Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,189,395 members, 7,937,198 topics. Date: Sunday, 01 September 2024 at 04:52 PM

Leaked Ipad Mini Prices - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Leaked Ipad Mini Prices (682 Views)

The Apple Ipad Mini Is Being Unveiled As I Type / Windows 8 Metro Screenshots Leaked / Apple To Launch 'iPad Mini' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Leaked Ipad Mini Prices by Humanbeans(m): 2:23pm On Oct 15, 2012
http://blog.gsmarena.com/ipad-mini-nudges-closer-to-reality-leaked-inventory-image-shows-pricing/

These prices are obviously meant to put the iPad mini at odds with its most direct competitors the Asus Nexus 7 and Amazon’s Kindle Fire HD. The Google pureblood offers 16 GB (and even rumored 32GB) of storage for the price of an 8 GB iPad mini (€249), while Amazon gives you 32 GB worth of storage on a Kindle Fire HD for the same asking price.

I’m rather disappointed that the iPad mini would be only 100 euro cheaper than the equivalent 10-inch iPad configurations. Unfortunately, Apple continues the trend of heavily overpricing storage. A 16GB iPad mini would have made lots of sense at around the €250 euro mark, but Apple is not in the business of selling affordable personal electronics.

Still, things could wind up totally different so stay tuned for the unconfirmed October 23 event at which Apple could make the iPad mini official.

MobileGeeks seems to be down at the moment, but still, you will find a link to their article below.

(1) (Reply)

HP G60 Intel Powerboard/scrren / Recommend A UK Dedicated VPN Service / Help Me Virus Problem

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.