she Suspects Her Boyfriend Is Gay. / The Perfect Girlfriend / There Is So Much Hungry Girls Nowadays

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.