Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,332 members, 7,943,825 topics. Date: Monday, 09 September 2024 at 04:50 AM

Range-Rover Evoque Involved In Accident In Abuja - Car Talk (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Range-Rover Evoque Involved In Accident In Abuja (31112 Views)

Law School Staff In Accident In Edo State. (See Photos) / SUV Climbs Over Another Car In Accident On Oshodi-apapa Road (photos) / Couple Returning From A Night Club Involved In A Fatal Accident(Graphic Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Range-Rover Evoque Involved In Accident In Abuja by Nobody: 2:24am On Feb 18, 2013
platinumricky: that's a myth, high ground clearance compromises stability in SUVs. They Я much more likely to flip during emergency maneuvers than sedans/coupes.
You right man.
Re: Range-Rover Evoque Involved In Accident In Abuja by albacete(m): 4:34am On Feb 20, 2013
vinnyvinny: ;DE depend on the type screen u dey use. If I turn my screen e image go follow turn.
leave d foto, leave ur fone, turn urself upside down u go c am well well grin
Re: Range-Rover Evoque Involved In Accident In Abuja by nzubeokafor: 1:38am On Feb 21, 2013
Guy na another car the person will buy oooo range part cost no be small
Re: Range-Rover Evoque Involved In Accident In Abuja by Solese: 5:58am On Nov 25, 2013
D driver must have perform some kind of unimaginable maneuvering knowing is drivering range sport an believe nothing go happen. Range sport" indeed,.
Re: Range-Rover Evoque Involved In Accident In Abuja by Nobody: 8:40am On Nov 25, 2013
I know someone who was an eyewitness in that accident. He said a honda accord EOD hit the rear tyre of that car when it was picking up speed thus making the stability of the car go sour which finally flipped the car on to its roof. Driver of the car was a female, the incident happend in Wuse 2. By the way, this incident isn't new
Solese: D driver must have perform some kind of unimaginable maneuvering knowing is drivering range sport an believe nothing go happen. Range sport" indeed,.

Re: Range-Rover Evoque Involved In Accident In Abuja by LordReed(m): 10:52am On Nov 25, 2013
lomomike: I know someone who was an eyewitness in that accident. He said a honda accord EOD hit the rear tyre of that car when it was picking up speed thus making the stability of the car go sour which finally flipped the car on to its roof. Driver of the car was a female, the incident happend in Wuse 2. By the way, this incident isn't new

You are posting a year after this topic was started so we should be telling you that it isn't new.
Re: Range-Rover Evoque Involved In Accident In Abuja by Nobody: 5:11pm On Nov 25, 2013
Lord_Reed:

You are posting a year after this topic was started so we should be telling you that it isn't new.
I was only replying Solese, I also stated that the incident isn't new.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

The New Innoson Vehicles Acquired By The Nigerian Army (Photos) / How Do You Hold Your Steering Wheel While Driving? / Bus Carrying Wedding Guests Crashes Into Military Armoured Vehicle In Bauchi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.